Would Repubs switch ticket if they could

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Here's a hypothetical. If the Republican party could have Palin run as president and McCain run as vice-president, would they do it?

She got the bigger ovation and more of the spotlight. The Republican base is in love with her, and only barely, do they tolerate McCain.

And if Obama could do it over again, do you think he would have picked Hillary as his running mate?

Re: Would Repubs switch ticket if they could

I'm not a republican, but from a woman's perspective, I don't think the ladies of the USA would rally behind Hilary the way they are Sarah. Hilary allowed her husband to walk all over her, cheat on her and stayed with him just so she could one day be president. I have no respect for that. Palin is a breath of fresh air - she's "every woman" with a life that also involves hardships and problems that each of us either have faced or will face. She is much more relatable and likable that clinton, IMO, and I feel the woman of the US will rally around her.

No. Not saying it's right but only gay men would vote for a woman President. See Hillary Clinton.

Here's a hypothetical. If the Republican party could have Palin run as president and McCain run as vice-president, would they do it?

She got the bigger ovation and more of the spotlight. The Republican base is in love with her, and only barely, do they tolerate McCain.

And if Obama could do it over again, do you think he would have picked Hillary as his running mate?

Obama has to be regretting his choice at this point.

mofome

Banned

I'm not a republican, but from a woman's perspective, I don't think the ladies of the USA would rally behind Hilary the way they are Sarah. Hilary allowed her husband to walk all over her, cheat on her and stayed with him just so she could one day be president. I have no respect for that. Palin is a breath of fresh air - she's "every woman" with a life that also involves hardships and problems that each of us either have faced or will face. She is much more relatable and likable that clinton, IMO, and I feel the woman of the US will rally around her.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

mr merlin

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Keep laughing Mofo, I'm typicaly kind of mysoginist when it comes to women in politics and I'm in love with her. Obama is a tall thin tree that is gonna be blown right over by Palin and Mccain. TIMBEEERRR!

mofome

Banned

Keep laughing Mofo, I'm typicaly kind of mysoginist when it comes to women in politics and I'm in love with her. Obama is a tall thin tree that is gonna be blown right over by Palin and Mccain. TIMBEEERRR!

Governor of Alaska hardly = 'in politics'.

mofome

Banned

Fixed it for ya. 12io4j2w90

you guys are too funny. palin is a dem and you guys are having a laugh. its hard to take much of whats said on here seriously, ive read more ridiculous comments on here this week than i had over the last 2 years.

you guys are too funny. palin is a dem and you guys are having a laugh. its hard to take much of whats said on here seriously, ive read more ridiculous comments on here this week than i had over the last 2 years.

You must be re-reading your own posts then.

Palin is a dem :+clueless

munson15

I want winners...

Very interesting perspective from a normal, every-day woman, Sportsgirl. :cheers
I have always wondered how women can respect Hilary and how they can relate to what she has been through. Mrs. Palin, at least what I suspect from what I've seen so far, would have handled many aspects of her personal life differently. She is no doormat who would check her personal respect to further her political ambitions.:rolleyes:

Sure Palin is tough but she did a crappy job at teaching her kids responsibilty. I am a Neocon and this woman was not the best choice. Her Obama like rock star image will fade in two weeks.

Sure Palin is tough but she did a crappy job at teaching her kids responsibilty.
I think that statement is a bit presumptious. There are many regretable things I did as a 17-year-old, but I don't blame my parents or discount the fact that they did a great job as parents. 17-year-olds make their own choices regardless of what their parents have tried to teach them, at least I did.

Very interesting perspective from a normal, every-day woman, Sportsgirl. :cheers
I have always wondered how women can respect Hilary and how they can relate to what she has been through. Mrs. Palin, at least what I suspect from what I've seen so far, would have handled many aspects of her personal life differently. She is no doormat who would check her personal respect to further her political ambitions.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Munson.

mofome

Banned

how could you possibly know that? she let her daughter get crapped on for her politics.

mofome

Banned

Sure Palin is tough but she did a crappy job at teaching her kids responsibilty. I am a Neocon and this woman was not the best choice. Her Obama like rock star image will fade in two weeks.

one of the very thing rep were bashing obama for, oddly enough. now they cant get enough. huh.

one of the very thing rep were bashing obama for, oddly enough. now they cant get enough. huh.

The difference is Obama is a junior senator who has never authored any piece of legislation. I would take a governor's experience any day of the week.

mofome

Banned

The difference is Obama is a junior senator who has never authored any piece of legislation. I would take a governor's experience any day of the week.

just any governor's? Roles are reversed and you're singing a different tune.

just any governor's? Roles are reversed and you're singing a different tune.

No mofo I am saying that running a state allows one to gain a lot more experience than being a junior senator from a very corrupt city.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

I have talked to a number of regular, every-day type women in the last two days. The Democrats think that having your down-syndrome baby passed around on stage like an acting prop is pretty despicable. They also think that her view on women's issues is horrible. (how can any woman not be for equal pay for doing the same job as a man, and against sex education and birth control)

The Republican women I know that she is just darling, a breath of fresh air in the campaign.

Let's see what happens when she appears on Meet the Press and faces some tough questions on the issues. Don't count on that happening any time soon.

mofome

Banned

No mofo I am saying that running a state allows one to gain a lot more experience than being a junior senator from a very corrupt city.

Alaska is unlike any other part of this country and it consists of not even 1 quarter of a million people. Palin has no experience that has prepared her for anything that would ready her for presidency.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

George Bush was a governor.

How did that work out?

mofome

Banned

I have talked to a number of regular, every-day type women in the last two days. The Democrats think that having your down-syndrome baby passed around on stage like an acting prop is pretty despicable. They also think that her view on women's issues is horrible. (how can any woman not be for equal pay for doing the same job as a man, and against sex education and birth control)

The Republican women I know that she is just darling, a breath of fresh air in the campaign.

Let's see what happens when she appears on Meet the Press and faces some tough questions on the issues. Don't count on that happening any time soon.

Women not for equal pay and they speak of Hillary not standing up for herself. laughable.

mofome

Banned

Thank you. And let me just say that we?re all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

its not all that easy to speak on your political level; i bashed myself in the head a few times, drank 17 beers, took a xanax, and watched a hypocricy ceremony followed by one presented by the KKK. even still, im not able to comprehend most of what you've said this week, but more and more of it is making some sense.

its not all that easy to speak on your political level; i bashed myself in the head a few times, drank 17 beers, took a xanax, and watched a hypocricy ceremony followed by one presented by the KKK. even still, im not able to comprehend most of what you've said this week, but more and more of it is making some sense.

Only a real man could drink 17 beers, take a xanax and be able to STILL watch tele. Well done.

I see you?ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.