Where is the NFL week 2 contest lines thread?

The Seer

EOG Dedicated
When will it come out? If its out, I must have missed it. Its making me nervous being Friday, I have my picks, but I do not see the official lines.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
Re: Where is the NFL week 2 contest lines thread?

Guys, please show some patience. It's Friday for pete's sakes. I work all day but I'll get them out tonight.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Guys, please show some patience. It's Friday for pete's sakes. I work all day but I'll get them out tonight.

i think patience was shown.

its friday. many people are away from a computer for the weekend.

games are sunday.

all we wanted was a response.

thanx for responding.

For myself I could care less if you put them out at 12:30 on Sunday. I was just trying to look out for those that might be evacuating today and not able to get to a computer. I would have thought they would have gone up on Wednesday at the latest with the storm coming is all.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

i think patience was shown.

its friday. many people are away from a computer for the weekend.

games are sunday.

all we wanted was a response.

thanx for responding.

Are you kidding me? We're grading two contests that are free that include around 300 participants as well as formating lines for more than 70 games and taking up at least 7-8 hours of my week in the process and you don't think I'm moving fast enough?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Are you kidding me? We're grading two contests that are free that include around 300 participants as well as formating lines for more than 70 games and taking up at least 7-8 hours of my week in the process and you don't think I'm moving fast enough?

once again.

all we asked for was a response just to let people know when they could expect the lines in case they were away for the weekend.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

For myself I could care less if you put them out at 12:30 on Sunday. I was just trying to look out for those that might be evacuating today and not able to get to a computer. I would have thought they would have gone up on Wednesday at the latest with the storm coming is all.

And how many out of 150 live in Galveston, Texas?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

once again.

all we asked for was a response just to let people know when they could expect the lines in case they were away for the weekend.

And I did respond. I HAVE A JOB AND WORK DURING THE DAY. I responded when I got home and read the thread.

I'm doing this for free and so is High Times and Diogee and you guys are really leaving a bad taste in my mouth right now.

Nobody is saying you guys aren't doing a great job, this has nothing to do with grading 300 participants, it is simply copying and pasting a set of lines into a thread. Couldn't take more than 1 Minute unless you are trying to post them at Rx then it could take all day.

Blondie

EOG Master

And I did respond. I HAVE A JOB AND WORK DURING THE DAY. I responded when I got home and read the thread.

I'm doing this for free and so is High Times and Diogee and you guys are really leaving a bad taste in my mouth right now.

Enfuego! :houra

You have a pm dear sir :cheers

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Nobody is saying you guys aren't doing a great job, this has nothing to do with grading 300 participants, it is simply copying and pasting a set of lines into a thread. Couldn't take more than 1 Minute unless you are trying to post them at Rx then it could take all day.

Are you serious?

Blondie

EOG Master

blondie is getting them now..

Thanks Bucs for posting this like I asked.

Guys, since Enfuego is here, I will let him set them up and post them :cheers

It is disappointing to see the way some of you are treating someone who VOLUNTEERS his time here so that these FREE contest can be offered to you.

And how many out of 150 live in Galveston, Texas?

The storm is 270 miles wide a strong storm surge and 75-125 mph winds, I believe that covers more than just Galveston and how in the fuck would I know how many people are affected? If there is only one, it would have been a nice gesture is all. Do whatever the fuck you want.

roach23

Banned

Enfuego i think these complainers deserve a -1 point penalty, just to teach them a lesson.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Enfuego,

Do you need me and others to thank you again? And start threads about how wonderful a job you are doing?

I think I went out of my way numerous times to sing your praise as well as diogee, ballwonder, junkman, etc. Go do a search. You will see my praises for you at least 5 different times, maybe 10.

I graded contests with over 150 participants on a DAILY basis. (for no pay as well) I know how time consuming it is AND that its a thankless job!

All I asked was for a response (it didnt have to come from you) as to when the lines would be put up. I never asked you to come here and rush to put up the lines.

Once again, thanx for everything and if you ever need any help grading please let me know asap.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

i can tell you, if u would use BetJam lines instead, they copy right into the forum very well...i have had same issue when i use to get lines at Pinny, and other books, so i simply use BetJam lines...in this contest, it woudlnt really matter, since lines are same for everyone....but i can say its much easier...

