I haven't started my car for three weeks - any prop bets on what will be wrong when I do?

My car has been sitting for three weeks without being started. I'll be heading out today to start it and go on a short drive just to get it going.

Anyone else not start their car for a long time and had issues?

Re: I haven't started my car for three weeks - any prop bets on what will be wrong when I do?

I've had my Honda Civic sit for an entire New England winter and it started on the first try. Tires were a little low though.

Re: I haven't started my car for three weeks - any prop bets on what will be wrong when I do?

Your battery may give you a little trouble but 3 weeks really isn't that bad. Some people park at the airport in long term longer than that.

I've had my Honda Civic sit for an entire New England winter and it started on the first try. Tires were a little low though.

Good point on the tires. I'll have to see how they are.

Your battery may give you a little trouble but 3 weeks really isn't that bad. Some people park at the airport in long term longer than that.

We'll see how it goes, yummy. At least I'm still in walking distance to buy frozen pizzas if I need to. :)

We'll see how it goes, yummy. At least I'm still in walking distance to buy frozen pizzas if I need to. :)

Well what else do you need. As much as gas is right now it may be your best bet.

Well what else do you need. As much as gas is right now it may be your best bet.

Ain't that the truth, yummy. At least I take mass transit to my job now so I haven't needed gas in a long time. Downside is my car payment and auto insurance becomes more of a waste.

Battery would be best shot. Tires can develop a bubble as well.

Yeah, your battery may be a bit weak when you turn the engine over...

Make sure YOU STILL HAVE GAS in the car. If someone knew you was away from your car for very long, they may have ciphered your tank while you were away :+textinb3

Ain't that the truth, yummy. At least I take mass transit to my job now so I haven't needed gas in a long time. Downside is my car payment and auto insurance becomes more of a waste.

That would suck. If you have been making it without your car this long it may be something to look at getting rid of maybe. You could save quit a nit of money.

Yeah, your battery may be a bit weak when you turn the engine over...

Make sure YOU STILL HAVE GAS in the car. If someone knew you was away from your car for very long, they may have ciphered your tank while you were away :+textinb3

My car sat in my garage the whole time. Even though it's a pretty crappy garage it helps a little.

That would suck. If you have been making it without your car this long it may be something to look at getting rid of maybe. You could save quit a nit of money.

Been thinking a little about that, yummy. But I guess I'll wait and make sure I don't get fired at my job in the first few months like the last job I had. Might need it to drive around for interviews again. :LMAO

Don't forget to close the NASCAR contest thread before you head out for frozen pizzas Reload 12io4j2w90

Been thinking a little about that, yummy. But I guess I'll wait and make sure I don't get fired at my job in the first few months like the last job I had. Might need it to drive around for interviews again. :LMAO

Yeah that would suck, especially if they ask if you have dependable transportation. ::LMAO::

Don't forget to close the NASCAR contest thread before you head out for frozen pizzas Reload 12io4j2w90

Yeah - time to do that :)

Yeah that would suck, especially if they ask if you have dependable transportation. ::LMAO::

Yeah, and that's pretty much a standard question on every employment application now. I've worked a lot with recruiting and hiring software and it's on everyone's.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Ha my car sitting for 30 days . Just started it up yesterday

It started fine