so you vegas guys, what is the official ruling on the balt game?

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: so you vegas guys, what is the official ruling on the balt game?

thx guys but i am sooooo twisted right now.....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

so far all correct answers the books have it 1-1 since the entir einning was not completed and the run(s) scored in the inning affect the (current) winner of the game

cassiusclay

EOG Master

so far all correct answers the books have it 1-1 since the entir einning was not completed and the run(s) scored in the inning affect the (current) winner of the game

not even close to being the right answer, the right answer is clay's under wager is a winner....somebody tell jman to get his ass off the computer, go to camden yards and get this game at least thru 1 more inning of play....:)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

not even close to being the right answer, the right answer is clay's under wager is a winner....somebody tell jman to get his ass off the computer, go to camden yards and get this game at least thru 1 more inning of play....:)

nice to see you are clueless Clay

first off they just started up again

second - unless a game goes 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning) the total is NO ACTION even if you have Over 10 and the score is 30-29 and the game is called with 2 outs in T9

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

"first off they just started up again":+clueless

As far as the total is concerned-most places the game must go 9 innings or 81/2 if the home team is leading. Otherwise a refund-it gets real tricky if the total say is 8 and the score is 5-4 and is called after 7 innings-that is when it pays to look at the posted total rules.My view-

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

"first off they just started up again":+clueless

they went to the delay with Toronto at bat in T6 and Yahell showed it started up again and completed T6 i shoulda known better than to trust Yahell because now i see you are right - postponed

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

they went to the delay with Toronto at bat in T6 and Yahell showed it started up again and completed T6 i shoulda known better than to trust Yahell because now i see you are right - postponed
Yahoo is pretty brutal but they all have their moments of sucking.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

nice to see you are clueless Clay

first off they just started up again

second - unless a game goes 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is winning) the total is NO ACTION even if you have Over 10 and the score is 30-29 and the game is called with 2 outs in T9

always with the charming personality, nice.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I believe its "pending", as it appears they will finish it today.

All bets will be graded no action. Doesn't matter if game is completed today or not.

The books will take a look at their side and total positions on the game and then make a decision whether to count the game or not.

Not really.

OK, I jouneyed down to SouthPoint to get an official explanation of how this baseball thang works. I explained to them the international brouhaha last night's postponement had caused. So in the interest of peace and clarity, here are the applicable rules straight from the law offices of Ally MacBeal.....

2. The result of the game is official after (5) innings or if the visiting team completes the top of the 5th inning and the home team is leading.

3. If a game is cancelled or suspended after five (5) innings the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called). Events do not carry over to the following day.

4. Total and run-line wagers will be considered action if nine (9) full innings are completed or if eight and a half (8 and 1/2) innings are completed and the home team is winning. In addition, for run-line and total wagers, listed oitchers must start for action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the total and run-line wagers will be determined by the completion of the last complete full inning. (unless the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called).

FIRST FIVE (5) Inning Wagers

1. All wagers on first five (5) innings will be decided on the score at the end of five (5) full innings.

2. Once five (5) full innings have been completed, all wagers on first five innings will stand.

3. On all first five(5) innings wagers, original listed pitchers must go. Any off-pitcher constitutes no action.

When are other sports contests declared official in Las Vegas? (courtesy of South Point)

I'll make it a quiz.

1) In case of an interruption, a bet on a SIDE on a college or pro football game will be considered official for betting purporses at what point in the game?

2) Same question, only regarding TOTALS.

3) In case of a SIDE bet on a college or pro basketball game, at what point are these games declared official for betting purposes?

4) Same question for basketball, only regarding Totals.

5) At what mark in a boxing match does it become official?