Royal fan of yourself.....

WVU

EOG Master
Re: Royal fan of yourself.....

Can somebody get us a front end loader and a dump truck so we can load and haul off all of this Bull Shit that Royalfan has dropped on this particular site?

LMFAO at being up 3000 units. And still LMAO even if the units were for a penny per unit.

That was the day when I decided I was going to call him out on his bullshit. Yes the man gains over 3 units a day, everyday, 365 days a year. This was about 2 years ago, so he must be up over 5000 units by now.

Well for instance I was able to get 625 down on that softball game. I don't make huge wagers that often. I just nickel and dime towards profits. I do it in such a way that good value 250 dollar bets arent lost in the shuffle and irrelevant to the bottom line.

That being said, I do understand your point and not sure what to do about it. However, you are wrong in a sense. I do bet things like Idol as strong as I do an NFL game. I don't really think the units could be more than 50. That makes 250 limits available for 5 unit plays.

The other thing is just because a play is on the obscure side, doesn't mean they are easy winners. The books do have a clue and have gotten smarter and offer less now that they don't make as much. Big juice on these as well. And I have to get to 200 units. Not an easy feat, and I don't think many could do it. (and if I go like I am this year I won't either) Only won 48k or so last year(aside from a little bonus money and fantasy football) and this year only up 12400 so far more than halfway in and best sport done.

You are much more optimistic than me. I dont think anyone can win 200+ units at $200 per unit. It just cant be done.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Can somebody get us a front end loader and a dump truck so we can load and haul off all of this Bull Shit that Royalfan has dropped on this particular site?

LMFAO at being up 3000 units. And still LMAO even if the units were for a penny per unit.

The were hundred dollar units any time I referred to being up or down anything. Those were the Golden years.

WVU

EOG Master

3000 units x $100 = $300,000 tax free money in 2.5 years?

:+eyes-8+

so if he can average 1200 units per year, 200 in 365 days should be a cakewalk. Maybe he should pay 6-1 that he can't do it just to be fair.

:+textinb3:+textinb3:+textinb3

J

joeybagadonuts

OSU,

I think Journeyman will show up to a bash before Royalfan takes this bet. The guy is clearly full of shit and exaggerating how much he wins. I"ll gladly join in on the fun for a dime or 2 that there is no way in hell Royal can win 200 units in a year. BTW, Royal, you must live in the same world as JJGold if you think you won 3000 units in 2 years. LMFAO. Only on the internet.

OSU,

I think Journeyman will show up to a bash before Royalfan takes this bet. The guy is clearly full of shit and exaggerating how much he wins. I"ll gladly join in on the fun for a dime or 2 that there is no way in hell Royal can win 200 units in a year. BTW, Royal, you must live in the same world as JJGold if you think you won 3000 units in 2 years. LMFAO. Only on the internet.

:+textinb3:+textinb3

Where is he these days anyway?

Polar

EOG Member

There's no way anyone who posts here can win 200+ units this year.

This is a non-bet because neither goofball will even end up ahead, let alone 200+ units.

Royalfan and his retarded challenge are just a smoke screen. Hiding his stupidity by making a challenge nobody could cash out on.

Don't any of you see that. The challenge is retarded just like it's creator.

Polar

EOG Member

10k minimum, max negotiable.

must win 200 units in 365 days.

Max bet amount is 5 units(can risk 5 to win whatever or whatever to win 5)

Plays will be at whatever books I normally use(subject to approval)

A real play must be played in the account to verify line was there when played.

the other guy and a third party will be emailed every play before it goes.

The third party will be mutually agreed upon by me and the challenger and they will have access to my accounts(preferably not to be utilized too often but can be if a play is seriously questioned to be legit, which you will find won't be the case)

The amount posted up beforehand with someone or someplace agreed upon.

No plays to be posted on any forums.

=======================

blowhard :+waving-2

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

:+paranoid

Greetings Mr. Bigbet12345:

Don't forget to let the Munchkin Man know of the user name you have chosen for the Checker game you have agreed to play against the Munchkin Man.

This will enable the Munchkin Man to find you and challenge you.

Then the Checker game can begin.

Here is one of the Munchkin Man's prize offerings:

You win $10 for each piece you crown into a King in the Munchkin Man's King Row.

This is in addition to an even bigger prize if you beat the Munchkin Man.

Further details will be provided upon request.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

WVU

EOG Master

Welcome to the forum Polar. We have plenty of room for those who see through Royalfan's bullshit

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Welcome to the forum Polar. We have plenty of room for those who see through Royalfan's bullshit

Has to suck to say that when you don't believe it. He would fit right in your little circle jerk though. Carry on, you got some freerolling to do or something?