This refugee posts winners!!! Steelers Vs Browns..i got this

Been banned from therx.

Apparently people are pissed off because i post locks and laugh in their faces after my locks win and they are left feeling stupid!!!

Yesterday i gave them USC, that was an easy cover. this whole week i told them to bet against Jacksonville jaguars, they refused to listen.

so they come into my thread call me names and i shoot back, what do the wise mods choose to do? Well i am here, figure out the rest.

Well for tonight i have a doozy of a play for ya!! Sweet than peanut butter and jelly smattered titties..

Just take othe over 43 points!! easy cover boys!:houra:houra:houra

feel free to celebrate your win. The bookie wont even know what hit him!

:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

ps..If you are gonna come in here and insult me, dont freakin turn around and go crying to the mod because i insulted you back!:doh1

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: This refugee posts winners!!! Steelers Vs Browns..i got this

just relax and post plays. dont step on shoes.

anyways good luck tonight

I bet if you start yelling that lock bullshit, you won't last long over here either. GL with your plays.

I'm sure you and winkyduck will get along just fine!!!!

UGAVII

Banned

u got banned across the street :cheers

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Thats the spirit 12io4j2w90good luck but I'm on the other side, maybe it hits 45 and were both happy. :cheers

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

welcome to EOG..

just keep your bashing and name calling out of our sports forums and you'll do fine here....we dont tolerate it here either...jsut fair warning...hopefully if u know up front, you'll follow the rules and have a good time here..

I bet if you start yelling that lock bullshit, you won't last long over here either. GL with your plays.

One time i was playing blackjack at the Palms. I am a half way decent card counter and on this particular day i was doing great, the heat was on me and i had given myself 30 mins to get up and run. I was up a considerable amount and forgot to hide my chips. As usual these stupid tourists sit and my table and start cheering and screaming high fiving each other. Normally i wouldnt care, but the idiots kept trying to include me in their little ceremonies!

I wasnt interested in high fiving people while the dealer is unleashing a fresh hand. I wanted to concentrate on counting cards. So i politely told them i was tired and hangover and didnt want to celebrate every winning hand. They took it well, thankfully.

As luck would have it, we got a killer count. Deck was loaded with faces, so i unloaded quite a huge hand which earned me a couple of inquisitive looks from the jittery tourists. If i do recall one of them was betting according to my stack. He would bet the same amounts i did. But as is typical with these killer count, the dealer revealed a menacing ACe and proceeded to ask for insurance.

The jittery tourists all declined..(they apparently didnt miss that chapter in bj 101 about never taking insurance).. I caught something incredily stupid like a 6 and an 8. I quickly insured my hand. Which brought more protests from the tourists trying to explain to me the stupidity of taking insurance with such a useless hand. I politely refused their advice and let my insurance stand. As the count predicted, the dealer pulled a black jack.

Of course there were moans and groans all around, while i was busy calculating how incredibly high the count had risen even after the dealer pulled a blackjack i heard some one start to blame me. He said it was my fault the dealer pulled a bj. He said it always happens when one person breaks rank and puts out insurance. I wanted so bad for the idiot to stop talking because the pit boss was nearby. He was about to rant about the fact that i had a 14 and insured it, when i cut him off abruptly. I had noticed the pit boss making a bee line towards our table.

I went on a full minute rant about voodoo black jack logic and the stupid superstitious beliefs gamblers have. After my rant, every one was looking at me like i was some psycho killer who just confessed to eating a small child before my black jack session. But a spritely blond in the bunch broke the ice by asking the dealer "How much has he lost to you?" The dealer burst out laughing and told her i was up a bunch and doing a poor job of hiding my chips so she couldnt count them!

Any ways, the count was still high, i doubled my last stack and of course every body on the table did the same. excluding my stack there was about 4k on the table. I managed to catch a Black jack right off the bat. and the dealer of course pulled an ace yet again. Of course i demanded to be paid even money because the count was relatively still high even with a few faces on the table. I was about to get up to leave when every one else declined insurance. I politely asked all the players if i could take insurance for them. They all agreed!

Of course the dealer turned over a face. She proceeded to rack up all the chips while mouths were falling, gaping wide in puzzlement as to why she was taking their money when they had insurance. I am still amazed at how quickly she gathered all that money and stacked in at my spot.

