HOT OR NOT...........JAIME LYNN

roach23

Banned
A lot of my buddies think she's amazingly hot. I think she's not hot...just ok.

but i'd still hit it

Ohhh ok so you get Meg Ryan's grill all up close and personal, and she is:yikess and you take a far away pic now.

Any closer pics? she got potential

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
SHAWN GOTTI said:
YEAH, BUT I WAS TIRED OF WAITING FOR TONY TO POST MEADOW SOPRANO!!!!:cheers

Just messing with ya.......:+thumbs-2

(By the way, she has banged up legs....lol)

dirty

EOG Master
Meadow is Smokin Hot....:cheers

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dirty<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_193135", true); </SCRIPT> ..............:cheers DUDE.....I WAS JUST GETTING TO ASK IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAD LINGERE SHOTS!!!!:cheers :cheers :cheers

U DA MAN!!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
SHAWN GOTTI said:
YEAH.....WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GUY THINKING????

i think the fact she is still UNDER 25 and i think he was like 10 years older mighta had something to do with it

and i disagree with raiders 180-degrees. i wanna "F" the daylights out of her - but don't want to marry her

August West

Rambler
I'm in fucking love with her. Oh to spend one night deflowering Meadow Soprano. It'd be worth taking the beating from TOny.

SHAWN GOTTI said:
YEAH, BUT I WAS TIRED OF WAITING FOR TONY TO POST MEADOW SOPRANO!!!!:cheers

SHAWN did you ever make aa request for MEADOW??? If you did I missed it!! MAY'N!!

As for MEADOW I am not a big fan, but she seems to look better every year!!
Getting hotter as she gets older!!!