What's the biggest difference between Older Posters posts and Young kids posts

Apple

Banned
Re: What's the biggest difference between Older Posters posts and Young kids posts

Think you would need both to survive.. Tough question.

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: What's the biggest difference between Older Posters posts and Young kids posts

I think both are essential to a well balanced forum. Although the older ones have a harder time staying awake late at night without being irritable the next day :rolleyes:

youth lacks the experience that only comes from thousands of losing wagers, hence their energy to jump at any play. i "paid" thousands for my experience's as did most of the older crowd, i'm thankful for their sharing, the younger set should take notes and remember it's not always how many you win it's sometimes how many you don't lose as well.

Apple

Banned

Journeyman at age 55..

Still a great poster?

Apple

Banned

youth lacks the experience that only comes from thousands of losing wagers, hence their energy to jump at any play. i "paid" thousands for my experience's as did most of the older crowd, i'm thankful for their sharing, the younger set should take notes and remember it's not always how many you win it's sometimes how many you don't lose as well.

Very good post.. This is wisdom:cheers

Boy, aint that the truth. UGH!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Journeyman at age 55..

Still a great poster?

I sure hope not.:hangt

When I first started posting I felt like a kid....now, ugh!

I do still sound like a kid and look like a kid with my glasses on, I don't feel like a kid when I wake up though.

no lie one of my customers today, I said 'have a good weekend' he says to me 'you too kid' made my day! LOL

mofome

Banned

Both are valuable. The key is to have a place where everyone can be themselves, get along, have fun, and pull from each other. We have some more ideas coming.

Journeyman

EOG Master

not kidding when I say this...I WISH I could somehow 'download' a lot of this forum info from my brain, I feel like it's taking up way too much space.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Where do us 35s fit in?

Where do us 35s fit in?

the dangerous years...

you are older than the younger so you think you know more...

You are younger than many others who are wiser than u but u don't know it...

At least that's how it was for me when I was 35... :rolleyes:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

need a good spread for a sports gambling forum... (nice pun eh?)

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

the worst kind...

you are older than the younger so you think you know more...

You are younger than many others who are wiser than u but u don't know it...

At least that's how it was for me when I was 35... :rolleyes:

That hits the nail on the head.12io4j2w90

Personally-I have much more cash in my last 10 years, than my first 10 years wagering on sports.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Right on point, agree 100% :cheers

The Devil

EOG Master

like say 20 yr old vs 50 yr olds , which is better for a forum?

A GOOD FORUM NEEDS POSTERS OF EVERY AGE.......SOMETIMES IT'S GOOD TO HAVE 50 YEARS OLDS ACT LIKE 20 YEAR OLDS AND 20 YEAR OLDS ACTING LIKE 10 YEAR OLDS:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: