Anton Chigurh - New Ghost or just a dick?

Re: Anton Chigurh - New Ghost or just a dick?

Obviously you have better taste than lefthook. I like you too. I think this threadstarter would would jack me off righthanded, since he has a left hook.

Slight problem with that.

His handle across the street is Righthook. :doh1

Well, he did show up after Shallowguy was exposed as an obvious ghost....just sayin'

Thank you, sir. 12io4j2w90

My girlfriend is pretty cute, too.

Kidding!!

Nice to meet you!

Thank you, sir. 12io4j2w90

My girlfriend is pretty cute, too.

Kidding!!

Nice to meet you!

Your a girl? I thought you were the guy. That sure does complicate things. Better than breeding with a dog I guess. Can I like both of you? Does the guy post here? Do I have 100 posts yet?

texansfan

EOG Master

Actually, sweded goes by many names, Robyn, Nina, Sportsgirl, Mofome, and many others. It's been mentioned that she may have a penis on another site but nothings been confirmed at this point.

Actually, sweded goes by many names, Robyn, Nina, Sportsgirl, Mofome, and many others. It's been mentioned that she may have a penis on another site but nothings been confirmed at this point.

She has a penis, swell, something to rub on. Is she right or left handed?

Your a girl? I thought you were the guy. That sure does complicate things. Better than breeding with a dog I guess. Can I like both of you? Does the guy post here? Do I have 100 posts yet?

Yep, I'm the girl. You may absolutely like both of us. No, he does not post here. No, you don't have 100 posts yet. Next time make each question its own post. You'll be there in no time! :houra

Funny. :rolleyes:

texansfan

EOG Master

I know, hon. You and I both know that no man can pretend to be THIS much of a bitch. It is a skill reserved for women. 12io4j2w90

The only person who should care is your boyfriend. Feel free to be a bitch.

The only person who should care is your boyfriend. Feel free to be a bitch.

Eh, I'm only a bitch for about a week a month. He doesn't mind much. Plus, all my aggression gets taken out on him...if ya know what I mean. :devil:

texansfan

EOG Master

Eh, I'm only a bitch for about a week a month. He doesn't mind much. Plus, all my aggression gets taken out on him...if ya know what I mean. :devil:

You ever that that episode on Everybody Loves Raymond where his wife has PMS?