My last post here at the EOG....

Re: My last post here at the EOG....

hahahahahahahahahaha

FYI, one shouldn't take these bigbet goodbye threads too seriously...he's posted quite a few of these and "i'm done gambling forever" threads at the Rx in the past. He'll be back in no time. I'm surprised he hasn't figured out that he can't live without these forums yet. See ya soon, buddy. = )
He backed out a $15k bet trying to play forum bigshot.

Anyway...Im going to bed...Its 2:30 now and I have to be up early in the morning. I will say this. I dont have anything against ken or mo or anyone at eog for that matter. I have also defended ken plenty of times at sbr and have gotten my ass bashed for that exact reason. My point was...When multiple people are coming in posting the same shit week in and week out...you tend to start believing it.

Well...Like I said I have no hard feelings but I always tell it like it is reguardless of wheather it hurts someones feelings....and it this case it seems to have struck the wrong nerve with someone.

Everyone have a good night.

What happened? Don't recall hearing about that.
Bigbet comes in shooting his mouth off on how no one wants to bet more then $10k. Shrink says he'll take the bet up to $50k. Bigbet says ok, let's do it for 15 but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

AAO,

I value your opinion and I dont get anything from EOG besides free membership(just like everyone, but it is appreciated), sports info, friends, owner that is here everytime I have needed anything, outstanding mod service, IMO.

I know you weren't refering to me as being paid but in a situation like this, my opinion is possibly more valuable than an employees.(no pun at all).

I understand you are eager to get EOG advertisement rolling, and you should definitely be able to get any information that will help you out. I know you said this wasn't about your situation and I could see that different ppl saying the same thing can be convincing at times. But, in my experiences Ken has been there to help me and answer my questions straight as hell.

I am not offended in any way by anything said in the thread but I still don't think the thread needed to be started by bbet. He has every right to start it, but he doen't want to hang around to explain what happened. It may be none of any of our business, and that's why I disagree with the orig poster's intent. All I see is a guy wanting somebody to beg him to stay. Hell, I hope he does but if he has issues with someone and if he posts respectfully, I bet he gets a better response than he has so far. I don't think ken owes Bbet anything, but I think he would be willing to converse with anybody that has a problem as long as he is approached in a decent way.

AAO, please realize I am talking about the thread starter and not you. Your marketing/advertising deal is between you and ken and hope it works out best for the both of you. You know as well as me that business is simply that, an attempt to be as successful as possible. I hope you are able to do help eog in the future.:cheers

Bigbet comes in shooting his mouth off on how no one wants to bet more then $10k. Shrink says he'll take the bet up to $50k. Bigbet says ok, let's do it for 15 but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Oh right, that went down the other day, didn't it? I forget what the bet was on, though.

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Where do I sign up to be a mod? I would like to work and post.

On a side note, at the end of the day everyone is only looking out for themselves.

Deuce

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

It also appears that Mr. Bigbet has backed out of his agreement to play the Munchkin Man in a game of Checkers.

The Munchkin Man keeps reminding Mr. Bigbet of his need to register on the web site the Munchkin Man gave him, which is absolutely free, and to send the Munchkin Man his User Name, so the Munchkin Man can challenge him.

The Munchkin Man has heard nothing from Mr. Bigbet.

It doesn't look like this is going to happen either.

On the positive side:

The Munchkin Man is pleased to report that another poster, who is well known to all EOG regulars, has agreed to step up to the plate and play the Munchkin Man in a game of Checkers.

This game is now in progress!

For the sake of confidentiality, the Munchkin Man shall let the identity of this poster remain anonymous, unless this poster decides to come forward and reveal it.

Munchkin Man

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Even though the Shrink doesnt like me very much I think he is a good guy and this thread is stupid bigbet. Honestly this thread is just ridiculous dude... peace

mofome

Banned

Well I love the PM i get from Mofo and while I address that, I will address Jimmy too.

Heres the thing Jimmy. I always call it like I see it. Ive been on these forums for a while now. Maybe not at eog, a little longer at SBR but I have been following these forums for awhile now... Anyway...Nearly once a week I see someone come in writing something negative about the Shrink. "He does this, he does that" (Whatever it may be). To me, its like, I can understand if you get a few fuckheads that come in and bash him from time to time. But when its a diffrent person saying around the same thing every week...I start to think to myself "Can all of these people really just be crying wolf?"...Its just hard to keep giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

And mofo...stop with the fucking PM's. You wanna say something to me...you call me up or say it on the forums.

All's im saying is...There are alot of things that happen and some of it can seem real shady at times.

12io4j2w90

mofome

Banned

Anyway...Im going to bed...Its 2:30 now and I have to be up early in the morning. I will say this. I dont have anything against ken or mo or anyone at eog for that matter. I have also defended ken plenty of times at sbr and have gotten my ass bashed for that exact reason.

please do not feel obligated to do the same in the future.

12io4j2w90

Well isnt that nice...a mod and paid posters are the first ones to respond with lame comments.

Let me explain the situation for those that care to know about a situation before they speak about it.

I contact shrink for a mod job when I first signed up at Eog. After some consideration, I asked for a marketing spot instead. He said yes, we worked out a deal...and that was that. Now a week goes by and I havent heard anything from Matt(Current guy for Marketing/Advertisement). I contact Shrink and say whats up...I need some things from matt and I sent him an email and havent heard anything back...Shrink then says he will try to get ahold of him but he hasnt heard from him in a while so anyway...blah blah blah...Finally I get stuff from Matt and its not even enough shit to get me started. Anyway I call up shrink say look ken...I need more stuff If Im going to work here. Hes says he will try to get a hold of matt again. Okay ...So another week goes by and havent heard anything from either one of them. Send Ken an email...hear nothing...call him up a couple times(The pestering hes reffering to)...Still nothing. What the fuck am I supposed to do? So I call up Joe and ask him if everything is alright with Matt and Ken because they havent got back to me. Come to find out...Matt hasnt done shit for advertising in like the last three months with eog and Ken tells Joey to tell me " Hes glad to see Im eager to work but I need to be paitient". So during the whole two-three week period I got 2 sheets and that was it. Never heard anthing back and I ask joey again today about it and I get some stonewall answer that doesnt tell me shit except that still nothing is being done around here with advertisement. Anyway...I'm not mad, nor have I ever said anything bad about Ken. The comments I made about " Starting to believe..." had nothing to do with me working for EOG. Like I said...I call it like I see it...Obviously some people got offended around here...but hey I guess thats the way it goes sometimes.

i'm not getting knit picky.... but you were the second one to respond....aao.

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

I was lucky enough to meet Ken in person. The man went out of his way many times for many people without batting an eye. I've had my share of feuds with him. But he always dealt with me straight. He never held back and I respect that. When he wronged me because of a miscommunication, he was man enough to get me on the line and apologize.

This Ken is far better than the Ken of the past.

who's ken ?

WVU

EOG Master

Shrink is a good guy just trying to turn a profit with this forum. Fuck all the haters