thank you, mo.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: thank you, mo.

ID,

grow up. the game isnt over yet!

we all know you were/are hoping det loses!

it's not technically over, but in spirit it is, my friend. i went with joe public and their mothers based on my faith in mo.

in mo we trust.

:mutley

mofome

Banned

id trying to pull the reverse jinx huh? well, granderson has been on your side all day long.

2938u4ji23

are you kidding me? who in their right mind would start a thread like this with 2 innings to go if they really had money on it?
although I do think my poker table is jinxed. Got pocket AA two out last three hands only to get beat by trips twice on the river and I'm playing SH.

mo, kinda sad not to accept thanks and instead to trash me. but whatever. my comment to you was meant in good faith. you made me a lot of money and i wanted to tell you that. i dont bash or wish harm on anyone's plays. never have. and mad, i dont believe in jinxing a game from the comfort of my own home. please.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

mo, kinda sad not to accept thanks and instead to trash me. but whatever. my comment to you was meant in good faith. you made me a lot of money and i wanted to tell you that. i dont bash or wish harm on anyone's plays. never have. and mad, i dont believe in jinxing a game from the comfort of my own home. please.

well played when your transparent jinx attempt is called out.

mofome

Banned

you're sarcastic with your praise often; i hope you won.

91023i2ndw;l

mo - why would i want to do something negative? that doesn't make sense. you made a great call. i followed it with my hard earned cash and won a big payday. made me feel the need to come in here and say thanks. it's as simple as that really. people like fog and AAO who are drama queens are trying to stir toruble.

who knew thanking you would create such a stir?!?!?

mofome

Banned

mo - why would i want to do something negative? that doesn't make sense. you made a great call. i followed it with my hard earned cash and won a big payday. made me feel the need to come in here and say thanks. it's as simple as that really. people like fog and AAO who are drama queens are trying to stir toruble.

ID, i hope you won; i don't put a lot of concern into whats said. There is a lot of sarcastic stuff that comes from everyone and thats fine, we're all different. im glad the play won, im happy for those that trusted me, and its time to look at the sox/ana game.

12io4j2w90

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I call bullshit you too fat to fuck stupid cow. You have been around the forums a zillion years and know it is bad form to post a congats post before the final. It's just another form of how stupid can I really be, and when called on it, oh you are just a bunch of haters. Fuck you Identity, you lousy useless whore. Are mods supposed to start threads. Does Disneyland have rides?

You knew exactly what you were doing.

OF...:kickbutt:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

you did when you posted it before the game was final. that is taboo on a gambling site and you know it. i have no reason too stir anything with you Id, but some days you are thinly veiled.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

I could have three ghosts post at once, so you still could be. ID, the dumfuk from bumfuk and hey look at me, boy am I a dumfuk. Then when people say, you are a dumfuk, it is the same why are you hating on me show. 8 years of posting, same ol show. Busted, again.

OF...:whine:

lol the old man clown, fog...in full force today...

as i have said before, i don't believe in jinxes. i don't believe in forum jinxes. if you do, then that is your problem isn't it? if the majority of gamblers think it is bad form, then i wouldn't do it again. but only a handful of people seem to have a problem with it. heck, even SHRINK started a thread to mo. but i am attention whoring and ken isn't. lol.

mo - thanks for undrstanding. yes, i trusted you a whole bunch on this play. after the first inning i was wondering why i had. lol. but it came through...and really easily...so i thank you, sir. and i know you are mad at me for that time i called you out and defending ken, but i felt i was justified then and i hope you will forgive me for that. also, if i ever "bashed" you in the past it was only in response to you bashing me. best wishes, sir.

mofome

Banned

lol the old man clown, fog...in full force today...

as i have said before, i don't believe in jinxes. i don't believe in forum jinxes. if you do, then that is your problem isn't it? if the majority of gamblers think it is bad form, then i wouldn't do it again. but only a handful of people seem to have a problem with it. heck, even SHRINK started a thread to mo. but i am attention whoring and ken isn't. lol.

mo - thanks for undrstanding. yes, i trusted you a whole bunch on this play. after the first inning i was wondering why i had. lol. but it came through...and really easily...so i thank you, sir. and i know you are mad at me for that time i called you out and defending ken, but i felt i was justified then and i hope you will forgive me for that. also, if i ever "bashed" you in the past it was only in response to you bashing me. best wishes, sir.

after the first inning? you mean the one where they loaded the bases and the os went down 123?? yeah, that doesnt make any sense.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Not lately, since the moderators starting threads thread. And this was typical bad form, let's see what people say special. Still have seen no ticket, which the stupid cow would love to rub in my face if she had one. Nope, same ol ID for 8 years +. Mess with someone over something stupid, then the why me game. This has run longer than M.A.S.H.

OF...:rolleyes: