My message to The Frog

mofome

Banned
Oh where to begin with Mr Frog, i could never have imagined you to be one to leave because i openly stated my disagreements with your views. In a thread where my team was losing by one, you chimed in as if you had posted the other side as a play and thats fine, but then you went on to discuss a method of capping baseball that i felt was ridiculous. I feel that i should be entitled to tell you that, but apparently you do not.

As a mod i want to be bluntly honest without being offensive to whomever im speaking with. that said, i approach everyone differently because everyone is different. You have been the one to rip me most often and most openly for being more 'laid back' since my return, so in my replies to you i chose to be faily candid and i didnt think twice about it, afterall i was speaking with the very poster who has asked me to be just that. My posts were not personal, ive actually complimented your intelligence many times, but i strongly disagreed with a point in that thread and i felt i was within my rights to let you know all while keeping up with this game that was slipping away.

In-Game threads, afterall, do create more emotion than most; money is changing hands. Still, at no point did i say anything crude to you, i simply dismissed, with a laugh, your capping angle in that one game as you continued to jab at me with each reply of yours. "who cares" i thought to myself; frog gets on people all the time and we don't agree, "so what". You have insulted me a few times and so have many others, it just doesn't matter. People have bad days, people will disagree, people say things they shouldn't; afterall, we're all human.

I don't think ive ever seen someone go to greater lengths to insult someone than you and thats all well and good, but i kind of enjoyed that i was going to get some of your stuff and i enjoyed knowing i could give a bit back with someone who would welcome it. Clearly, i was mistaken and i apologize if you felt that you were attacked by a 'head mod'. Im just mofo, im just joe, im just a regular dude that wants to win and enjoy some time. My mod duties include trying to improve eog, trying to give some insight into games, being there for our community, going to bat for people who have trouble with books, trying to have the newest and best contests, being there for anyone on the team that may need, and trying to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I will always get into my games, i will always want to win, i will always enjoy myself on the boards, but while all of that is going on, i still care greatly about whomever it is i am 'arguing/disagreeing' with. Im not perfect and i hope to be better tomorrow at everything than i am today, but please know that i would never have even read your reply if i thought that any response if mind could affect you negatively in any way. I had no reason to believe you would care even if i took it 'too far', which is truly tried not to do.

To me, that was an in-game thread, about a game i was losing, with a guy who was jabbing at the pick, with a guy who lives for the e-battles, who has personally asked me to be more lively. I don't feel that there is anything i could do to make you happy with what im doing, and that comes with the job.

The only reason for this post is to let you know that i do enjoy you being here and that i hope you reconsider. Id prefer that we all get along and respect each other on a personal level, but thats not required. I will take up for everyone here whether they think im a dickbag young punk, or not, because that is my job and i do care. I understand you a bit more now, though still not completely. That said, i hope you win your wagers this evening and realize that nothing was meant to truly offend.

gl

12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...
Re: My message to The Frog

Nice of you to reach out, Mofome, I hope Frog takes the message in the spirit that was intended.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

I'm just wondering how far the Frog will drop in the Showstoppers top 40.:+clueless

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice post mo. I actually did not read the other drama started by Spreadbeater by I did read the thread from last night.

Jesus Christ Mo not necessarily a bash on you but this is ridiculous.

I dont read here enough to know who he is but nobody makes or breaks any forum.

I read the thread you are referring to and you did nothing wrong.

Why the grovelling apology to some baby that dishes it out like draft beer on St Paddy's day then runs home to Mommy when someone barks back, and not loudly mind you ?

I'm not really into all this forum drama and anyone who knows me will attest to but even the interested parties would agree this is a tad much.

Fog or Frog or whatever his name is will come back in an hour or two anyway, its obvious he can't stay away as evidenced by his previous 10+ goodbye posts in the past.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Hey joey if you dont know him then how do you know he has 10+ goodbye posts in the past?

12io4j2w90

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Mo,

Read the thread and you did nothing wrong. For all the shit frog gives peps you figure he could take some back...

He will come back or he won't. Life goes on...

kid44

EOG Dedicated

I could care less either way. I notice he is full of himself.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I want a damn thread of my own. Shrink can you do one like you did on Frog when he came back?

