Packers news conference on ESPN right now if interested

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Packers news conference on ESPN right now if interested

Sounds like Brett came to town ready to fight, bitched about the things GB did to him while he was away.

Journeyman

EOG Master

He's pissed and he's not hiding it.

Yep, all he did for this org and they turned their backs on him...tough all the way around.

I understand where the coach is coming from.

Favre bum-rapped McCarthy big time. Here's the get even speech.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

Favre will never play another down in GB. He'll be traded and the Packers will get next to nothing for him

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Favre will never play another down in GB. He'll be traded and the Packers will get next to nothing for him

What is sports radio in Milwaukee saying? In Green Bay it is all about a deal being almost done to Tampa - 2nd and a 6th. Not sure of the validity but they have been talking about it for about an hour.

Can't understand why the Bears aren't making a run for Favre. Imagine the hype a Bears/Packer game would get if Favre were in Chicago. It's a huge rivalry as is.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

I haven't listened since the presser, but didn't really hear any details this afternoon on the trade though. I for one do NOT think he is going to Tampa.

Where ever he goes, I will be thrilled with a 2nd and 6th, I don't think they get that much though for him.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

vikes by Thursday...hearing it quite a bit here. mofome get us some dirt here.

Prickly Pete

EOG Veteran

Where ever he goes, I will be thrilled with a 2nd and 6th, I don't think they get that much though for him.

I agree. Again, don't know how much is behind this but the rumor was the Jason Taylor trade kind of helped establish the value, meaning someone that may not play that long.

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

There is a ton of media outside Favre's house just waiting for him to comment on the press. This is a freaking circus.