I grabbed my chips and walked away to protests and yells for the pit boss to help rectify the situation. I knew any cover i had was blown for good.(dealer didnt even bother to call me back for a count of my chips..she knew what i was doing)

Moral of the story is, don't fall into this nonsensical crap of assuming that calling a game a "lock" affects the out come of the game. It is stupid and only stupid people get worked up over a four letter word!

One time i was playing blackjack at the Palms. I am a half way decent card counter and on this particular day i was doing great, the heat was on me and i had given myself 30 mins to get up and run. I was up a considerable amount and forgot to hide my chips. As usual these stupid tourists sit and my table and start cheering and screaming high fiving each other. Normally i wouldnt care, but the idiots kept trying to include me in their little ceremonies!

I wasnt interested in high fiving people while the dealer is unleashing a fresh hand. I wanted to concentrate on counting cards. So i politely told them i was tired and hangover and didnt want to celebrate every winning hand. They took it well, thankfully.

As luck would have it, we got a killer count. Deck was loaded with faces, so i unloaded quite a huge hand which earned me a couple of inquisitive looks from the jittery tourists. If i do recall one of them was betting according to my stack. He would bet the same amounts i did. But as is typical with these killer count, the dealer revealed a menacing ACe and proceeded to ask for insurance.

The jittery tourists all declined..(they apparently didnt miss that chapter in bj 101 about never taking insurance).. I caught something incredily stupid like a 6 and an 8. I quickly insured my hand. Which brought more protests from the tourists trying to explain to me the stupidity of taking insurance with such a useless hand. I politely refused their advice and let my insurance stand. As the count predicted, the dealer pulled a black jack.

Of course there were moans and groans all around, while i was busy calculating how incredibly high the count had risen even after the dealer pulled a blackjack i heard some one start to blame me. He said it was my fault the dealer pulled a bj. He said it always happens when one person breaks rank and puts out insurance. I wanted so bad for the idiot to stop talking because the pit boss was nearby. He was about to rant about the fact that i had a 14 and insured it, when i cut him off abruptly. I had noticed the pit boss making a bee line towards our table.

I went on a full minute rant about voodoo black jack logic and the stupid superstitious beliefs gamblers have. After my rant, every one was looking at me like i was some psycho killer who just confessed to eating a small child before my black jack session. But a spritely blond in the bunch broke the ice by asking the dealer "How much has he lost to you?" The dealer burst out laughing and told her i was up a bunch and doing a poor job of hiding my chips so she couldnt count them!

Any ways, the count was still high, i doubled my last stack and of course every body on the table did the same. excluding my stack there was about 4k on the table. I managed to catch a Black jack right off the bat. and the dealer of course pulled an ace yet again. Of course i demanded to be paid even money because the count was relatively still high even with a few faces on the table. I was about to get up to leave when every one else declined insurance. I politely asked all the players if i could take insurance for them. They all agreed!

Of course the dealer turned over a face. She proceeded to rack up all the chips while mouths were falling, gaping wide in puzzlement as to why she was taking their money when they had insurance. I am still amazed at how quickly she gathered all that money and stacked in at my spot.

I grabbed my chips and walked away to protests and yells for the pit boss to help rectify the situation. I knew any cover i had was blown for good.(dealer didnt even bother to call me back for a count of my chips..she knew what i was doing)

Moral of the story is, don't fall into this nonsensical crap of assuming that calling a game a "lock" affects the out come of the game. It is stupid and only stupid people get worked up over a four letter word!

:LMAO:LMAO::LMAO:: This is the best story I've ever heard. Please post more of these.

I guess the bookie....celebrated?

unfortunately for the bookie, this is what he does.

He is not going to shut shop and move to Brazil. Lines are already out, we reload and hit them next time...

Plenty of good action next week...

(currently looking at titans-5, colts and Chargers)

:blink:

ballwonder

EOG Master

Welcome to EOG and looking forward to future posts.

Welcome to EOG and looking forward to future posts.

trust me... i got plenty of those! matter of fact i got 3 sure fire locks...(uh oh... here come the gambling noobs to cry because i used the dreaded l-word!!! (and not the lesbian tv show)

BTW..(unofficially i think i am 6-3 with these plays. including the ones i claimed at the place across the street from ya)

Just make sure you post them in time for me to make money off of them. There are not enough good fades on this site.

Just make sure you post them in time for me to make money off of them. There are not enough good fades on this site.

