I AM AN IDIOT...

I NEVER BET BASEBALL BUT I HAD TO THROW AWAY ALMOST 3 DIMES TONIGHT FOR GRINS AND GIGGLES ON THE AMERICAN LEAGUE...

WHY NOT?

THEY HAD WON 10 STRAIGHT ALL STAR GAMES SO LAYING 142 SEEMED LIKE A BARGAIN?

I AM NOT GRINNING OR GIGGLING....

I SIMPLY SUCK AT BASEBALL AND I FEEL LIKE A F#CKING DEGENERATE GAMBLER RIGHT NOW...:finger004

THE END...

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: I AM AM IDIOT...

The Shrink..... Nice try on reverse psychology. There is still a TON of baseball left to be played. The game is FAR from over. In fact the AL will probably win

im an idiot too!2348ji23e

but, i gotta really huge cock!:sex

sooooooo :+signs8-1

Journeyman

EOG Master

oh it's still gonna happen.

the gods wouldn't allow the AL to lose this one.

No No No 5 Star. I do the negative thing all the time and it never works.

National League will WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

well hammy cost me 2k last night......I was already counting my money and bragging to the mrs about how easy the win was.2348ji23e......needless to say I didnt have the stomach to bet this game tonight. Played poker instead.:+textinb3......we are floating in the same boat heading down the same river I guess.....only I got out of the boat tonight to take a dump...lol

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

this game reminds me of thatmiserable ALL star game at the Metrodome I actually paid money (stood in line overnight) to go to...horrible game with almost no action.

I'm actually surprised an advantage gambler would have chosen to lay -142 if his preference was for the AL. With all the props available, would think you'd be able to find something a little better than betting into that line.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

he cant lay 3 dimes down on some slightly soft prop 34%capper...

I'm actually surprised an advantage gambler would have chosen to lay -142 if his preference was for the AL. With all the props available, would think you'd be able to find something a little better than betting into that line.

I am a bookmaker's advantage in Baseball so that's why..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

:LMAO Tie game...looks like it worked for ya Shrink.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Fuck you Shrink!!!

:finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004 :finger004

Shrink be back in the ball game.

Does anybody ever learn that every night is like this?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I got a funny thought..lets say it stays 2-2 for a long time, and goes to extra innings and the managers run out of players and......wait a second here....

I got a funny thought..lets say it stays 2-2 for a long time, and goes to extra innings and the managers run out of players and......wait a second here....

More importantly....

WOULD THAT DELAY JMAN'S PRESS CONFERENCE? :pop:

2pac

EOG Senior Member

You may win, you may lose, but following trends for an all star game? A game that happens once a year? A game that only has a couple of the same guys from a few years ago? Dumb.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Does anyone really think that Billy Wagner will come into the game in the 9th and hold a 3-2 lead?

If you feel that bad, I can GUARANTEE a 17.5% return over the weekend for as much as you can get down.

I don't see the catch and I need someone to tell me why this is not so. Who wants a shot at this and can discuss this with me right now over email or PM's or what not?

This is absolute guaranteed money.

Someone help me here...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

I got a funny thought..lets say it stays 3-3 for a long time, and goes to extra innings and the managers run out of players and......wait a second here....