Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

Re: Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

1-2 losing day for the reload-ers. Updated record: 35-38-4 (-6.80)

Friday's "Double Penetration"...

Eastern Conference "Douche Bag Destruction" Game of the Week:
Detroit Shock minus 9.5 points against the Washington Mystics

WNBA Second Leg of the "Long Legged Longshots" of the Week:
Atlanta Dream plus 10.5 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars

tool21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Reload's WNBA "Double Penetration" thread for 2008! My top 2 daily picks for WNBA!

Reb, i know you like New York a lot. What do you think about them tomorrow? :ShrinkD I'm thinking of adding them.

Reb, i know you like New York a lot. What do you think about them tomorrow? :ShrinkD I'm thinking of adding them.

They will likely be one of my choices on tomorrow's card. I think the line should have favored them by more.

2-0 Friday for "Double Penetration"! Updated record: 37-38-4 (-4.80)

Big card coming up for Saturday! Stay tuned, reload-ers!

It's a big 5 game card on Saturday in the WNBA and it's been a 10-4 run for my reload-ers including a 2-0 Friday night! I have worked a lot on all of Saturday's games and I like all of them so much that I have decided to play the whole board!

I am releasing "Double Penetration" for the two Eastern Conference games and "Triple Penetration" for the three Western Conference games! 5 games in all!

Reload's Eastern Conference "Double Penetration" for Saturday:
Chicago Sky plus 8 points against the Indiana Fever
New York Liberty minus 1 point against the Detroit Shock

Reload's Western Conference "Triple Penetration" for Saturday:
Houston Comets plus 4 points against the Minnesota Lynx
Los Angeles Sparks plus 4.5 points against the Seattle Storm
Phoenix Mercury plus 2 points against the Sacramento Monarchs

Get your reloads in for Saturday and bet the board with the reload-ers! Only on EOG!

1-4 night for the reload-ers. :mad: Updated record: 38-42-4 (-8.20) :mad:

Sunday's "Double Penetration":
Connecticut Sun minus 3 points against the Washington Mystics
Sun-Mystics OVER 147

Get your reloads in for a 2-0 Sunday as we look to bounce back from tonight!

1-4 night for the reload-ers. :mad: Updated record: 38-42-4 (-8.20) :mad:

Sunday's "Double Penetration":
Connecticut Sun minus 3 points against the Washington Mystics
Sun-Mystics OVER 147

Get your reloads in for a 2-0 Sunday as we look to bounce back from tonight!

I am with you on the Conn -4.5 now play and wish you best of luck on the Over.

BB

Lousy game today for the Sun and their scoring. 0-2 for the reload-ers and that brings us to 38-44-4 (-10.40). 2938u4ji23

Monday's "Double Penetration":
Los Angeles Sparks minus 3.5 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars
Stars-Sparks OVER 147

Only one game on the board for Monday but let's make it work!

1-1 split tonight for the reload-ers. Updated record: 39-45-4 (-10.50)

Two games on the board for Tuesday and BOTH on ESPN2! I am taking a side and total in both of them.

Reload's ESPN2 Eastern Conference "Double Penetration":
New York Liberty plus 6.5 points against the Connecticut Sun
Liberty-Sun OVER 157.5

Reload's ESPN2 Western Conference "Double Penetration":
Phoenix Mercury minus 3 points against the San Antonio Silver Stars
Stars-Mercury OVER 174

Get your reloads in for this ESPN2 WNBA "Double Penetration" Double-Header!

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Well Reload....when both teams shoot under 30% it's hard to win an over 2348ji23e

Well Reload....when both teams shoot under 30% it's hard to win an over 2348ji23e

Yeah, it started out rough. Now they are draining 3's left and right. Go figure. Have to hope for some OT, tool.

:doh1

2-2 split for the reload-ers tonight. Updated record: 41-47-4 (-10.70).

For Wednesday, only two games on the board and they are BOTH in the AFTERNOON! I like the side in one and a total in the other.

Reload's "Morning Sickness" edition of "Double Penetration" for Wednesday:
Detroit Shock minus 9.5 points against the Chicago Sky (Tips NOON ET)
Dream-Fever UNDER 148 (Tips 1pm ET)

Get your weekday afternoon degenerate dose of WNBA action with my "Morning Sickness" edition of "Double Penetration"!

Bad day with the two "degenerate afternoon" games yesterday. Updated record: 41-49-4 (-12.90) :+thumbs-1:+puking-

Today there are three games on the board, including one in the afternoon. I've got some serious catching up to do here before the Olympics break so I am betting a side and total in ALL of them!

Reload's "Afternoon Sickness" edition of "Double Penetration": (12pm ET tip!)
Houston Comets minus 4 points against the Minnesota Lynx
Lynx-Comets UNDER 152.5

Reload's Thursday Night Eastern Conference "Double Penetration":
New York Liberty minus 6.5 points against the Washington Mystics
Mystics-Liberty OVER 146

Reload's Late Night Western Conference "Double Penetration":
Los Angeles Sparks plus 2.5 points against the Phoneix Mercury
Sparks-Mercury UNDER 176.5

Get your reloads in for today's action and be a part of the big chase!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Go get em the rest of the day, Load ! No need to press so much, you're too good for that.

2-4 day yesterday 2938u4ji23 Updated record: 43-53-4 (-15.30)

Reload's WNBA "Triple Penetration" for Friday Night:
Detroit Shock minus 3 points against the Washington Mystics (Best Bet for Friday)
Connecticut Sun minus 2 points against the Chicago Sky
Atlanta Dream plus 9 points against the Sacramento Monarachs

Let's get this turned around, reload-ers!

2-1 Friday for the reload-ers! Updated record: 45-54-4 (-14.40)

Going with three sides again for tonight!

Reload's WNBA "Triple Penetration" for Saturday Night:
New York Liberty minus 6.5 points against the Indiana Fever (Best Bet)
San Antonio Silver Stars minus 6.5 points against the Minnesota Lynx
Los Angeles Sparks plus 1.5 points against the Houston Comets

Get your reloads in for a 3-0 Saturday night! Only on EOG!

0-3 night here and on that note, I'm hanging it up for a while.

Tomorrow's card is a bad one in my opinion. And the Olympic break coming up soon will only start making things even more screwed up than they have been this season.

Good luck to everyone else for the rest of the season! Keep up the good work in this forum for EOG! There are a lot of people out there counting on all of you!

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated

Ahhhhh......I just might follow you, Load. I felt really good about SA & LA last nite. Also was pretty high on Det & Conn on Friday. Finished 1-4, as you know, with umpteen points left over wth Detroit.
The season just isn't responding to my logic. Perhaps later on.

Ahhhhh......I just might follow you, Load. I felt really good about SA & LA last nite. Also was pretty high on Det & Conn on Friday. Finished 1-4, as you know, with umpteen points left over wth Detroit.
The season just isn't responding to my logic. Perhaps later on.

Yeah, it's been a pretty bizzare season, Hitman. Seems like every night I keep changing my rankings around on all the teams. I'd say whoever wins the championship this season will just be whoever gets hot at the end.