Lol...

here is a good fade for you... Kstate-3-4 minus anything all the way up to 6...

Go on.. Fade that one ... i double dog dare you!!!!

oij213490oij213490oij213490oij213490oij213490

I got plenty more where that came from...

Ps...(take a short trip over to the RX, ask them how great they did fading me..LMAO)

Actually you know what, i am gonna double up on this.

I will go ahead and give you yet another fade..

Florida-7...All the way to 10 baby!!! Fade that there shit bro...

Fade it... Two back to back fades all for ya!

yous gonna be rich man!!!!:+whipping

Make sure you are back here bright and early fridan.. I got one more killer fade for you..

then another one on sunday!!!:cheers (goodness gracious you are gonna love my sunday play)

I'll fade the Kansas State for sure. Taking a road fave on a Wed. night game is suicide. GL on your plays, I'm sure you'll hit at least 40% this year.

I'll fade the Kansas State for sure. Taking a road fave on a Wed. night game is suicide. GL on your plays, I'm sure you'll hit at least 40% this year.

not man enough to fade my florida-7? even with a 3 point tease all the way to -10?
:LMAO

a road fave on a Wed. night game is suicide

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

yeah.. lets simply forget the fact that louiseville sucks total ass!

We should just bet them because they are playing at home!

Goodness,, its gonna be fun laughing at you in 24 hours!:rolleyes:

not man enough to fade my florida-7? even with a 3 point tease all the way to -10?
:LMAO

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

yeah.. lets simply forget the fact that louiseville sucks total ass!

We should just bet them because they are playing at home!

Goodness,, its gonna be fun laughing at you in 24 hours!:rolleyes:

Not sure if you're for real or a joke. It's really hard to tell. I've seen about 100 kids like you in my time. Oh well. Best of luck betting the way you do, I'm sure if this doesn't work your high quality blackjack play will make up for it.::LMAO::

Not sure if you're for real or a joke. It's really hard to tell. I've seen about 100 kids like you in my time. Oh well. Best of luck betting the way you do, I'm sure if this doesn't work your high quality blackjack play will make up for it.::LMAO::

You have seen 100 kids like me in your time yet you still are so dumb that you are baited into this? Honestly, how stupid can you be if you see something hundreds of times but you are too dumb to stay away? Do you have a life outside of this message board? because that is very curious. If i saw something 100 times, i sure as hell wouldnt be here making a fool of myself!

Oh well. Best of luck betting the way you do,

Betting the way i do? and how exactly do i bet? Did i post any where in this thread about my betting method? I am guessing you simply took time out and made up shit in your mind right?

Instead of handicapping games with stats, common sense and simple gambling logic, you choose this voodoo nonsensical shit about full moons on wednesday night on the road? Oh yeah, that is a great handicapping angle this rookie missed out on. But tell ya what, next time you have those idiot funny bone, voodoo feelings about a game, do all a favor keep em to yourself. Dont make the mistake of posting that shit in a thread from a kid you have seen 100 times. (If it didnt work the first 100 times and apparently no one listened, i do see why you post it in my thread for the 101st time)

And i know because you are obstinate like a donkey, that blackjack story flew right over your head, i will put in simple terms.

GET LOST WITH YOUR VOODOO HOODOO CRAP!12io4j2w90

DO YOUr self and check this out
http://64.40.117.4/showthread.php?t=613208 (i wonder what team won that matchup and didnt even need the +4 points for the cover)

Then you will see that the person you think you got the balls to matchup against with this juvenile fade nonsense might be the last person in this bar you wanna size yourself up with.

Like i said, if you are feeling froggy, then leap boy!!! Talk that fade shit to rookies and noobies. I have been around long enough to know what i am talking about.

BTW.. with all the loud ass crap coming out of your mouth, why arent you fading my Florida play? Being that i am so stupid i bet on road teams playing on Wednesday night.

Or could it be that you are a simple coward looking for attention from me?

You have seen 100 kids like me in your time yet you still are so dumb that you are baited into this? Honestly, how stupid can you be if you see something hundreds of times but you are too dumb to stay away? Do you have a life outside of this message board? because that is very curious. If i saw something 100 times, i sure as hell wouldnt be here making a fool of myself!

Betting the way i do? and how exactly do i bet? Did i post any where in this thread about my betting method? I am guessing you simply took time out and made up shit in your mind right?

