Mississippi blows goats....watching this gamecast makes you want to cut your eyes out

Vandy has 139 total offense - their leading rusher has 14 carries and 33 yards...
Old miss has 260 total offense, their back has 11 carries 100 yards...

Vandy winning 20-17

Terrible coaching decisions, penalties, turnovers.....

i hate CFB:hangt

Qtip

EOG Addicted
Re: Mississippi blows goats....watching this gamecast makes you want to cut your eyes out

I know how you feel...fucking Ole Miss!

Re: Mississippi blows goats....watching this gamecast makes you want to cut your eyes out

<table id="playTable" class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="colhead" valign="top"><td colspan="3">Mississippi at 5:10</td><td>VAN</td><td>MISS</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">1st and 10 at MISS 13</td><td>Cordera Eason rush for a loss of 2 yards to the Miss 11.</td><td class="bi" align="center">20</td><td class="bi" align="center">17</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">2nd and 12 at MISS 11</td><td>Jevan Snead pass incomplete.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">3rd and 12 at MISS 11</td><td>Timeout OLE MISS, clock 04:26.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">3rd and 12 at MISS 11</td><td>Jevan Snead pass complete to Dexter McCluster for 23 yards to the Miss 34 for a 1ST down.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">1st and 10 at MISS 34</td><td>Dexter McCluster rush for 3 yards to the Miss 37.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">2nd and 7 at MISS 37</td><td>Jevan Snead pass complete to Dexter McCluster for 56 yards to the Vandy 7 for a 1ST down.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="oddrow" valign="top"><td colspan="2" nowrap="nowrap">1st and Goal at VAN 7</td><td>Dexter McCluster rush for 6 yards, fumbled, recovered by Vandy in the endzone.</td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="evenrow" valign="top"><td colspan="5">DRIVE TOTALS: Miss drive: 6 plays 87 yards, 02:30 Miss FUMB</td></tr></tbody></table>

same shit, different drive

poke

EOG Member

wow fumble in the endzone to kill my chance at pushing the halftime bet....pass me another beer.

I love betting teams that score 17 in the first quarter then never score again

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Is that the second time they have fumbled inside the 10 yard line. I agree fuck Ole Miss

Is that the second time they have fumbled inside the 10 yard line. I agree fuck Ole Miss

they were stuffed on the 1 yard line at the beginning of the 3rd quarter after having a 1st and goal. Makes me fuckin puke!2938u4ji23

msmith2179

EOG Veteran

Thats just as bad as a fumble

they won every stat except penalties and turnovers..... the most important 2

terrible game by Mississippi all around, i'm glad they lost outright.:finger004

Vandy now 4-0---tried to warn you guys

Vandy now 4-0---tried to warn you guys

Thanks for warning me that Vandy would be the worse team, get doubled up in yards from scrimmage, and scored 1 offensive TD on a short field.

Good lookin' out

JohnnyLaRue

EOG Senior Member

The game was unwatchable so I flipped over to the FSU game which was also a joke. How many INTs can one team throw? WF tried to give that game away and I guess FSU did not want it.

Just not my day today. 3-5 overall .. nope make that 3-6 now (Stupid LSU game and the over). Oh well tomorrow is a new day.