Clemson

cassiusclay

EOG Master
Re: Clemson

even though you have no sense of humor i still like having you around but you are one of the most thin skinned people i have ever met in the forum world. i hope clemson wins by 20 so everybody wins. good luck.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

ID none

this is unreal how many fucking times does a game land on 18? i dont get 18 i get 18- and and this fucking games lands 18

wow what a week

i have an under 9 in MLB 0-0 top 8th they score 10 runs in the 8 inning 2348ji23e 9 of them with 2 outs

unfucking real

BigDaddy

EOG Master

guy just returned a INT 70 yards

LOL he couldnt get the last 29:cocktail

i wasnt watching the game so i dont have any clue if he was caught from behind or even if he had a chance but that is just sick way to end it

waco

EOG Dedicated

Please don't let this Meyer tout go away. He is a great fade. I got n. car. st + 19 and notre dame +2. two easy winners. keep up the good work, mr. myer's. i love you

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Maybe when you guys were bashing and i said buy some back, still no one says a word. big d, i'm sorry for u. I know u are a nice guy and believe me follow through with this.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1504826 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-13-08, 05:33 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #54 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Meyer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1504826", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1504826 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Clemson
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Maybe when you guys were bashing and i said buy some back, still no one says a word.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I did. And here was your reply.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1503265 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> 09-13-08, 10:35 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #6 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Meyer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1503265", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1503265 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Clemson
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No sir, not backing up at all. Notice my words, if u went huge or unloaded on Clemson. For example 21 is a very common number for a blowout to land on. Let's say you normally bet 8000 and now u went 10k . I see nothing wrong with taking 2000 and betting the other side. Mathematically, you would be better off leaving your bet
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So all of your 'huge' players didn't lose everything. Wow.

Heim

EOG Master

Why tim. cuz they are up 11 and in case they score only 1 td it lands on 18. Grade me whatever the fuck u want i bet it at 18 mostly

Gary Greene's twin brother.

Too bad Vegas AllStars never got off the ground.

Turd.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

<table class="tborder" id="post1504826" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 09-13-08, 05:33 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #54 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Meyer<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1504826", true); </script>
EOG Enthusiast

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1504826" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Clemson
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Maybe when you guys were bashing and i said buy some back, still no one says a word.
</td></tr></tbody></table>

I did. And here was your reply.

<table class="tborder" id="post1503265" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 0px 1px 1px; font-weight: normal;"> 09-13-08, 10:35 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></td><td class="thead" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 1px 1px 1px 0px; font-weight: normal;" align="right"> #6 </td></tr><tr valign="top"><td class="alt2" style="border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(43, 41, 94); border-width: 0px 1px;" width="175">Meyer<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1503265", true); </script>
EOG Enthusiast

</td><td class="alt1" id="td_post_1503265" style="border-right: 1px solid rgb(43, 41, 94);"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Clemson
<hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No sir, not backing up at all. Notice my words, if u went huge or unloaded on Clemson. For example 21 is a very common number for a blowout to land on. Let's say you normally bet 8000 and now u went 10k . I see nothing wrong with taking 2000 and betting the other side. Mathematically, you would be better off leaving your bet
</td></tr></tbody></table>

So all of your 'huge' players didn't lose everything. Wow.

Archie, thats enough...please stop pressing and confusing this with the facts....

:LMAO

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated

Bucs,

My bad. I know he won't count the 'middle' suggestion as part of his W/L record for future advertising purposes. That would be unethical, wouldn't it? :cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

What are you planning to shove my ass Adam Ant? Your lies? Your constant stream of losers?

I've made so many new friends at this site they love me and my employee. We are ambassadors of good will and bad plays. In fact, when the Frog busted me for the zillionth time, I threatened to leave, everyone including Hoffa begged me to stay, and I got 3 more sign ups. And since I can't hit shit, I just say look at this great number I bought, it moved a half, I am sharp, you too could buy back. Adam, you give touts a bad name.

Best Wishes Scamdicapper...OF oij213490

pvcpipe

EOG Master

wow my staff is good. when u called mr moderator, they still saved ur number.

haven't you had enough, man? LEAVE, you worthless tout. you're record is awful....you're just an arrogant loser. STFU and get out!!!

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master

Yo Adam Ant? Do you think anyone believes one word you type? I could rant all day long about what aloser scamdicapper you are, but I really don't have to. Everyone already knows that. It's an EOG forum fun fact. In fact...

I have to preach to these guys tonight, on the evils of Adam. His lies and blasphemies.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

frog - what is your problem with meyer? is he lying about his record? if he doesn't lie, i dont have a problem with touts.

haven't you had enough, man? LEAVE, you worthless tout. you're record is awful....you're just an arrogant loser. STFU and get out!!!

Meyer is like Herpes, you can give it a strong dose and it will go away but before you know it, it's back stronger than ever.

:LMAO::LMAO:::doh1

Imagine if you idiots spent half the time patting those of us on the back that are just murdering college football that you do with this clown?