Instead of handicapping games with stats, common sense and simple gambling logic, you choose this voodoo nonsensical shit about full moons on wednesday night on the road? Oh yeah, that is a great handicapping angle this rookie missed out on. But tell ya what, next time you have those idiot funny bone, voodoo feelings about a game, do all a favor keep em to yourself. Dont make the mistake of posting that shit in a thread from a kid you have seen 100 times. (If it didnt work the first 100 times and apparently no one listened, i do see why you post it in my thread for the 101st time)

And i know because you are obstinate like a donkey, that blackjack story flew right over your head, i will put in simple terms.

GET LOST WITH YOUR VOODOO HOODOO CRAP!12io4j2w90

You're right about one thing. I should know better than try to educate young kids gambling for the first time. They never listen.

DO YOUr self and check this out
http://64.40.117.4/showthread.php?t=613208 (i wonder what team won that matchup and didnt even need the +4 points for the cover)

Then you will see that the person you think you got the balls to matchup against with this juvenile fade nonsense might be the last person in this bar you wanna size yourself up with.

Like i said, if you are feeling froggy, then leap boy!!! Talk that fade shit to rookies and noobies. I have been around long enough to know what i am talking about.

BTW.. with all the loud ass crap coming out of your mouth, why arent you fading my Florida play? Being that i am so stupid i bet on road teams playing on Wednesday night.

Or could it be that you are a simple coward looking for attention from me?

I'm not the newbie trying to get attention. I could care less about attention. And I looked at that Florida game and I'll be taking Tenn. The thing is that I don't blindly follow nor fade anyone. I bet what I feel is correct. And for what I've seen you've taken all square bets so far. I'm sure you've gotten lucky with those square bets these past few weeks you've been gambling but it doesn't stay like that for long.

I'm not the newbie trying to get attention. I could care less about attention. And I looked at that Florida game and I'll be taking Tenn. The thing is that I don't blindly follow nor fade anyone. I bet what I feel is correct. And for what I've seen you've taken all square bets so far. I'm sure you've gotten lucky with those square bets these past few weeks you've been gambling but it doesn't stay like that for long.

Of course of course loser!!! When the "newbie" wins its because he is lucky..

i can see you are already lining up your pathetic excuses already.

wait.. i think i can go find you a whole bunch more of these from idiots who came out with their balls hanging proclaiming me i was good for a fade....(thats until they were unceremoniously castrated and they wobbled off in shame..:LMAO)

<TABLE class=tborder id=post5750283 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid">09-13-2008, 10:00 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #65 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>AlistairCookie<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750283", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750283 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by prodigy
just wanted to say 'thanks' for creating this space-wasting thread that continually gets bumped while keeping actual handicapping threads down toward the bottom of the 1st page. threads like these are why good cappers really dont see the purpose of taking the time to post legit stuff.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
It's a forum...these types of posts are JUST as wasteful cause NO ONE is going to stop posting these threads. Ever.

You just bumped it by posting in it. Good job.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750283 popup menu -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>AlistairCookie</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to AlistairCookie</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by AlistairCookie</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750283 popup menu --><!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750283 --><!-- post #5750304 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750304 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:04 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #66 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>prodigy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750304", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750304 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by AlistairCookie
It's a forum...these types of posts are JUST as wasteful cause NO ONE is going to stop posting these threads. Ever.

You just bumped it by posting in it. Good job.

youre right - had i not posted, it was on its way to the second page. something like that, i suppose.
point of my original post remains the same. bump. no bump. second bump on this post now. whatever. just gets old trying to sift through garbage.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750304 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>prodigy</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to prodigy</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by prodigy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750304 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750304 --><!-- post #5750313 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750313 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:06 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #67 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>woody paige<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750313", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750313 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by billhill999
Second stupid USC mistake.

Oh yeah, I'm sitting back and learning.

Learning how a nation full of idiots laid 12 points to an OSU team.

I thought you were smarter than this Bill!!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750313 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>woody paige</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to woody paige</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by woody paige</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750313 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750313 --><!-- post #5750341 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750341 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:11 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #68 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>billhill999<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750341", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750341 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by woody paige
I thought you were smarter than this Bill!!
Don't freaking call me out dude.
I never called you out.

