If you could only have sex once more in your life

Re: If you could only have sex once more in your life

I am going to have to be sappy as well Sweded.

I would choose Road Dawg
At our spot
On our anniversary

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

Where: (If I could) The Grotto @ The Playboy Mansion
When: During one of their (in)famous parties so EVERYONE could watch us going at it
Whom: Not gonna give the name of the person here - all I will say is it is someone no one here has ever heard of (she isn't some big name actress/model/etc) but someone I have wanted to be with for YEARS

If I couldn't do it at the PB Mansion, then on a beach @ Kauai (THE MOST BEAUTIFUL Hawaiian Island - not even close) @ Sunset on a Rainy Summer Night (so that it is still about 85+ degrees) with the rain soaking our bodies while we are going at it (Sex in the shower is very steamy and romantic and this is sorta the same thing only outdoors and in public making it even hotter
WOW !!!

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

I would pick Venus, the Goddess of love. No, not the tennis player.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Entier..Very romantic...91023i2ndw;l

well - the PB Mansion one - not that much

but the last part - i agree. i catch a lot of hell (mostly brought upon by myself) here but deep down i am more like the latter example than the former - although the former one would be VERY "Exciting" - but not as romantic as the last one. the fact i am a GRRRRRRREAT cook also helps my cause because i can whip up pretty much anything and serve it to her (whoever "her" might be) and women LOVE a guy who can cook

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

well - the PB Mansion one - not that much

but the last part - i agree. i catch a lot of hell (mostly brought upon by myself) here but deep down i am more like the latter example than the former - although the former one would be VERY "Exciting" - but not as romantic as the last one. the fact i am a GRRRRRRREAT cook also helps my cause because i can whip up pretty much anything and serve it to her (whoever "her" might be) and women LOVE a guy who can cook
when you think Grotto, think waterfall...Cook "yesss" Love a man that can cook ....:houra

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

when you think Grotto, think waterfall...Cook "yesss" Love a man that can cook ....:houra

i am hopeful of getting into the Mansion sometime soon

Whoever said, "The way to a Mean's heart is thru his stomach" is full of CRAP

The way to a WOMAN'S heart is thru her stomach (and you proved that). The way to a MAN'S heart is a few inches lower

anytime you wanna cum...........over for dinner - maybe some homemade lasagna (if you want ground turkey in it say so if not i will leave it out) with a salad and then if you gimme a few days advance notice i can make a Mud Pie for you - if not some Lemon Creamcheese Poundcake instead

What are you wanting to challenge capper?

Capper doesn't believe that we actually would choose the men we're with over anyone in the world. Silly boy.

P.S. You may want to put those pretty pink piggies away before Shawn wakes up.

Capper doesn't believe that we actually would choose the men we're with over anyone in the world. Silly boy.

Ahh ok I see. I would not want another person. I am happy!:houra

I put the piggies out there for Shawn. He was feeling a little down yesterday so I thought I would do something nice. I am only good for one nice thing a day.:+textinb3

I put the piggies out there for Shawn. He was feeling a little down yesterday so I thought I would do something nice. I am only good for one nice thing a day.:+textinb3

I don't believe that...

I'm sorry Swede, but your answer got overturned by the replay booth:

Brad Pitt
Desert Island
Morning, noon, night

And terrible news for your BF, it ended in a change of possession.

Blondie

EOG Master

It's not nice to lie :+whipping

I have seen you do more than one nice thing in a day and it wasn't even a blue moon :pop:

It's not nice to lie :+whipping

I have seen you do more than one nice thing in a day and it wasn't even a blue moon :pop:

SHHHHHHHH! You were suppose to keep that to yourself.:devil:

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

i am hopeful of getting into the Mansion sometime soon

Whoever said, "The way to a Mean's heart is thru his stomach" is full of CRAP

The way to a WOMAN'S heart is thru her stomach (and you proved that). The way to a MAN'S heart is a few inches lower

anytime you wanna cum...........over for dinner - maybe some homemade lasagna (if you want ground turkey in it say so if not i will leave it out) with a salad and then if you gimme a few days advance notice i can make a Mud Pie for you - if not some Lemon Creamcheese Poundcake instead
Sounds yummy I'll take the homemade lasagna, a glass of Red Wine you pick .Salad, yes bread sticks too please "Garlic" and I'll have you for dessert.. Thank you very much:devil:

panther

EOG Dedicated

:sad:sad:sad:sad:sad:sad

you could have at least waited till I left

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

and I'll have you for dessert.. Thank you very much:devil:

better yet - we can combine the 2

i'll make Mud Pie and then we can put it on each other's body and then lick it off. and champagne goes well with mud pie, too - and of course it tastes better when it comes off the body of your partner so while you are sitting on my face you can pour some champagne down the front of your body and i'll be there to drink it

what time are ya cumming.......over

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

better yet - we can combine the 2

i'll make Mud Pie and then we can put it on each other's body and then lick it off. and champagne goes well with mud pie, too - and of course it tastes better when it comes off the body of your partner so while you are sitting on my face you can pour some champagne down the front of your body and i'll be there to drink it

what time are ya cumming.......over
:+textinb3
she moans
shivering
shaking
urgent
her breath heavy
he watches
the rocking of her breasts
her voice urgent
demanding
primitive lust
seizes her body
sends her shuddering
Into the safety of shadows...:devil:

Today?

Janelle Pierzina
In the back of my CX9
After work

panther

EOG Dedicated

You were? :hourawell you still can you know..I bet you can cook. What is your fave food to make?:pop:

love to cook on the grill the best

but anything that I got to cook for you would be my fav

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

i don't mean to be an asshole "panther" and "angelsfire" because i like you guys and most of your style of music but you guys have been sucking eachothers dick for the past 3 or 4 days and it's starting to become comical lol (no offense)

panther

EOG Dedicated

i don't mean to be an asshole "panther" and "angelsfire" because i like you guys and most of your style of music but you guys have been sucking eachothers dick for the past 3 or 4 days and it's starting to become comical lol (no offense)

just playing around dude

but I would be upset if she had a dick

your about to get a break

leaving right now for a few days

lol