Joey vs Swede

J

joeybagadonuts

Hello? Which Joey am I talking to today?

You know nothing about me Joey...and you just proved my explaination to dsethi that there really are people here stupid enough to think they know ANYTHING about me.

You don't call me sweet-tits. Ever. That's your one. You really do not want to start with me, Gonzo.

Huh? I don't where I said I know anything about 'you', my statements were just based your online 'persona'You clearly need validation. (once again, you try to flirt with guys on here, posts pics of your tits, yourself in bathsuits, etc) Not sure what you are talking about w/r/t to your explanation to Dsethi and nor do I care. I just know you stood up for 5Star which once again shows what sort of person you are.

P.S. you're a 5 on a good day, no offense.

Kisses,

-gonzo

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Should 5 star bomb get credit for...

Huh? I don't where I said I know anything about 'you', my statements were just based your online 'persona'.

Nice backpedal, douche....you attacked my personal character. At least be man enough to admit it. If you're going to be an ingnorant piece of shit, don't half-ass it...own it.

And from that, I would say you have daddy issues (why else post a pic of your tits for a bunch of old men half your age?)

The only issue I have with my Daddy is that I work so much I rarely get to hang out with him, which sucks since he is one of my best friends and hands down the best man I have ever met. I post the pictures I do because, well, just because. I really don't need to give an explaination. I mean, why would you post a picture of yourself to have a chick you don't even know judge you? Does that give me the right to say you have mommy issues?

You clearly need validation. (once again, you try to flirt with guys on here, posts pics of your tits, yourself in bathsuits, etc)

Again....me? Do you see me posting pics asking to be rated or compared to another female on here? Nope.

Not sure what you are talking about w/r/t to your explanation to Dsethi and nor do I care.

I told Dsethis that there are really people on here ignorant enough to think they know me...then you proved it. Need me to dumb that down any more for you....or do you think you get it this time?

I just know you stood up for 5Star which once again shows what sort of person you are.

Yes, I am a caring person that doesn't like to see people attacked constantly.

Have a nice day Sweet-tits.

I was fucking serious dude. Only one person in the world has ever called me that and he died a few years ago at the ripe old age of 23. No one calls me that anymore. Have some fucking respect.

P.S. you're a 5 on a good day, no offense.

Kisses,

-gonzo

OUCH!!! Ohhhhhh you just ruined all the validation I collected today!! Wahhhhhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

I was trying to be nice yesterday, but this 5 would laugh in your fucking face if you, your purple shirt and that NOSE ever came near me.

Re: Joey vs Swede

Joey,

Please refrain from mentioning peoples family members and please stop calling Swede "sweet tits"

Swede,

Please calm down and get some fresh air

J

joeybagadonuts

Nice backpedal, douche....you attacked my personal character. At least be man enough to admit it. If you're going to be an ingnorant piece of shit, don't half-ass it...own it.

Um, what exactly did I say about you personally? I dont know you from eve.

The only issue I have with my Daddy is that I work so much I rarely get to hang out with him, which sucks since he is one of my best friends and hands down the best man I have ever met. I post the pictures I do because, well, just because. I really don't need to give an explaination. I mean, why would you post a picture of yourself to have a chick you don't even know judge you? Does that give me the right to say you have mommy issues?

I didn't post my pic for you, I posted it to prove to Jman I have nothing to hide. I said 'sure honey, for you anything' to you AS A JOKE. I know you have a BF, you live thousands of miles away from me, and I have a GF that is much more attractive than you, imo. I could care less if ANYONE other than my GF thinks Jman is more attractive than me, b/c at the end of the day, she is the only one that matters. Sarcasm, baby, learn it.

Again....me? Do you see me posting pics asking to be rated or compared to another female on here? Nope.

No, not explictitedly you dont ask to be rate, but obviously you enjoy being complimented, and are fully aware that you will be rated and the such by posting pics. You are smart enough to infer that, right?

I told Dsethis that there are really people on here ignorant enough to think they know me...then you proved it. Need me to dumb that down any more for you....or do you think you get it this time?

This still doesnt make sense, yes, please < dumb it down for me >. What did I say to imply 'i know you' on a peronal level?

Fair enough, nothing wrong with that.

I was fucking serious dude. Only one person in the world has ever called me that and he died a few years ago at the ripe old age of 23. No one calls me that anymore. Have some fucking respect.

Nice try at baiting me, lemme guess you want me to make some snide remark here and insult your dead friend so the rest of the sheep here will pile on me? pass. my condolences to your < friend > who called your sweet-tits.

