Did Clubber Lang murder Mick?

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
I was just watching Rocky III and was wondering, from a legal standpoint, could charges have been brought against Clubber Lang for manslaughter or something? He pushed Mick down in the hallway and then Mick died like a hour or 2 later.

Also, when you are a boxer and make your living with your hands, aren't they considered lethal weapons and you can't use them against average citizens? I'm not sure if Clubber was legally allowed to put his hands on Mick.

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: Did Clubber Lang murder Mick?

I think you have a case, at least involuntary manslaughter or some other kind of lessor charge.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

I have retained legal representation for you, let me know when we can meet to discuss this case. This is a home run in court, the attorney that will be consulting you also is working on Daffy Duck's lawsuit vs Bugs Bunny for lost wages. We are gonna retire off this one.

Mickey had a monkey on his back for years. He was strung out on herion throughout the 60s and 70s. The autopsy showed fresh needle tracks and liver malfunction.

Clubber just nudged him over the edge.

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Manslaughter at least, & I'm not so sure it was involuntary. He did afterall put his hands on him, why ? I think it shows intent.

Factor in Clubber's prior domestic assault charges, barroom brawls & frequent steriod use & I see this angry man doing some time.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Mickey had a monkey on his back for years. He was strung out on herion throughout the 60s and 70s. The autopsy showed fresh needle tracks and liver malfunction.

Clubber just nudged him over the edge.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

cassiusclay

EOG Master

cassius, did Road Runner ever settle out of court with the coyote?

my guy didn't handle that one but scooby doo got 5.4 million from hannah barbera for saying scrappy doo was his nephew when in fact he was not related. looks can be deceiving....

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Manslaughter at least, & I'm not so sure it was involuntary. He did afterall put his hands on him, why ? I think it shows intent.

Factor in Clubber's prior domestic assault charges, barroom brawls & frequent steriod use & I see this angry man doing some bad tv reality shows and commercials.

"i am gonna bust you up"
"go for it"

my guy didn't handle that one but scooby doo got 5.4 million from hannah barbera for saying scrappy doo was his nephew when in fact he was not related. looks can be deceiving....
I had always heard the DNA test was inconclusive...