Big Start For Plaxico Burress

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
10 Catches - 133 Yards

He was going a little later in most Fantasy drafts because of his injury problems, but could end up paying off big time for those who took him.

Re: Big Start For Plaxico Burress

Plax is a freak. Hopefully getting paid doesn't unmotivate him. It's easy to get lost in the bright lights of the big city.

stan21

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah, he looked unstoppable in the 1st half, and WAS Def is supposed to be solid... but Shawn Springs was out.

I missed some of the 2nd half but Eli didn't look that sharp...

I was basically right on my read of the game, in that the Giants would come out and play well, showing that the season is not over just because they lost 2 starting DEs... they still have a good Defense and good OL and DL...
However, People might overrate Eli due to his great end of the season run last year. Especially for fantasy , I would not want him as my starter, a plug in backup maybe...

Jacobs looked solid too..

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

<TABLE width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=vaLabel vAlign=top align=middle width=100 rowSpan=5> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=subHead vAlign=top colSpan=3>Plax agrees to settlement, will miss Week 5 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=vaLabel colSpan=3>Plaxico Burress - WR - NYG - Sep. 29</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>The Giants and Plaxico Burress have reached a settlement to avoid a grievance with the NFL. His fine was reduced, but Burress will remain suspended for Week 5.
Burress' fine was cut from $235,294.12 to $117,647.06, but he accepted the one-game ban. Of more long-term concern is Charley Casserly's report that Plax may face NFL discipline for his involvement in two summer domestic disputes. Domenik Hixon will draw the start Sunday against Seattle across from Amani Toomer. Steve Smith will remain the Giants' slot receiver.
Source: New York Daily News
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>