Doesn't EGO remind you of Journeyman?

Both prolific thread starters. EGO comments a lot about posters and forum dynamics just like Journey did. Both love the drama. Both love and follow sports. Seems like this weekend Journey passed the torch to EGO! Just like GENERAL passed the torch to mo earlier last month...

Anyone else feel like EGO is the new Journey at EOG?

EGO at EOG!!!
:houra

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Doesn't EGO remind you of Journeyman?

Meanwhile Ego compares WVU to Jman. Hmmm. you may be onto something Identity

Hope no one ever finds out that Me, J Man and WVU are all the same poster :cocktail

Both prolific thread starters. EGO comments a lot about posters and forum dynamics just like Journey did. Both love the drama. Both love and follow sports. Seems like this weekend Journey passed the torch to EGO! Just like GENERAL passed the torch to mo earlier last month...

EGO at EOG!!!

Ego cant cap bases like Jman. Nor does he owe TTinco $5800.

I'll give J Man his due as far as a forum poster, thread starter, a lightning rod for controversy and being an overall "draw". I'll will never rank up there with him in those categories

But I DO hope you guys and gals know I take all the BS a little less seriously and laugh most of it off and my "forum grudges" usually don't last very long at all.

I like most of you, get along with just about everyone of you, and I sure don't think I'm "better" than or "superior" to anyone here

WVU

EOG Master

I'll give J Man his due as far as a forum poster, thread starter, a lightning rod for controversy and being an overall "draw". I'll will never rank up there with him in those categories

But I DO hope you guys and gals know I take all the BS a little less seriously and laugh most of it off and my "forum grudges" usually don't last very long at all.

I like most of you, get along with just about everyone of you, and I sure don't think I'm "better" than or "superior" to anyone here

Ego, do you like me? I have a thread that would like your response.

:pop:

WVU,

I like you better than I did the other day when I filled out my "Biggest Forum Douche" Bracket.

I give you credit for being a smart guy and seeing my sense of humor for what it is and responding to my posts with wit and humor instead of going the "Ego is being mean to me route".

I respect that

WVU

EOG Master

WVU,

I like you better than I did the other day when I filled out my "Biggest Forum Douche" Bracket.

I give you credit for being a smart guy and seeing my sense of humor for what it is and responding to my posts with wit and humor instead of going the "Ego is being mean to me route".

I respect that

I would appreciate your honest input in my thread. Even if it is a no.

:cheers

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

lets get back to normal business now. forgive the little ploy mofome played on you, just let it go and lets get back to forum business

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Jeeeeeeez ID there is absolutely no comparison.

The 2 are completely different......

EGO at EOG!!!

ya

they both borderline retarded too

what's your point?

Seems like this weekend Journey passed the torch to EGO!

I'd be wary of Journeyman passing the torch, especially if he's in the middle of one of his meltdowns.

I could be set on fire or assassinated, you know