Halladay only -137 vs D Cab tomorrow?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Re: Halladay only -137 vs D Cab tomorrow?

Seems like a deal on Halladay

You think linesmakers are taking the 5 runs Tampa put on him in his last outing into consideration mo?

mofome

Banned

No idea why the line is that low. Hall has an era under 2.90 in his last 37 innings and he's been decent in balt over his career.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Mo, the rain out game for yesterday you seeing it is the top of the 8th yesterday.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I took a grip of +135 and +133. GL to you guys on the other side.

mofome

Banned

I think the main reason is that I have D Cab rated higher than the market does. Home field obviously plays a role as well.

Dcab is worse in his career at home than on the road and that difference is bigger this year than normal.

bol, at least someone wins today. :D

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Dcab is worse in his career at home than on the road and that difference is bigger this year than normal.

bol, at least someone wins today. :D
In respect to HF advantage, I don't put much stock into how an individual pitcher has faired H vs A for lack of sample size ( i may be wrong in thinking this way). I give the same amount of weight for home field for just about any mlb baseball game.Another words to make math easy lets assume D Cab were to win 50% of his starts going forward. I would expect him to win 52-55% of his home starts and 45-48% of his road starts. Obviously college hoops is a different animal and HC should be weighed a little more on an individual team basis. This is just my opinion and by no means has to be correct.