#10 Beat the Jerk Vs. #2 5 Star Bomb

PO69

EOG Master
Re: #10 Beat the Jerk Vs. #2 5 Star Bomb

You should save your final play for Monday anyway since the plays are on post review that day.

If you are up, or behind, it is to your advantage. You see how 5star plays it by going exactly opposite you, at least make it a handicapping contest

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

stratgey is overrated and gets thrown out the window when you can't pick winners

PO69

EOG Master

Well if you knew that you were ahead by 1.3 units for instance, then you dont have to pick a winner at all. I just meant to save your 12th pick for Monday.

But my bad, I shouldnt have said anything. I am still pissed at 5star at how he acted in my previous matchup. He told her exactly how to play when she had no idea about saving the last pick. But I am done now.

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

Well if you knew that you were ahead by 1.3 units for instance, then you dont have to pick a winner at all. I just meant to save your 12th pick for Monday.

But my bad, I shouldnt have said anything. I am still pissed at 5star at how he acted in my previous matchup. He told her exactly how to play when she had no idea about saving the last pick. But I am done now.

i understand what your saying i have used that strategy b4 in previous matchups i guess i just got alil impatient thats all but i got 12 picks anyways theres still time to use that advantage i know ........

5 star bomb

EOG Master

sweet.... umps take away a rbi double from the giants.. called it foul when it was clearly fair

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

im sorry i can't wait i gotta take this pick to the bank for my final selection on Sunday ......... Fla +159

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

i will if that ARI looses .............. when are you gonna make your last pick tomorrow or monday ?

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

well lets get a proofing from mighty Dio ............... whats the rules on this ?

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Plays can be changed up until gametime. :cheers

diogee

Yeah that could possibly be changed...if not for anything else but the last 2 days of the round. I don't really see any problem changing the play 15 hours before gametime though...maybe just make it so you cannot change a play within 5 or 6 hours of gametime?

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Yeah that could possibly be changed...if not for anything else but the last 2 days of the round. I don't really see any problem changing the play 15 hours before gametime though...maybe just make it so you cannot change a play within 5 or 6 hours of gametime?

yea i agree... i mean i dont care that btj is changing his mind on marlins. i was fucking with him. But I am just saying for future reference i think it would be unfair if someone did it to fake the other person out and change it 2 min before gametime u know?

diogee

Yeah I agree with that 5*...never really thought about it since it hasn't been an issue as of yet. We'll definitely get something in place for that one since I can totally screw up last day strategy.

diogee

#10 BeatTheJerk 6-5 +1.48 (1 play left)
#2 5 star bomb 5-6 -.91 (1 play left)

PO69

EOG Master

Well 5star, he probably wants Florida tomorrow because it is a good pick to take. You CANNOT possibly go against him in that game unless you were to take the Cubs on the runline.

But he might as well wait until Monday

PO69

EOG Master

The main question is WHY are you waiting until tomorrow?

Just a big dog and win, then that will at least put pressure on him

I mean you KNOW that he will take a dog greater than +150, but even if he didnt, it wouldnt matter anyway.

Lets say that he takes a dog at +120 and you take the favorite at -135. Well he would still win easily.

He will take and underdog, so lets assume that he loses. So that puts him at .48

You would HAVE to take a dog of AT LEAST +160 or better to beat him. SO you need to find a dog at +200 or so and take the shot

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Official Pick..... Cubs +161

Backup Picks....

1. Padres -1.5 +186
2. Blue Jays -1.5 +187

BeatTheJerk

EOG Addicted

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=AD1><TD></TD><TD>C. Moya</TD><TD></TD><TD>+155</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>