Week # 4 - (4-0 YTD, 17-0) 10* selections

HuskerPower

EOG Member
Re: Week # 4 - (4-0 YTD, 17-0) 10* selections

I thought the pick wasnt coming until 30 min before kickoff? Or is the Cincy pick 1 of 2?

locksonly

EOG Senior Member

I blindly betted these for 2 units apiece. LOL.
I did not get the Akron and Marshall game in time. My loss.

I Love Money. Play or no Play I will still be happy. Best of luck.

Nascar Bobby you will Win!!! I may be an unknown to this forum but I am a winner!!! I know there will be some who bash because that is not a humble statement but it is a true statement!!! Like TO " I luvs me some me!" lol.......
Bobby this is the NBW club...Nothin but Winna's....lol

Akron Winner
Marshall looks Good 9 Min to go
Iowa st
Utep
Kent st
SJSu
3 Bonus totals for the NBW Club
Wake Forest under 45.5
Iowa St over 50.5
San Jose under 44
All future winna's....... I will post the NFL 3-0 early as well!!! I will ride Love Money because I Love More Money! I will catch his 17-0 in two weeks!!!! Look out!!!
Baltimore -2
Miami +13
Buffalo -9.5
and a Bonus the Paaaaackers!!!!!!!!!! +3

NOTHING BUT WINNERS! WILL FOLLOW UP WITH 3 TOTALS IN THE NFL TOMORROW!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Nascar Bobby you will Win!!! I may be an unknown to this forum but I am a winner!!! I know there will be some who bash because that is not a humble statement but it is a true statement!!! Like TO " I luvs me some me!" lol.......
Bobby this is the NBW club...Nothin but Winna's....lol

Akron Winner
Marshall looks Good 9 Min to go
Iowa st
Utep
Kent st
SJSu
3 Bonus totals for the NBW Club
Wake Forest under 45.5
Iowa St over 50.5
San Jose under 44
All future winna's....... I will post the NFL 3-0 early as well!!! I will ride Love Money because I Love More Money! I will catch his 17-0 in two weeks!!!! Look out!!!
Baltimore -2
Miami +13
Buffalo -9.5
and a Bonus the Paaaaackers!!!!!!!!!! +3

NOTHING BUT WINNERS! WILL FOLLOW UP WITH 3 TOTALS IN THE NFL TOMORROW!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Even though I don't like what Money is doing here you should start your own thread.

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Sports Reporter had Miami, O +11.5 as a Super Best Bet. Someone is going to be wrong!

Good luck with the pick.....I saw junk's thread about his computer system having the other side. So I will just be a spectator tonight.

GL though.

BamaGuy

EOG Addicted

Thanks for the pick but im laying off and going with miami. Cincy has QB out and played like crap against OU...

24-13 at half.................very upset about giving up the FG when we had them 4th and 2 and they convert with 12 seconds then kick the FG. Hopefully this does not hurt us in the end. Cincy is driving the ball at will.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

I bought it down to 10. Didn't want that 1.5 kicking me in the ass.

lt8989

EOG Member

ILM, I just want to say thank you very much for your game today. You save all my brothers and myself big time today. I like NYG tomorrow, Det at 4, Dal for sunday nite. Glall.

jefff

EOG Senior Member

thanks again man. 1h, 2h and game. Cincy didnt punt once. Nice pick.

tool21

EOG Dedicated

Good shit money!! :cheers If only i would grow some balls and bet more on these 10*'s

Thank you ....thank you......thank you. I hope you guys did well and glad we pulled it out in the 2nd half!!! Have a great Sunday!

Cloverleaf

EOG Dedicated

EOG's top rated soapbox production.

"AS THE WORLD TURNS"

Never have like the sillyass productions!