Greatings from sunny Hilton Head Island

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Down for a long weekend with friends from Ohio. The misery of last weekend is now a distant memory and it is time for golf and drinks. playing the same course as the PGA tour plays this afternoon. I will hack that bitch to pieces.

3 dozen should get me through.

Peace.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Greatings from sunny Hilton Head Island

that is greetings btw. my bad. Perhaps another bloody mary is in the future.

:doh1

UGAVII

Banned

right down the road from ya, have a good time harbor town is a blast!

Down for a long weekend with friends from Ohio. The misery of last weekend is now a distant memory and it is time for golf and drinks. playing the same course as the PGA tour plays this afternoon. I will hack that bitch to pieces.

3 dozen should get me through.

Peace.

What about the back nine:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Have a great time AA

ballwonder

EOG Master

Nice thanks for posting AA. Too bad you wont be around to see the beating you get in fantasy foots this week.

Nice thanks for posting AA. Too bad you wont be around to see the beating you get in fantasy foots this week.

It does not matter if he is here or not his has been used like the door mat at that hilton he is staying at!!

A whole lot:LMAO::LMAO::

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I am 1-1 but you two clowns are right. Not much to brag about beating OSU Cowpoke.

Wow AA I am hope you have a good time and can remember it all, with pictures anyway.

I would strongly suggest leaving the driver behind at Harbour Town, you can get around this course with a 3 all day off the tee!

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

I would strongly suggest leaving the driver behind at Harbour Town, you can get around this course with a 3 all day off the tee!

oh i `could of read this before I teed off. but not bad an 88 for yours truly. i was all over the course but kept in play, barely. i didn't see Richkas anywhere. carry on enjoying the countdown. that jman puts the effort into that baby.

cheers.

oh i `could of read this before I teed off. but not bad an 88 for yours truly. i was all over the course but kept in play, barely. i didn't see Richkas anywhere. carry on enjoying the countdown. that jman puts the effort into that baby.

cheers.
Not bad for a tough course, 17 and 18 can be a bitch when the wind is against ya! Have fun across the sound bro!

wind was down yesterday which was a big big help. :cheers
That's always a good thing at the H'town! Hope you guys are having a great time... If you ever make across to Savannah/Tybee Island I can tell you of some places to go:cheers

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

That's always a good thing at the H'town! Hope you guys are having a great time... If you ever make across to Savannah/Tybee Island I can tell you of some places to go:cheers

Playing out on Daufuskie Island Sunday morning then back to the real world. I hear Savanah is the place to be on St. Patricks Day. True?

Playing out on Daufuskie Island Sunday morning then back to the real world. I hear Savanah is the place to be on St. Patricks Day. True?
Very true...but very crazy! Damn dude! You guys are hitting all the best courses! You playing Bloody Point tomorrow? Nice course as well! Enjoy:cheers