BoDog -140 that Britney Spears performs MTV music awards. She looked flabby in 2007.

Bet On: Will Britney Spears perform on the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards?

Britney Spears must perform on the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards for all Yes wagers to be graded a win. Any wagers placed after the outcome is public knowledge will be graded as No Action. Singles only. Max $50.
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr> <td> Yes

</td> <td> -140 <input value="3531083" name="lineID" onclick="checkWC();" title="Click to bet on Yes to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">

</td> </tr> <tr> <td> No

</td> <td> EVEN <input value="3531084" name="lineID" onclick="checkWC();" title="Click to bet on No to win straight up" class="checkbox-pos" type="checkbox">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Britney Spears MTV Video Music Awards 2008

June 27th, 2008<!-- by Castina --> ? 2 Comments ? Tagged as 2008 MTV Video Music Awards ? Britney Spears ? MTV ? Today's New Music

<!-- begin ZEDO for channel: PopCrunch - Post AdSense , publisher: PopCrunch , Ad Dimension: Full Banner - 468 x 60 --> <script language="JavaScript"> var zflag_nid="848"; var zflag_cid="13/6"; var zflag_sid="1"; var zflag_width="468"; var zflag_height="60"; var zflag_sz="0"; </script> <script language="JavaScript" src="http://d3.zedo.com/jsc/d3/fo.js"></script><script language="JavaScript" src="http://d7.zedo.com/bar/v14-700/d3/jsc/fm.js?c=13/6&n=848&r=13&d=0&q=&s=1&z=0.0830356664695675"></script><script type="text/javascript">google_ad_client = "pub-8268677476357859";google_ad_slot = "0043901004";google_ad_width = 468;google_ad_height = 60;;</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script><iframe name="google_ads_frame" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-8268677476357859&dt=1218737141241&lmt=1218737137&output=html&slotname=0043901004&correlator=1218737141241&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popcrunch.com%2Fbritney-spears-mtv-video-music-awards-2008%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fsearch%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3DBritney%2BSpears%2BMTV%2Bmusic%2Bawards%2B2008%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&frm=0&cc=100&ga_vid=4418795498200797700.1218737141&ga_sid=1218737141&ga_hid=1655390652&flash=9.0.124&u_h=800&u_w=1280&u_ah=770&u_aw=1280&u_cd=32&u_tz=-420&u_his=3&u_java=true&u_nplug=27&u_nmime=110" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="60" scrolling="no" width="468"></iframe> <!-- end ZEDO for channel: PopCrunch - Post AdSense , publisher: PopCrunch , Ad Dimension: Full Banner - 468 x 60 -->
[COLOR=#0D37FF ! important][COLOR=#0D37FF ! important]Britney[/COLOR][/COLOR] Spears performing at the 2008 MTV Video [COLOR=#0D37FF ! important][COLOR=#0D37FF ! important]Music [COLOR=#0D37FF ! important]Awards[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]? It could happen, says MTV Networks Music Group president Van Toffler.

Britney sparked one of the most memorable television moments of the year when the pop tart turned in a horrible opening performance of her single ?Gimme More? at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards. The disaster drew 7.1 million viewers.

?Who knows? I?m not sure how we top Britney opening the show?..We are working on it every minute of every day.?
Everyone deserves a second or third chance, right??
Van said in a telephone interview with The Associated Press Friday.
The 2008 MTV Video Music Awards will air live from Paramount Pictures Studios in Los Angeles September 7th.
Would you like to see Britney at this year?s VMAs?

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated
Re: BoDog -140 that Britney Spears performs MTV music awards. She looked flabby in 2007.

From what I have seen lately, she is back in shape. It's amazing what doctors can do now-a-days. I could care less if she performs though.

Re: BoDog -140 that Britney Spears performs MTV music awards. She looked flabby in 2007.

-140? May as well be +1400000000. They cant pay you even if you win. :hangt

She's actually looking pretty damn good these days. She's in the gym every day. I know... am a TMZ addict. I say good for her. I really felt bad for her when she started sliding downhill. Some people just can't cope with all the preassure.

texansfan

EOG Master

She's actually looking pretty damn good these days. She's in the gym every day. I know... am a TMZ addict. I say good for her. I really felt bad for her when she started sliding downhill. Some people just can't cope with all the preassure.

Yeah, it must suck having all that money.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Did read somewhere that here last outing was very well and also read she was getting herself together and that she did look great. Would be nice to see her get back on track.

Yeah, it must suck having all that money.

Well, money isn't everything. I don't think some of these young celebs realize what they're getting themselves in for when they "make it big".

Did read somewhere that here last outing was very well and also read she was getting herself together and that she did look great. Would be nice to see her get back on track.

Yep. I believe she's working on a new album too. I'm happy for her. I was worried she'd go down the same path Anna Nicole did.

texansfan

EOG Master

Well, money isn't everything. I don't think some of these young celebs realize what they're getting themselves in for when they "make it big".

I'd rather have 20 million than 20 bucks, that's for sure. Britney's Mom should have published her book on child raising earlier in life, maybe it would have helped Britney out a little.

Seriously though, I don't feel sorry for any of those spoiled, rich Hollywood brats. They have everything in life they want and somehow they can't cope with everyday stress.

5Star show me your cock

I'd rather have 20 million than 20 bucks, that's for sure. Britney's Mom should have published her book on child raising earlier in life, maybe it would have helped Britney out a little.

Seriously though, I don't feel sorry for any of those spoiled, rich Hollywood brats. They have everything in life they want and somehow they can't cope with everyday stress.

Everyday stress? These people have almost no privacy. I'm not saying that they don't get paid more than enough for their troubles, I just don't think that they realized it would be this bad. Since the birth of sites like TMZ, nothing is sacred.

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Everyday stress? These people have almost no privacy. I'm not saying that they don't get paid more than enough for their troubles, I just don't think that they realized it would be this bad. Since the birth of sites like TMZ, nothing is sacred.

yea the paparazzi is so bad, celebs cant go anywhere without being hounded. I guess it comes with the territory now days but still I could definitely see it driving someone insane

yea the paparazzi is so bad, celebs cant go anywhere without being hounded. I guess it comes with the territory now days but still I could definitely see it driving someone insane

Not to mention having drugs and booze thrown at them every chance they get. It must be tough to keep it together.

texansfan

EOG Master

Give me 50 million dollars and you can watch me take a crap everyday.

texansfan

EOG Master

That you do!! Be careful, that thing could put someone's eye out or rip a girl to shreds!! :blink:

It's ok, he's been trained. He does have a problem with spitting up every now and then though.

Does this count as "performs" for the BoDog bet ?

NO PERF BRIT OPENS VMAs

Britney Spears is back, baby and MTV’s got her. One problem though...she won’t be performing on the VMAs.

Brit is kicking off the opening of the [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Music [COLOR=blue ! important]Awards[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] show but not by performing her “Gimme More” which bombed last year as an incoherent and flabby star barely could stand upright.

[COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]MTV[/COLOR][/COLOR] prexy Van Toffler said it’ll be something “fun and unexpected” for the 25th anniversary show.

"MTV has long played an important role in my career,” the Rebounder said in a statement.

“ How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMAs? I'm excited to open the entire show, to say hi to my fans and to be nominated."

Despite her floperoo in 2007, Spears has provided the VMAs with plenty of oomph in the past, from her lip lock with Madonna to her performing with a snake.