The NFL and NCAA contests on the forums aren't a true indication of capping ability

Apple

Banned
Re: The NFL and NCAA contests on the forums aren't a true indication of capping ability

Too late to change the rules now.. What do you want raiders?

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: The NFL and NCAA contests on the forums aren't a true indication of capping ability

Who said they were?

Too late to change the rules now.. What do you want raiders?
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there's a better way of doing it. It's the same with the LV Hilton Contest. It's just not a true indication.

Apple

Banned

I agree 100%

goodcall

EOG Senior Member

just playing the stale lines won't win you the contest, though it does give you an obvious advantage over the 50/50 guys

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Problem is they are incredibly popular, and get a boatload of participants having fun. Probably the best thing this forum has going for it right now. I see what your saying raiders but please keep track how many stale lines actually make a difference in the capping, or the winning. Knowing middling football is close to a suicidal endeavor I would think very few.

Best Wishes...oF :pop:

Raiders,

Could you please tell us what is a true indication of handicapping ability?

What's the difference if half of the people are playing stale lines while the "wiseguys" are fading them so they can be cool?

Raiders,

Could you please tell us what is a true indication of handicapping ability?
If you're living in the same complex as Aunt Jemima's drug carrying nephews, then that's an indication that your capping abilities need improvement.

JerseyShop101

EOG Dedicated

If you're living in the same complex as Aunt Jemima's drug carrying nephews, then that's an indication that your capping abilities need improvement.

:LMAO

Why can't it be Betty Crocker's drug carrying nephews?:+textinb3

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

its been like that for years.

last yr was even worse.

we had to make a play earlier and then we were stuck with the CLOSING line!

durito

EOG Senior Member

Contests are never an indication of "handicapping ability".

Much like implementing a specific strategy for a specific book.