Sat O/U Plays

Re: Sat O/U Plays

Came up with these on the early games, and yes I know Purcey is on the hill at Toronto, but the Mariners have not been hitiing worth a damn.
Sea/Tor Under 9.5
Fla/CHC Under 7.5
NYY/Bosox Over 9
Atl/Phi Under 8
GL today gang, I'll be back with the night caps after while....May see how the early games go first!:cheers

mariah

EOG Dedicated

heading out for the day Crazy, sorry I missed ur sat plays, nice job yesterday & gl today.

Came up with these on the early games, and yes I know Purcey is on the hill at Toronto, but the Mariners have not been hitiing worth a damn.
Sea/Tor Under 9.5
Fla/CHC Under 7.5
NYY/Bosox Over 9
Atl/Phi Under 9
GL today gang, I'll be back with the night caps after while....May see how the early games go first!:cheers
Left off Tex/Oak Under 8 (Rangers are overdue for an under)
Correction on Atl...Under 9

Knew you were going to Sweep to good of capper to have to long of bad luck run

Keep it going.

I am soooooooooo ready to pull the trigger on S.F. over 6.5 tell me why I should not?

Computer has the total at 8 I think vegas wants us to play the under with two great pitchers going.

What you think?

Junk

Knew you were going to Sweep to good of capper to have to long of bad luck run

Keep it going.

I am soooooooooo ready to pull the trigger on S.F. over 6.5 tell me why I should not?

Computer has the total at 8 I think vegas wants us to play the under with two great pitchers going.

What you think?

Junk
I agree with you Junk. I've got the total at just over 8...gonna be thinking on that one for sure. Do you think there might be more to it than meets the eye? If I play it I'll let you know. Thanks for bringing sweep luck yesterday BTW!:cheers

I agree with you Junk. I've got the total at just over 8...gonna be thinking on that one for sure. Do you think there might be more to it than meets the eye? If I play it I'll let you know. Thanks for bringing sweep luck yesterday BTW!:cheers
Junk, last time either of these guys were on the hill agianst the opposing team they both gave up 3 runs each and went 6 to 7 innings....I think I'm gonna go ahead and jump on the over 6.5 now in case the line goes up!

phoich4

EOG Addicted

Excellent work yesterday, Crazy. Sorry I missed it. Good luck today on the rest of your plays.

Hey crazy where you at taking a break after that clean sweep last night? Nice job!
BW, hanging with the boys for a minute and hitting some cold ones, so beware if I post anymore today.....LOL
I'm looking at a couple later....shit, I don't even know how the early ones went yet! :cheers

Hey guys...I think I'm done for today, too many beers and saltwater!!!! Only thing I liked was from earlier today.....Ari/SF Over 6.5, this line is crazy to me but the books know what the hell their doing too! I think it goes over though, so tread lightly...BOL T'nite:cheers