The only one I called out was that faceless, nameless ahole, who went into hiding after a certain UT game, who's sole purpose here is to instigate, because he knows he is just that, faceless and nameless.
I've proven my worth on these forums 100x over, and never, ever called anybody out that didn't deserve it.

I thought YOU were better than that Woody.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750341 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit billhill999's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by billhill999</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750341 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750341 --><!-- post #5750349 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750349 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:13 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #69 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PurebedroomBully<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750349", true); </SCRIPT>
Rx Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750349 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by billhill999
I never called you out.

The only one I called out was that faceless, nameless ahole, who went into hiding after a certain UT game, who's sole purpose here is to instigate, because he knows he is just that, faceless and nameless.
I've proven my worth on these forums 100x over, and never, ever called anybody out that didn't deserve it.

bULLSHIT!!!

I WAS HERE THAT ENTIRE DAY, THE DAY AFTER THE WEEK AFTER AND HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE.

STOP TALKING THIS SHIT..

HEY BILL HILL!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL?

WHERE DID THAT 19 WHOLE POINTS GO SUCKA FOO!!!

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750349 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>PurebedroomBully</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by PurebedroomBully</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750349 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750349 --><!-- post #5750358 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750358 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:15 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #70 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>billhill999<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750358", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750358 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->No you weren't, you hid.
Do you talk and act like this in a sports bar?

No.
Know why, you's have your hiding ass handed to you.

You are faceless, nameless, because you know there will not be any retaliation to you.

You my friend are a hiding coward.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750358 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit billhill999's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by billhill999</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750358 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750358 --><!-- post #5750367 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750367 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:17 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #71 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>quantumleap<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750367", true); </SCRIPT>
Allsvenskan 08-31-08: Kalmar FF 3, Sundsvall 0

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750367 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Rubber Room!!!
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750367 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>quantumleap</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to quantumleap</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by quantumleap</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Blog</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750367 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750367 --><!-- post #5750373 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750373 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #72 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>woody paige<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750373", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Senior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750373 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
I never called you out.

I'm not calling you out. You questioned my statement about why Beenie didn't play tonight. I told the truth from what my nephew told me about him.

The dude is a **** and so is his Coach. Neither has balls.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750373 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>woody paige</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to woody paige</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by woody paige</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750373 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750373 --><!-- post #5750376 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750376 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:18 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #73 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>PurebedroomBully<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750376", true); </SCRIPT>
Rx Junior

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750376 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
No you weren't, you hid.
Do you talk and act like this in a sports bar?

No.
Know why, you's have your hiding ass handed to you.

You are faceless, nameless, because you know there will not be any retaliation to you.

You my friend are a hiding coward.

OK IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER... MAKE UP ALL THE STORIES YOU WANT TO..

BUT TODAY..

YOU GOT OWNED BIATCH!!!!

<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750376 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>PurebedroomBully</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by PurebedroomBully</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750376 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750376 --><!-- post #5750381 --><!-- open content container -->
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post5750381 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:19 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #74 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>billhill999<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750381", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750381 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by woody paige
I'm not calling you out. You questioned my statement about why Beenie didn't play tonight. I told the truth from what my nephew told me about him.

The dude is a **** and so is his Coach. Neither has balls.

The question I raised was, do you know this first hand, or hearsay.

I never called Bullshit on you.
It was a very legit question.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --> <!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- post 5750381 popup menu --><TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=4 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>View Public Profile</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Send a private message to billhill999</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Visit billhill999's homepage!</TD></TR><TR><TD class=vbmenu_option>Find More Posts by billhill999</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 5750381 popup menu -->

<!-- / close content container --><!-- / post #5750381 --><!-- post #5750387 --><!-- open content container -->
<TABLE class=tborder id=post5750387 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 09-13-2008, 10:20 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right> #75 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 0px solid" width=175>billhill999<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_5750387", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Wizard

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_5750387 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Coward, look at your posting record.
Check out the time stamps.
HOURS went by.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #fdde82 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #fdde82 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #fdde82 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

there you go bro!!! you can polish up on your excuses like these twats did after they got bush whacked 35-3 by USC.. (btw i predicted a 42-10 game, same as the 32 point margin usc got with a 35-3 win)

LMAO..

Come on... get those excuses lined up!!