OUCH!!! Ohhhhhh you just ruined all the validation I collected today!! Wahhhhhhhh!!!! :rolleyes:

In closing, I'm sure your daddy would be proud his little princess was posting pics of her tits on the internet for a bunch of old men to stare at. :doh1

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey,

Please refrain from mentioning peoples family members and please stop calling Swede "sweet tits"

Swede,

Please calm down and get some fresh air

Ego,

are you fucking kidding me? i will keep the family out of it, but taking out sweet tits is a Wilheim move. This isnt communist russia, is it? you let fuckin jscam and NWA call Dsethi every racist name in the book, yet you edit out sweet-tits. Pull your head out of your ass now, Ego.

J

joeybagadonuts

I was trying to be nice yesterday, but this 5 would laugh in your fucking face if you, your purple shirt and that NOSE ever came near me.

:LMAO Have you happened to look at your douchebag of a bf lately?

What is wrong with my nose? you mean since I had the cancerous tumor removed it looks a little crooked? my apologies. sweet-tits.

Ego,

are you fucking kidding me? i will keep the family out of it, but taking out sweet tits is a Wilheim move. This isnt communist russia, is it? you let fuckin jscam and NWA call Dsethi every racist name in the book, yet you edit out sweet-tits. Pull your head out of your ass now, Ego.

I've been dealing with NWA Homie for the past couple days. Plenty of stuff down here from "Homie' that I've moved and have also challenged him to come out from behind the ghost.

As for J Man....

Wasn't here for a lot of the discussion in the thread you're referring to. And when I started reading some of it, seen that other mods were in there and I don't overstep one of my fellow mods when they're already dealing with a thread or a poster.

Um, what exactly did I say about you personally? I dont know you from eve.

That I'm inscure...vapid...need validation....seriously? You can't even comprehend your own ramblings?

No, not explictitedly you dont ask to be rate, but obviously you enjoy being complimented, and are fully aware that you will be rated and the such by posting pics. You are smart enough to infer that, right?

Who doesn't like being complimented?:+clueless

This still doesnt make sense, yes, please < dumb it down for me >. What did I say to imply 'i know you' on a peronal level?

Good lord, you are dense.

Nice try at baiting me, lemme guess you want me to make some snide remark here and insult your dead friend so the rest of the sheep here will pile on me? pass. my condolences to your < friend > who called your sweet-tits.

Wow. I am not, nor have I ever been, the type of person to use the loss of a person I loved dearly to bait someone on the internet. I'm pretty sure you've shown what an ignorant asshole you are without any baiting on my end. I care about and respect my friend's memory FAR to much to ever do something like that. You are really sick for even thinking it, you know. I guess I shouldn't have even shared that info, I just wanted to make it clear that calling me that as a insult is a really low blow because it's a term a very good friend of mine used as a term of endearment. It may seem silly to some, but he was taken from me too soon and I cherish my memories of him and all the friends I've lost. Hell, I haven't even deleted his number out of my phone.

[/b]

:LMAO Have you happened to look at your douchebag of a bf lately?

What is wrong with my nose? you mean since I had the cancerous tumor removed it looks a little crooked? my apologies. sweet-tits.

There you go again. You've seen a picture of my boyfriend and all of the sudden your qualified to attack his character by calling him a douchebag?

I was more making fun of the sheer size of your nose, but I'll drop that. I'm glad you kicked the cancer.

You're obviously a fucking scumbag. Didn't I just explain to you why I don't want to be called sweet tits? You can call me any name in the book except that and you choose to mock the memory of a wonderful person who left this world far too soon.

J

joeybagadonuts

There you go again. You've seen a picture of my boyfriend and all of the sudden your qualified to attack his character by calling him a douchebag?

I was more making fun of the sheer size of your nose, but I'll drop that. I'm glad you kicked the cancer.

You're obviously a fucking scumbag. Didn't I just explain to you why I don't want to be called sweet tits? You can call me any name in the book except that and you choose to mock the memory of a wonderful person who left this world far too soon.

Thanks ya dumb ****. Hope your douchebag of a BF nuts all over those SWEET TITS tonight.

The rest of your ramblings arent even worth commenting on. I guess I can't see clear b/c of the "sheer size of my nose".

Funny how your insecurities shine so brightly when you get ruffled. Go back to sucking cock now, I'm sure that's what you are best at, or at least that's what I have heard.

Tootles,

-gonzo

Thanks ya dumb ****. Hope your douchebag of a BF nuts all over those SWEET TITS tonight.

The rest of your ramblings arent even worth commenting on. I guess I can't see clear b/c of the "sheer size of my nose".

Funny how your insecurities shine so brightly when you get ruffled. Go back to sucking cock now, I'm sure that's what you are best at, or at least that's what I have heard.

:cocktail

How old are, you? 15? Do you think you are actually hurting my feelings? For your own sake: give it up and walk away. You're just making yourself look worse and worse.

Wow....unbelieveable...."suck a cock" when you have nothing better to say, huh?.........I can't believe I actually OVER estimated you seeing as how I thought you were one of the lowest people I'd come across in a while...I actually thought you were better than that.

