Fantasy Football Interest

Stephen

EOG Addicted
Is there enough interest in fantasy football to have a fantasy football forum? I know I would participate.

How about an EOG Fantasy Football League with the winner getting a trophy presented by Shrink? Or would that be the last-place team getting a trophy from the Shrink?:houra

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Fantasy Football Interest

I would chime in here and there. Up to about 40 grand worth of entries at this point. Will be following it very closely. Although it probably won't get that busy here I would imagine. Probably better off going to footballguys forum or something if you want active FF discussion.

I would chime in here and there. Up to about 40 grand worth of entries at this point. Will be following it very closely. Although it probably won't get that busy here I would imagine. Probably better off going to footballguys forum or something if you want active FF discussion.

Do you post at Footballguys? Great forum.

Stephen

EOG Addicted

One thing that would be different if EOG had a fantasy football forum is that handicapping would be an element.

I believe handicapping does play a part in the decision-making process of who to start that particular week.

I don't see any other gaming portal with a strong fantasy football forum. It would be a niche that EOG could fill.

By the way, would anyone take Steven Jackson with the third overall pick? I have the No. 3 pick and am considering either Adrian Peterson or Tom Brady. Jackson is holding out and his allure always seems to outweight his production.