2008 BET JAMAICA-eog Fantasy Football:Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!) *BET JAM ADDS 25% TO PAYOUTS* ~NOW TAKING PAYMENTS~NE

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Believe it or not NFL Preseason is only 12 weeks away & it is never too early to start planning for the Fantasy Football Season.

Eog had 3 Leagues last year consisting of 10 teams or more.

These were keeper leagues which means the owner keeps his team each year if he likes, but has to cut his roser down to 2 Offensive Players & 2 Defensive Players. The rest of the players have to be released back into the draft pool.

We expect most everyone to keep their teams from last season but a 4th 10 man team may emerge with new players & just in case someone does not reclaim their team from last year, it will be available for someone else to pick up.

Since it takes some time to get everything organized, it would be very helpful to get early commitment from those who owned team from last season & those who would be interested in being new players.

The leagues were 150.00 per team and there is a possibility we could raise it just a little to increase the prize pool if those in each separate league agree.

If you plan to keep your team from the previous season or are interested in participating as a new team/player, please let us know in here.

Thanks Guys!

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment;Reclaim Your Team

Me and Adrian Peterson will definitely be back.

Hache Man

Me and Adrian Peterson will definitely be back.

Ha......Great player to have going into next season! :thumbsup

PO69

EOG Master

Well I cant be back with my team. My best player was Brett Farve, even though I did win the Super Bowl in my league! My team sucks

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

If anyone runs one for 500 or more and non keeper count me in.

PO69

EOG Master

I would be in a $500 non keeper league as well.

me too...

I would be very interested in an EOG fantasy league. $200-$500 is reasonable.

you can put me on the "perhaps a 4th league" list as a new player

I would be interested but not if the prizes are held by some D+ book.

PO69

EOG Master

Crazy, prizes are not held by a book at all, they are held by a poster

Hache Man

I would be interested but not if the prizes are held by some D+ book.

Crazy, prizes are not held by a book at all, they are held by a poster

Actually to be more precise it's closer to be held by eog 3 years running now so no worries......:thumbsup

Hache Man

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team

Was 30+ teams last year, looking to hear from everyone hopefully....... :cool:

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Ye

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Ye

i guess that willie parker and I will come back again this year....i gotta get a qb though...not gonna live and die with Donovan McNabb again, i dont think

wiskers

EOG Dedicated
Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!)

Re: 2008 Eog Fantasy Football: Early Commitment; Reclaim Your Team (30+ Teams Last Year!)

i would be interested in joining

Hache Man

i guess that willie parker and I will come back again this year....i gotta get a qb though...not gonna live and die with Donovan McNabb again, i dont think

I would think you have to hold on to him though bucs.
Keep 2 offensive players, who else is worthy on your roster?

i would be interested in joining
Sounds good Wiskers........ More than likely a 4th league will emerge :thumbsup

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

I would think you have to hold on to him though bucs.
Keep 2 offensive players, who else is worthy on your roster?

Sounds good Wiskers........ More than likely a 4th league will emerge :thumbsup

Lendell white, most likely

5 star bomb

EOG Master

i want in

Matt

EOG Veteran

I'd play for up to $300...

ill play for $300-$500 but only if I can play on credit and JOURNEYMAN holds the money!!

Hache Man

If anyone runs one for 500 or more and non keeper count me in.

I would be in a $500 non keeper league as well.

me too...

I'd play for up to $300...

Several that are interested in a league higher than the current $150.

By draft time we should be able to corral at least 10 to form at least leauge #4.....

livinthedream

EOG Addicted

count me in:houra

I may be interested assuming you fucks are on the up and up. I will go as high as 278.97 in American currency. None of that fancy Euro shit or even Canadian coin. we need to be talking US.

Royalfan can you spot me if I am short?

-WLY-

I am commited to joining an EOG league. Let me know when, how much and I'm there.

Hache Man

Most should end up staying in the 3 existing leagues.

If not, we will need a couple to fill those positions.

Even in the keeper leagues each team is only allowed to keep 2 offensive & defensive players & have to drop the rest, so not only is the draft still loaded with top players, but even teams that didn't do that well last year have 2-4 solid players.

In league #4 or more we can make them non-keepers if that is what all participants want.......:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

sweet this will be fun. just let me know how much we will be playing for

mofome

Banned

as long as dirty is not 'running' one of those disaster leagues, i would like to play.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

why what happened with dirty league

Hache Man

I am commited to joining an EOG league. Let me know when, how much and I'm there.

Saw your other thread DA MAN

As mentioned further above, 3 leagues currently exist with at least a 4th looking as if it will become reality.

In that 4th league, we may have a bit of a higher price range if there are enough interested as some have said in this thread.

There will likely be a couple of openings with existing teams as well.

Interested in the new league. When you say higher priced are we talking $1000-$2000 or more?

Hache Man

Interested in the new league. When you say higher priced are we talking $1000-$2000 or more?

Some guys mentioned various prices above DA MAN, so it would just depend of what price range everyone agreed on........:cheers

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

500 probably a good amount to get it filled, but i am willing to go higher if anyone wants to. I will be playing 30 or so leagues anyway. I also will be a good candidate to give some of the various scoring options and formats that I think work best if needed.

Hache Man

There is a chance that we could have a book sponsor some leagues, but we would have to come up with some ideas on deposit options, whether or not we want to be able to play with that deposit money & simply have rollover prizes for winners, or use those deposits as post up & the book add funds to overall prize money.

Any ideas are welcome guys.........

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Can I get in on this?

I would like to know what you guys do though. Payouts, points, lineups etc...

Hache Man

Can I get in on this?

I would like to know what you guys do though. Payouts, points, lineups etc...

Hey there phoich.......

was 3 ten-team leagues last year with $150 post up.
Division winners in each league & then rest went to top 2 I believe.
Don't remember the actual numbers, will have to check again.

Points are about the same as most leagues except points per reception as well, which obviously makes RB's more critical in that category, and we use Individual Defensive Players.

I think the lineups were:

1QB
2RB
2WR
1TE
Kick
2LB
2DL
2DB

PO69

EOG Master

He can have my team. I won the Super Bowl last year in my league. I think that it was $165 post up though.

I would be interested in a 4th league with a totally new draft though and an entry fee higher than the $150

Hache Man

He can have my team. I won the Super Bowl last year in my league. I think that it was $165 post up though

You bailing out PO??

PO69

EOG Master

I NEVER like keeper leagues really, unless it is done in person with friends. Too many times you have guys quit like me. It really isnt fair to the new owners to take on teams from the previous year. Obviously If I had Payton or another great QB, I would stay. But my ONLY QB was Brett Farve.

I just cant waste my time already down that much. My whole team really sucked to be honest, but I got lucky with a few wins at the right time. Also, almost all of my players were playing over the last 3 weeks of the season, so that saved my ass

Hache Man

True PO, but remember each player is only allowed to keep 2 offensive players from their team & have to give up the rest.

That puts back plenty of top players into the draft.

Also things change so much from year to year.

Look at my team for example.

My top RB is Larry Johnson

Going into last season he was obviously one of the top backs available.

Now there's suddenly talk that his role may be drastically reduced.

I believe it sort of evens out every year....