Jeff Jones, are you going to post your football plays this season?

Apple

Banned
I know you are a Football Contest legend over there in Vegas.. Going to throw us a bone during the season?

Re: Jeff Jones, are you going to post your football plays this season?

Pllleeeaaassseeee

He wont even answer my baseball challenge

pussy

Sure, I'll pick,

Or you can pick for me.

Either way is fine with me.

I know I'm not dealing with genius here.

I'll take all the home teams the first week. Let me know if I win.

Why am I responding?

Apple

Banned

C'mon Jeff answer the question..

Way too much exposure to JJ if he actually gave out a pick. Can you imagine the shit he would take when a play of his lost?

Way too much exposure to JJ if he actually gave out a pick. Can you imagine the shit he would take when a play of his lost?

I bet as much as he gives to everyone else. But he knows if he posts here it would move the line to much and be unfair to us little guys

Everybody who is anybody in gambling knows the legend of Jeff Jones' Executive Club. I, along with Carlos and Shecky. used to kill the NFL and the NBA.. And (crazy us) we actually documented it.

That was before I started reading the forums and became Sharp. Now I'm lucky to hit 50 per cent.

Is that a pick I see Jones? lol, about time.

Wha?

I pick all the time. The NBA playoffs. I think I even had a soccer pick. It amazes me too that they all won. I entered a competition with some poster on here by just taking the first five even numbered baseball games. No "handicapping" at all. He was defeated and gone after the first day.

The thinking seems to be that gambling is about picking rather than winning. Respect here seems to be from picking, not winning games. Losses are forgotten the next day. Are you people crazy?

I promise that's not how gambling (or life) works.

Would you really like me better if I just posted seven baseball "winners" everyday and never documented any results?

That's the problem. You would.

Wha?

I pick all the time. The NBA playoffs. I think I even had a soccer pick. It amazes me too that they all won. I entered a competition with some poster on here by just taking the first five even numbered games. No "handicapping" at all. He was defeated and gone after the first day.

The thinking seems to be that gambling is about picking rather than winning. Respect here seems to be from picking, not winning games. Losses are forgotten the next day. Are you people crazy?

I promise that's not how gambling (or life) works.

Would you really like me better if I just posted seven baseball "winners" everyday and never documented any results?

That's the problem. You would.

Jones,

I like busting your balls, but if you like cats like I think, you are o.k. in my book.

And no, I'm not being a wise-ass.

IGAMBLER

EOG Addicted

Jeff picks the Salamanders over the Gila Monsters.

Take all the baseball teams today whose mascots begin with the first 13 letters of the alphabet, the wind is blowing out at Wrigley and the home plate umpire magically makes games go over.

I see a big day!

Blondie

EOG Master

Take all the baseball teams today whose mascots begin with the first 13 letters of the alphabet, the wind is blowing out at Wrigley and the home plate umpire magically makes games go over.

I see a big day!

:doh1

Why 13? Why not 12 or 14? :pop:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Nice try Gyno. What you see with Jeff is what you get.

OK. I will unload on the Cowboys Week 3 in the NFLX.

Thanks Jeff!

Apple

Banned

Everybody who is anybody in gambling knows the legend of Jeff Jones' Executive Club. I, along with Carlos and Shecky. used to kill the NFL and the NBA.. And (crazy us) we actually documented it.

That was before I started reading the forums and became Sharp. Now I'm lucky to hit 50 per cent.

I know who you are.. I read about you and might have heard some things too.

Blondie

EOG Master

Idiots some time ago didn't you come on here saying you were going to be more like your offline persona and be nicer?

I'll be participating in the EGO/Doc's contest.

Journeyman

EOG Master

You actually follow football Jeff? ?