Journeyman's "Power Top 40 of the Week" (who impressed The Showstopper the most)

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's "Power Top 40 of the Week" (who impressed The Showstopper the most)

And on to the finalists...

Raiders
The previous couple weeks #1 poster in the land, was perhaps at his very best this time around...really came on big time over the weekend, even had an excellent weekend of picks along with power posting, saving some of his best right before the final bell.

Raiders has reached down and even showed a few new wrinkles as football started, great week.

MoFoMe
Mo was all over the place this week! He's had a rough week as a fan but that didn't stop him from tearing it up, even after the Tenn debacle, the Redskins and Jim Zorn, the Colts and Vikes losing, Mo kept a comin!

He brought his A game as the forumville turned the page to another football season....totally unstoppable.

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Journeyman's "Power Top 40 of the Week" (who impressed The Showstopper the most)

I will announce the winner at 10:10 PM EDT.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Great week everyone....

And the winner is.....

Journeyman

EOG Master

And the new # 1 ranked poster in the land...
MOFOME! :cheers:houra12io4j2w90:cheers

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTj5cJJ-yiU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sTj5cJJ-yiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

nice work mofome great week...

mofome

Banned

Wish that I was on ole Rocky Top
Down in the Tennessee Hills.
Ain't no smoggy smoke on Rocky Top,
Ain't no telephone bills.

Once I had a girl on Rocky Top,
Half bear the other half cat;
Wild as a mink as sweet as soda pop,
I still dream about that.

Rocky Top, you'll always be,
Home sweet home to me.
Good ole Rocky Top,
Rocky Top Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice week for the poll. Good to see fresh faces and change in the line up. Well done J.

mofome

Banned

I would like to thank my momma and my poppa for fornicating.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

obvious choice :)

Congrats to everyone and thanks Jman for taking all the time to do this....12io4j2w90

Jolly good ratings once again this week J Man 12io4j2w90

I'm almost embarrassed being ranked #8 this time around. Probably 20 or 25 posters ranked below me this week who probably deserved to be ranked ahead of me

EOG is STRONG!!!!!!

mofome

Banned

thanks for the time jman!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Where is my #2 guy with the handhsake?

:(

Down to #38. Was not the career path I was hoping for. LOL.

Did I miss something?

Wasn't Journeyman the most maligned, gambling deadbeat pariah here only a few months ago, and now that he is on some sort of rehabilitative gambling debt repayment installment plan, he has suddenly turned into Barbara Walters?

Journeyman, you're fine with me. It's the Internet. Do your thang!

Just don't owe me money.

What does one win for being a Top 40 poster? A photo of Biff in the buff?

I posted ECU on the moneyline as my play of the week an hour before kick off and still somehow got bounced from the top 40.

Tough crowd.

#11 SportsGirl

We almost had our first female top ten appearance.

SportsGirl being back in the mix makes for some very good conversation, very versatile and sweet...she still has not finished that glass of beer!

She will make a strong run at a BCS bid.

Thanks, Mike! :houra:houra:houra

I'm move up to the Top 10, I can just FEEL it!!! 91023i2ndw;l

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb6ErLPt4t8

J

joeybagadonuts

Mr. (edit),

I think you forget me on your < list >. Maybe go back and review your notes and make an amendment? Make sure to check out the posts I made to fade your Cincy pick. As well as my 2-0 MNF.

Thanks guy

P.S. say hello to your mom for me when you go upstairs later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

Mr. (edit),

I think you forget me on your < list >. Maybe go back and review your notes and make an amendment? Make sure to check out the posts I made to fade your Cincy pick. As well as my 2-0 MNF.

Thanks guy

P.S. say hello to your mom for me when you go upstairs later.

You? You should see my resume. During the week i took on every redneck who wanted to dance politically. Told Journey himself that the Dodgers would go on a roll and make the playoffs. Went 7-0 in that college football contest. Even dribbled into Monday and hit the first monday night game and middle it at half (this not posted) then during that thread i said i was going with Denver the following game and also i was the only one on the planet who had the nuts to bet the SD Padres against the Dodgers completely going against a team i had been riding. And my biggest accomplishment. I didn't even fight with Sweded.:+clueless Im done with this list!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

EOG Master

Thor you were #8, I already posted that, but when I came back and made the rest of the list I forgot to put u back in it...

tough crowd...I've been getting a lot of feedback on PM and some is not so nice. :)

Thor you were #8, I already posted that, but when I came back and made the rest of the list I forgot to put u back in it...

tough crowd...I've been getting a lot of feedback on PM and some is not so nice. :)

That is so crazy. This is suppose to be fun and entertaining right? :+clueless Why get nasty about it?

Journeyman

EOG Master

That is so crazy. This is suppose to be fun and entertaining right? :+clueless Why get nasty about it?

You would be surprised....and you would also be surprised how long it takes lol

I cant win...2348ji23e

Journeyman

EOG Master

IMHO anyone in the top 30 for the week has been a great poster .

You would be surprised....and you would also be surprised how long it takes lol

I cant win...2348ji23e

Well I appreciate all your hard work. I mean this was the first time I have ever been on the list and I never minded. Please don't stop doing this just because of a few party poopers! :devil:

I think the polls have run their course. Too much BS now going on with the polls. They have become useless.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Well I appreciate all your hard work. I mean this was the first time I have ever been on the list and I never minded. Please don't stop doing this just because of a few party poopers! :devil:

You made the list before 12io4j2w90