I might have to post here since RX may be gone ?

Re: I might have to post here since RX may be gone ?

You okay Dougie?
NO, I'm a degenerate gambler

........................................................................................................

What's the line/total on Hawaii ?:houra:+whipping:LMAO

Is that good or bad ? :+whipping

Doug: I've seen more shit posts/threads from you today than in the last year at either place. WTF is going on? Are you on a binge or something? Do you need an intervention?

Doug: I've seen more shit posts/threads from you today than in the last year at either place. WTF is going on? Are you on a binge or something? Do you need an intervention?

No. I'm drinking some beers, but nothing radical.

I have a major tell. If I post and start to misspell stuff, then I'm truly buzzed, not anywhere near that level, but I shouldn't drive presently, just getting started.

It's bad...::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Welcome to our house...12io4j2w90

If the RX is gone can I transfer my 2-0 NFL record to here?:+signs1-1

No. I'm drinking some beers, but nothing radical.

I have a major tell. If I post and start to misspell stuff, then I'm truly buzzed, not anywhere near that level, but I shouldn't drive presently, just getting started.

Alright then carry on!

I've got two more gears ( =6 beers+ ), before I start to misspell words. :LMAO

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

How about a nice picture of a old coin to make this place look like home.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Exactly!!! I feel at home already. Thanks If I could get use to this format this place would be ok. The colors are hard on the eyes for some reason. Like Fulltilt i can't stand the look so I don't play there. Not sure why. I think it goes back to losing to a lizard and dreaming about it all night.

mofome

Banned

bigO always brings it.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

You mean I change the colors? This place is like home I got a cool picture and new colors. Just got to figure how to do it now half drunk.

How about a nice picture of a old coin to make this place look like home.

I see a Morgan dollar ( looks almost fake), amoung some foreign looking stuff,just a bunch of coins.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Doug I think it is made out of candy.

mofome

Banned

You mean I change the colors? This place is like home I got a cool picture and new colors. Just got to figure how to do it now half drunk.

if you're only half drunk, you've got half a problem to solve.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

I think I solved a problem if my forum was down and my home page was up I would post a note that it would be up soon. But I am drunk so i might only be half right. Still looking into changeing the color but can't find the light.

mofome

Banned

I think I solved a problem if my forum was down and my home page was up I would post a note that it would be up soon. But I am drunk so i might only be half right. Still looking into changeing the color but can't find the light.

if you're drunk, call 4 girls. invite one over and send 3 to my house.

ty

or have one of those free, generic, easy to build forums on standby and direct posters over there until the real forum is fixed.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

That would be to easy. I blame it on the new PM's. I told them to us the AM's PM's are so 90's.

nhoj

EOG Enthusiast

Classic Someone was heard the cry for help. Now found on the homer page. I like the second line they have a team. I don't think their team is going to cover the spread today.

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the@@ Forums. Our team is currently working on the issue and will have it rectified as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this downtime has caused all of our visitors.