Thank you Lee and Aramis!

mofome

Banned
Re: Thank you Lee and Aramis!

Unless last nights game "recap" by you was a satire I wouldn't think it takes much to understand baseball more than you. IMO. It was pretty comical though, so if you meant humor by it then Bravo.

if you don't think i understand the game of baseball, you havent been around long. i dont actually want to marry soto, there was a bit of humor in here. im glad you read through it.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

My point is if the Cubs lose in the playoffs the fact that Lee and Ramriez don't move runners over will fall about 20th on the list of things they didn't do to win.

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

ive been picking up baseball knowledge by merely being in your presence.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I respect your knowledge that you bring to the table 99% of the time. That's why I found it odd that you were bashing Lee and Ramriez for not moving runners over. Perhaps Lee could be doing more of that since his power is down but I was confused as to why anyone would be asking Aram to move a runner over.

mofome

Banned

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I respect your knowledge that you bring to the table 99% of the time. That's why I found it odd that you were bashing Lee and Ramriez for not moving runners over. Perhaps Lee could be doing more of that since his power is down but I was confused as to why anyone would be asking Aram to move a runner over.

i do it for the reverse jinx factor, nothing more. its not working, however.

mofome

Banned

Like I said before if everything in this thread is satire then Bravo.

some of the frustration is genuine, but the words are not. i just get riled up a bit and make a mockery of things here. Ive lost enough bets to not be effected quite as badly as it appears on here sometimes, but i do enjoy letting lose and ripping these guys some. im no longer allowed to 'battle' with most posters, so professional athletes take it on the chin from this professional poster.

mofo 1
those guys oij213490

mofome

Banned

the bottom of the lineup gets it done.

tank, so you know. don't worry about insulting me when you see fit, im not particularly sensitive and i don't hold a grudge. i can be an idiot, feel free to note than when you so desire.

foots is soon, i'm sure i'll have some interesting things to say while watching the first pick-6 to go against me in 08.

:D

tankdog23

EOG Senior Member

the bottom of the lineup gets it done.

tank, so you know. don't worry about insulting me when you see fit, im not particularly sensitive and i don't hold a grudge. i can be an idiot, feel free to note than when you so desire.

foots is soon, i'm sure i'll have some interesting things to say while watching the first pick-6 to go against me in 08.

:D

like the pick 6 in last years SECG? :cheers:+excited-

mofome

Banned

like the pick 6 in last years SECG? :cheers:+excited-

good lord. that was only a bit worse than the INT ainge through on the following possession for no reason. vols go down the field easily, no pressure on ainge, he throws a pick to an lsu player that was near no one. if we had an average qb, we win that game.

:hangt

mofome

Banned

johnson is a fine #5 hitter. chc cant do shit once again. middle of the lineup is clutch.

mofome

Banned

here we go, marmol walks a guy who can only hit singles even when he makes contact. whats wrong with this guy.