did you just hear that FOX color guy say "gosh ya might have to consider Ichiro in the HOF"

Re: did you just hear that FOX color guy say "gosh ya might have to consider Irchiro in the HOF"

Re: did you just hear that FOX color guy say "gosh ya might have to consider Irchiro in the HOF"

Tim McCarver should've been put to sleep years ago.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: did you just hear that FOX color guy say "gosh ya might have to consider Ichiro in the HOF"

That guy does it all. He is one great baseball player.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Re: did you just hear that FOX color guy say "gosh ya might have to consider Ichiro in the HOF"

what in the world was going through his head.. was he recently in Stun Gun mode?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

WOW what a toss

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

now hes the best RF since Clemente

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

agree Im just contrasting that with "gosh ya might have to consider him for the HOF!"

My guess is if you combine Ichiro's Japanese numbers with his numbers when he retires, he will have easily surpassed Rose's hits record and may challenge the Runs record as well. I know they obviously wont do this, but that is HOW GOOD ICHIRO IS. And defensively, he is better than he is offensively. Thats how good Ichiro is.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

we have been blessed to see Woods, Jordan, Gretzky and Irchiro in their prime

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I fuckin hate McCarver. Last week in the Yanks/Sox game he said that the pitcher would not throw outside again in that AB (I think against AROD)...I swear every pitch after that was outside and McCarver never said a word. The guy can't keep his big flapper shut. He talks too much and is not as smart as he thinks. Can't stand him.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

i like Joe Morgan

Apple

Banned

Is there anyone here who actually likes McCarver?

CHOPTALK

EOG Veteran

I think in fairness he was joking.

If Ichiro played in a major media city he would be the biggest thing in baseball.

He's easily one of the best I've ever seen.

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Is there anyone here who actually likes McCarver?
yeh, I like McCarver. Don't like Morgan at all. I really like Ichiro. He plays the game the way it should be played. I wouldn't argue if he was a first ballot inductee.

yeh, I like McCarver. Don't like Morgan at all. I really like Ichiro. He plays the game the way it should be played. I wouldn't argue if he was a first ballot inductee.

Agreed. Morgan constantly has to remind everyone how great he was and how smart he is. Did they ever say why he wasnt in the pregame celebration with all the hall of famers? Probably thought he was too good for that.