Hopefully Frog comes back as we had the same views on most people except Royal

mofome

Banned

Jesus Christ Mo not necessarily a bash on you but this is ridiculous.

I dont read here enough to know who he is but nobody makes or breaks any forum.

I read the thread you are referring to and you did nothing wrong.

Why the grovelling apology to some baby that dishes it out like draft beer on St Paddy's day then runs home to Mommy when someone barks back, and not loudly mind you ?

I'm not really into all this forum drama and anyone who knows me will attest to but even the interested parties would agree this is a tad much.

Fog or Frog or whatever his name is will come back in an hour or two anyway, its obvious he can't stay away as evidenced by his previous 10+ goodbye posts in the past.

I don't think i did anything wrong necessarily, but he obviously does. My opinion doesn't matter more than his, to me, and so i wanted to extend him this post. Hes offered this site a lot of time and i wouldn't want to do anything thats going to take away from his enjoyment. clearly that was not my intention, but he was bothered and thats not what i want. everyone is different. i know i could call you a douche, you could call me a moron, and neither one of us would care a second later. I think his problem is that he didnt think he would view my posts differently as 'head mod', but when it came down to it, he did. thats perfectly fine.

mofome

Banned

I want a damn thread of my own. Shrink can you do one like you did on Frog when he came back?

Hopefully Frog comes back as we had the same views on most people except Royal

us mods just attack you kind folk. expect a thread sometime in the near future. we gang up in such an ugly manner that im surprised you don't weap to your mama every night. how you have survived this long i am uncertain, but i can assure you that you are someone i will be more delicate with in the future.

:finger004

mofome

Banned

Mo,

Read the thread and you did nothing wrong. For all the shit frog gives peps you figure he could take some back...

He will come back or he won't. Life goes on...

I didn't think so, but clearly frogman and (cough) raiders did.

Publicsmoney

EOG Addicted

These places get worse and worse at times. What are peoples perogatives for getting into arguments. I mean......who gives a shit. One of the reasons I have posted less and less over the years. This is ridiculous. Grow up.

mofome

Banned

These places get worse and worse at times. What are peoples perogatives for getting into arguments. I mean......who gives a shit. One of the reasons I have posted less and less over the years. This is ridiculous. Grow up.

Who needs to do the growing up PM? I'm fine with all thats been said to me and i don't give a shit about who blames me for what already. One step ahead.

91023i2ndw;l

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Frog has quit more than a Brett Favre family reunion. Trust me he will return, he always does. I do think it's a classy gesture on your part Mo but like others said completely unnecessary, he will come back and if he doesn't no harm done anyway. As much as he berates Identity and others for being attention whores he's probably the worst of the bunch. Sort of ironic but those who dish out the most are always the one's that can take the least.....

kid44

EOG Dedicated

Frog has quit more than a Brett Favre family reunion. Trust me he will return, he always does. I do think it's a classy gesture on your part Mo but like others said completely unnecessary, he will come back and if he doesn't no harm done anyway. As much as he berates Identity and others for being attention whores he's probably the worst of the bunch. Sort of ironic but those who dish out the most are always the one's that can take the least.....

LOL so true. 72 hrs and counting.

mofome

Banned

Most gestures are not necessary, thats what sets them apart; in theory anyway.

as for the comment, thank you.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

"My posts were not personal, ive actually complimented your intelligence many times,"

:LMAO those frog intelligent moments are hard to find

JH85

EOG Addicted

I could care less either way. I notice he is full of himself.

Agree. Doesn't bring a whole lot of positive to the board. Just insults people and posts dumb pictures. Think place is better without him.

Panic

EOG Dedicated

Mo, you mean son of a bitch.

Guys, Mo verbally assaulted me once and it took 6 months of therapy to get over it. I still wake up in cold sweats and sleep with a nightlight.

mofome

Banned

Mo, you mean son of a bitch.

Guys, Mo verbally assaulted me once and it took 6 months of therapy to get over it. I still wake up in cold sweats and sleep with a nightlight.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

oij213490