But in fairness to Enfuego, if he is determined to use Oddsmaker lines, then he is probably right, it does take a long time to copy and format them in for the contest...its no exaggeration...same thing happened to me in week #1 of best damn capper....for some reason lines wouldnt copy in from betjam, so i had to go through and manually edit everything...took my like 25 minutes to get the lines for just the sunday games.....but turns out the "new" contest forum, didnt have html on or something...now its fixed, and i can post betjam lines in 30 seconds......might be something to consider Enfuego

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

i can tell you, if u would use BetJam lines instead, they copy right into the forum very well...i have had same issue when i use to get lines at Pinny, and other books, so i simply use BetJam lines...in this contest, it woudlnt really matter, since lines are same for everyone....but i can say its much easier...

But in fairness to Enfuego, if he is determined to use Oddsmaker lines, then he is probably right, it does take a long time to copy and format them in for the contest...its no exaggeration...same thing happened to me in week #1 of best damn capper....for some reason lines wouldnt copy in from betjam, so i had to go through and manually edit everything...took my like 25 minutes to get the lines for just the sunday games.....but turns out the "new" contest forum, didnt have html on or something...now its fixed, and i can post betjam lines in 30 seconds......might be something to consider Enfuego

I've been instructed by the boss to use oddsmaker. That said, give the games some time for line movement.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Enfuego,

Do you need me and others to thank you again? And start threads about how wonderful a job you are doing?

I think I went out of my way numerous times to sing your praise as well as diogee, ballwonder, junkman, etc. Go do a search. You will see my praises for you at least 5 different times, maybe 10.

I graded contests with over 150 participants on a DAILY basis. (for no pay as well) I know how time consuming it is AND that its a thankless job!

All I asked was for a response (it didnt have to come from you) as to when the lines would be put up. I never asked you to come here and rush to put up the lines.

Once again, thanx for everything and if you ever need any help grading please let me know asap.

I don't want you to start any thread if you don't want. What I do want is a little patience and a little courtesy. I work all day and was told today that I have to work two 12-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday so I have a lot of shit to do. I can't check the EOG from work so I don't keep up with everything during the day.

Can you all exercise just a little patience please? Grab a beer and I'll ask Blondie to post them in the next hour.

Blondie

EOG Master

I don't want you to start any thread if you don't want. What I do want is a little patience and a little courtesy. I work all day and was told today that I have to work two 12-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday so I have a lot of shit to do. I can't check the EOG from work so I don't keep up with everything during the day.

Can you all exercise just a little patience please? Grab a beer and I'll ask Blondie to post them in the next hour.

:cheers

No problem Enfuego. I asked about them at 1:40 yesterday afternoon and there had been zero response all day yesterday and none again today up until you got home tonight. If a mod had stepped in and told us when they were coming out these last 20 posts wouldn't have been necessary. They were out on Wednesday last week I think and there was concern that they had been forgotten. Shrink calls this the contest of the year or something like that in the thread, so it just makes sense to me and obviously some others that they would be out at about the same time every week. That's all. Nobody said you were doing a poor job as far as I could tell, we just didn't know who and how they were being handled and there was about 30 hours elapsed before there was a response.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

No problem Enfuego. I asked about them at 1:40 yesterday afternoon and there had been zero response all day yesterday and none again today up until you got home tonight. If a mod had stepped in and told us when they were coming out these last 20 posts wouldn't have been necessary. They were out on Wednesday last week I think and there was concern that they had been forgotten. Shrink calls this the contest of the year or something like that in the thread, so it just makes sense to me and obviously some others that they would be out at about the same time every week. That's all. Nobody said you were doing a poor job as far as I could tell, we just didn't know who and how they were being handled and there was about 30 hours elapsed before there was a response.

They came out on Wednesday last week because there was a Thursday game. I just want to ensure the lines are as close as we can.

I will respond ASAP anytime I can. You can PM me also so I don't miss a thread that's posted. Mods probably don't respond because they know I'm doing this. They've been helping me as well.