Of course of course loser!!! When the "newbie" wins its because he is lucky..

i can see you are already lining up your pathetic excuses already.

wait.. i think i can go find you a whole bunch more of these from idiots who came out with their balls hanging proclaiming me i was good for a fade....(thats until they were unceremoniously castrated and they wobbled off in shame..:LMAO)

Square bets do not win in the long run. That is just a fact that you will learn after a some time betting on sports. We all start off betting the lines that look like sure fire winners. The worst thing that can happen is when you win those bets, then you end up in deeper trouble then you would have been if you had just lost to begin with. Nobody goes 100% for the season so going overboard on one play is stupid. The problem with new gamblers like yourself is that you lay all your emotion on one game. "If I win this one game than I can win them all" You'll have to learn on your own someday.

The worst thing that can happen is when you win those bets, then you end up in deeper trouble then you would have been if you had just lost to begin with.

You really need to do yourself a favor and shut the hell up. Go feed this bullshit to some stupid doe eyed idiot dumb enough to listen to your idiot nonsense. What a condescending prick you are!

You come on here claiming my bets are "square bets" because they won?
You makes idiot assumptions that you have any idea about how i bet!
You make incredibly dumb statements about me claiming to go 100% when i have publicly posted that my unofficial record is 6-3 combined football plays posted here and at the RX..

Stop with this sanctimonious b/s you loser i am not interested in your idiotic lectures.
I made my money by myself and dont need you poking your large nose in the betting affairs.

Just take your loser louiseville-3 and UT+7 loser bets..

So come saturday night you will be on here crying about how your "sharp" bets lost but you are smarter than me. And you better off because you lost!!!

The worst thing that can happen is when you win those bets,
::LMAO::

What a moron!!!

Square bets do not win in the long run. .

If you think betting ohio state +12 was a sharp bet..:LMAO:LMAO

i dont wanna be sharp...i wanna be as blunt as any joe six pack can get!

get lost old man with your crap! no one is interested in your stupid lectures!!!

If you think betting ohio state +12 was a sharp bet..:LMAO:LMAO

i dont wanna be sharp...i wanna be as blunt as any joe six pack can get!

get lost old man with your crap! no one is interested in your stupid lectures!!!

I'm 30, far from an old man. All I can say is that winning 6 out of your first 9 bets ever will do more harm than good. You show your age and I put you at right around 19 or maybe an immature early 20's. Whatever the age you will learn. This is not a lecture it is fact that many of us have learned the hard way. And you to will learn the hard way. The true test is what you do once you learn. Either you give up since it's not as easy as you thought, or you continue on taking a wiser path. I can already tell that you'll be one that gives up.

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

Stay out of the big boy league.

try a underdog

they cash sometimes

GL

The kid is a square. I've seen it before. Young kid starts betting, starts off winning by simply betting the "better team" and thinks that it is that easy. Then he starts thinking that he has the answer for all the losers. I'm never this hard on someone who losses a bet, just think it's funny with this ass. He'll probably vanish for a while and come back either as a ghost or like nothing happened.

:+textinb3Crickets crickets crickets

Florida -7 all the way to 10 covers....:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

AND JUST SAW YOU KNOW.. I WENT 3-0 TODAY PLAYING ALL FAVS POSTED AT COVERS..WITH TIME STAMP!!!

NOT BAD FOR A KID WHO IS JUST LUCKY APPARENTLY!!

::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::::LMAO::

:party:party:party:cheers
:houra:party:party

HEY BRO.. HERE IS ANOTHER SET OF FAVS FOR YOU TO FADE...

TITANS-4.5
PHILLY-3
SKINS-3...

ALL FAVS BRO... FADE ME SUCKER... FADE ME PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEEE!!!

Listen square, you've proven that you're a joke. Now run along and leave the big boys to the real business.

Listen square, you've proven that you're a joke. Now run along and leave the big boys to the real business.

WHAT A PATHETIC FOOL YOU ARE!!! YOU JUST SHOWN EVERY BODY YOU R A BUTTHOLE AND I MADE A FOOL OUTTA YA!!!

LOL.. WHAT HAPPENED BOZO? YOU FINALLY FIGURED OUT THAT FADING ME IS A SURE FIRE WAY TO LOSE MONEY??

http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=100236911

4-1 BABY:party:party:party

HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!!

f#$KING IDIOT THOUGHT HE COULD PLAY THAT NOOB FADE SHIT ON ME...

NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Wait til you grow up and you'll feel better. Being young and ignorant isn't fun.