And you guys have a problem with me ripping this sackofshitJoey? He is all class, I mean ass, isn't he. And where is I'mfome? Posting to himself as usual. Why is he a head moderator again? Nigga please.

I've been dealing with NWA Homie for the past couple days. Plenty of stuff down here from "Homie' that I've moved and have also challenged him to come out from behind the ghost.

As for J Man....

Wasn't here for a lot of the discussion in the thread you're referring to. And when I started reading some of it, seen that other mods were in there and I don't overstep one of my fellow mods when they're already dealing with a thread or a poster.

I have to come out from behind a ghost while this sack of shit makes a brutal personal attack against Sweded? You guys have some fucked up priorities.

This is pathetic. Beantown got banned for ripping Yummy a lot lighter than this. WTF is going on here? This is one of the worst low down no good classless sackofshit attacks I have ever seen here. It's a disgrace this guy is not immediately banned.

I've had some pretty fucked up shit said to me on these boards, other than one comment that I don't think anyone will ever top from a guy at SBR, joeybagofdouchnuts takes the cake.

That said: I think the mods here do a good job. I attacked too. I'm not completely innocent. Though, for the record, he started it.

J

joeybagadonuts

Cry me a fuckin river....

If you can't take what is said by a random person on the internet, you have serious issues. Sweded, talk to your shrink about this when you are telling him about how mean your daddy is to you.

J

joeybagadonuts

:finger004
This is pathetic. Beantown got banned for ripping Yummy a lot lighter than this. WTF is going on here? This is one of the worst low down no good classless sackofshit attacks I have ever seen here. It's a disgrace this guy is not immediately banned.

I have to come out from behind a ghost while this sack of shit makes a brutal personal attack against Sweded? You guys have some fucked up priorities.

How old are, you? 15? Do you think you are actually hurting my feelings? For your own sake: give it up and walk away. You're just making yourself look worse and worse.

Wow....unbelieveable...."suck a cock" when you have nothing better to say, huh?.........I can't believe I actually OVER estimated you seeing as how I thought you were one of the lowest people I'd come across in a while...I actually thought you were better than that.

I've had some pretty fucked up shit said to me on these boards, other than one comment that I don't think anyone will ever top from a guy at SBR, joeybagofdouchnuts takes the cake.

That said: I think the mods here do a good job. I attacked too. I'm not completely innocent. Though, for the record, he started it.

Believe me, I could say a lot worse. Maybe later after I am done working.

I can't believe you are actually PROUD that you can be MORE of a low life than this. I really thought I had seen it all on these boards.

J

joeybagadonuts

I can't believe you are actually PROUD that you can be MORE of a low life than this. I really thought I had seen it all on these boards.

Keep projecting, sweet tits, just projecting.

12io4j2w90

Why is this low life asswipe still posting here, why are the mods not fatally stun gunning this sackofshitJoey?

Blondie

EOG Master

NWA all you are doing is further instigating.

Joey, knock it off. Personal attacks on a person you do not know are a new low even for you.

Okay, I do have to say this: He was warned by Ego to 1.) Leave my family out of it and 2.) Stop calling me that. Since said warning, he has gotten WORSE...and I think if the Mods don't follow up with some sort of punishment when someone completely ignores their requests, this place is going to get out of hand quick.

BUT, it's not my site. I'd love to not ever have to see him on here again, but it's not my call. He'd probably come back with another name anyway.

For now, I'm fine. If he keeps it up, I'll just be around less. No biggie.

Okay, I do have to say this: He was warned by Ego to 1.) Leave my family out of it and 2.) Stop calling me that. Since said warning, he has gotten WORSE...and I think if the Mods don't follow up with some sort of punishment when someone completely ignores their requests, this place is going to get out of hand quick.

BUT, it's not my site. I'd love to not ever have to see him on here again, but it's not my call. He'd probably come back with another name anyway.

For now, I'm fine. If he keeps it up, I'll just be around less. No biggie.

This is bullshit, the guy gets warned by a mod, the situation deteriorates to the point he ignores the mod and gets worse. Unreal.

Excuse me?

Since when are you my boss?

AND how do you know I haven't already...

If I was your boss you would be looking for another job. You just let this entire situation get totally out of hand. What the fuck are you here for? Sweded is right, no one is going to hang around if this becomes a commonplace event.

J

joeybagadonuts

If I was your boss you would be looking for another job. You just let this entire situation get totally out of hand. What the fuck are you here for? Sweded is right, no one is going to hang around if this becomes a commonplace event.

you are a huge pussy. go cry me a river.

NWA gets riled up when the mods don't punish joey for calling sweded "sweet-tits" just because she asked not to be called that and he ignored her request, yet he somehow thinks it's OK to post blatantly racist slurs.

That's funny. Boohoo, ghost, boofuckinghoo. Carry on.

:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD:ShrinkD