Do these forums need DRAMA to survive?

Re: Do these forums need DRAMA to survive?

I don't know about "drama," but I do think that a good balance of sports and off-topic conversation makes things more interesting around here. The drama gets old - quickly.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

I remember a few years back the forums did well without any of the drama and forum wars?

The change seemed to coincide with the start of our nations economic decline.

An idle mind is the devil's playground. Idle sports are the forum's drama playground.

Apple

Banned

Nowadays they probably need a little bit.. To survive is a little extreme, but to flourish? Yes

WVU

EOG Master

look at everyone here just to hear what Jman has to say. Of course drama is needed. Half of our positng members are here because of recent drama involving EOG posters

EOG Enthusiast

Who needs drama. No one does. Sports Forums can survive with just sports talk. There are always important things going on in the SportsWorld talk about that.

WVU

EOG Master

Look at every sports forum and see where the current views and replies are coming from. This phenominom does not only happen here.

I am cool with it. I've always talked about EOG being one stop shopping for everything. It's like walking into a sports bar and being able to start talking to anyone you want about anything. And a lot of people feel better turning to us here for what they want to talk about then their own family or friends. You can be anyone you want to be here.

WVU

EOG Master

I am cool with it. I've always talked about EOG being one stop shopping for everything. It's like walking into a sports bar and being able to start talking to anyone you want about anything. And a lot of people feel better turning to us here for what they want to talk about then their own family or friends. You can be anyone you want to be here.

:cheers right on brother

Apple

Banned

SOLID:cheers

:cheers

I have more of a problem with the guys crying that there's too much drama but yet they read that thread. Plus the " I wish I had the last 5 minutes of my life back" is more than old.