Who wants to do me a favor?

OctoMan

Banned
I have a winner tonight in the MLB. Bet it and you will win as simple as that. But once it wins all i'm asking is $50 and you keep the rest. I am guaranteeing a win, or your money back. :smokesmal

Re: Who wants to do me a favor?

How can you guarantee someone's money back when you can't even pay off a $100 bet from just a couple weeks ago, you fucking scumbag?

OctoMan

Banned

My account? i had to lookup collateral lol.

skinsRaj28, i will pay him back once i get outta this hole. i am barrelled in. i am no stiff believe that

Blondie

EOG Master

That is enough of these threads.

You are testing the limits and failing.

OctoMan

Banned

i know. just a young college kid. don't get paid until next week though. but quick easy money tonight on tonights MLB game

OctoMan

Banned

Or...

Rob a liquor stor and gamble with the loot. Your call.

Jimmy.i am guaranteeing a winner tonight. you take it and enjoy it. this one will hit. everyone does a stranger a favor and its gonna come back to you12io4j2w90

Jimmy.i am guaranteeing a winner tonight. you take it and enjoy it. this one will hit. everyone does a stranger a favor and its gonna come back to you12io4j2w90
Tell you what October...

Gimme your game, I'll bet it and keep ALL profits (if any). This will be a learning experience for both of us and a valuable part of your education.

Years from now you will look back at this with either pride or shame, which one will it be?

Blondie

EOG Master

See here is the thing...

You have no money, you have lost your money, you owe people money.

You need to step back and look at yourself in the mirror and grow up some

Blondie

EOG Master

Grow up, stop being such an ass and maybe you will get a little further around here...

you gotta cut me some boss.. i've been analyzing this game all day

Looks like you wasted a perfectly good Saturday.

Should be like my boy Wilson. Go out and mow a few lawns, make a little scrap

Take your moneyto the local gas station and buy a pre-paid Visa and you could have played tonight 12io4j2w90

OctoMan

Banned

My posted bases are 23-3 this week and up big since I started posting a month ago. NFL 13-6-1. How can you be out of money. Everyone wins big on this site.

can you help me out then. just a favor for a fellow eog member. please12io4j2w90