Is Nomar going to the Hall?

Re: Is Nomar going to the Hall?

No shot in HELL, no basis, I have more basis for Jason Giambi, Javier Vasquez, or Billy Wagner. And wont start a thread for any of them.

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

If Mattingly didn't make the hall due to an injury shortened career, neither does Nomar. Donnie Baseball was 10 times the player Nomar ever was.

munson15

I want winners...

He should go into Boston's HOF since it was necessary to trade him to finally win the WS.

He should go into Boston's HOF since it was necessary to trade him to finally win the WS.

Hah - good one, munson. And amazing they still gave him a WS ring even though he got traded and had nothing to do that season with anything except whine, cry, and pretend he was hurt.

munson15

I want winners...

Hah - good one, munson. And amazing they still gave him a WS ring even though he got traded and had nothing to do that season with anything except whine, cry, and pretend he was hurt.
My enduring memory of Nomar is of him sitting on the bench, totally alone, as though he didn't give a shit, while they played that fantastic game in NY on 7/1/4.

For what? Not in my lifetime!

Oh wait I am wrong he will go to the Hall of Fame.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

YES

If he buys a ticket and pays to go in he can go into the Hall but when it closes at night he will have to leave