Dolphins Win outright

Meyer

EOG Addicted
No maroney at rb. Sammy Morris the former Dolphin backup is starting. This will be easy. New england is hurting at every position. This line is all based on New England's reputation and how bad Miami has been THIS year. Historically, Miami plays well in New england. I am very close with alot of players here and they are more ready than ever. This line is so off base. Had Miami won in week 1 as they should have and were 1-1 , this line maybe would be 7. Great line value and easy cover.

Meyer

EOG Addicted
Re: Dolphins Win outright

How about those Miami and Kc totals i posted on Monday. Did they move? Don't know when you guys are gonna wake up

Never good to bump your thread when you're up 7-0 early......seen that movie too many times

GL though :cheers

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Ego very true. I just loved this game. It makes so much sense with line value.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

for all of the suicide and pick the loser pools i am in - would love to see it happen

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Ball wonder- new england won 21 games in a row reg saeason

miami lost 20 of 21

If this doesn't convince people nothing will. Where have you been documenting my record this week . I was disappointed that you have not been here doing it like you were last week

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

damn Adam, you still dont get it......its posts like this is why people dont like you and wish you would leave....has nothing to do with whether you can win or lose, its your cocky ass (i am better than everyone here) attitude, without ANY FOUNDATION for it....

You came here spouting how you are over 70% , greatest on earth, etc....then you proceed to go down in flames 2 weeks in a row....NO BOASTING about that...then u turn it around and have a very solid week, and we see multiple threads about it, telling people you will change their lives, bragging HOW MUCH money you made your clients (as if any could have afforded to play after going 0-14 for the last 2 sundays)...

If you would just shut up, and post your plays, and quit trying to CONVINCE everyone how great you are, rather than just showing it, you might get somewhere....

You came here one time, went down in flames, then sent an "employee" here to try and work your way back in, and all he did was call posters names, use some very HATEFUL speech in our forums, ended up having to be put on PR, cuz he couldnt follow our very basic/simple rules, and then u came back and told us how you didnt realize how he had acted, and that didnt represent your company, etc....then before you could even build any credibility you had to start telling us how you are on fire, and killing the books etc.....brag, brag, brag, then proceed to go 0-14 to start the NFL....

now you want praise, and reacharounds, cuz you have had a good week....why dont you just quit telling us you're great, and just show us.....

people will rally around you if u keep picking winners, and they will actually be understanding when you lose, if u just have a little class, and decorum around here....

damn..

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I tried that first. I appreciate your advice and i mean that. I posted three totals on Monday two are already over the total. It is now 12 in a row. Why was i blasted before, and now no more records are kept. I showed everyone not only do i win i move the number. I deserve an apology by a lot of people but won't get it because they are not men. Love me or hate me i can help dramatically. Man up and apologize

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

For everyone not familiar with this guy he is 9-18 or 33% here on posted and tracked plays at the EOG. Good luck.

I tried that first. I appreciate your advice and i mean that. I posted three totals on Monday two are already over the total. It is now 12 in a row. Why was i blasted before, and now no more records are kept. I showed everyone not only do i win i move the number. I deserve an apology by a lot of people but won't get it because they are not men. Love me or hate me i can help dramatically. Man up and apologize

:+textinb3::LMAO:::LMAO

Meyer

EOG Addicted

yeah 9-18 sure. I have won 12 in a row. Its guys like reload why i won't be here anymore. I pick a 12.5 point dog outright. Such morons. Two totals i gave 6 days ago went up 2 points and went over in the 3rd quarter

Meyer

EOG Addicted

I'm not posting anymore. Don't need to be abused when I am trying to help you guys not hurt. When i lost i apologized and begged everyone to stay on board.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ball wonder- new england won 21 games in a row reg saeason

miami lost 20 of 21

If this doesn't convince people nothing will. Where have you been documenting my record this week . I was disappointed that you have not been here doing it like you were last week

No offense Adam I have no problem documenting youre record. You just need to do two things to make it easier on me like I asked. Make on thread with youre plays for the week and just post the lines that you get with the plays. Its hard finding all the posts. Thanks.

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

yeah 9-18 sure. I have won 12 in a row. Its guys like reload why i won't be here anymore. I pick a 12.5 point dog outright. Such morons. Two totals i gave 6 days ago went up 2 points and went over in the 3rd quarter
how have you won 12 in arow with a record of 9-18??

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Ballwonder you had no prob when they were losing. I have stayed in the appropriate forum all week. College in college nfl in nfl -

stop the bullshit

Where's the assholes who came on after a loss saying they were fading me?

Maybe they killed themselves

Good call. Credit is due where credit is due. I don't know about any lies about records or anything like that but I'll say good job here. I had Miami + the points for one of my bets today so I'm glad to have an easy win.

ballwonder

EOG Master

Ballwonder you had no prob when they were losing. I have stayed in the appropriate forum all week. College in college nfl in nfl -

stop the bullshit

Where's the assholes who came on after a loss saying they were fading me?

Maybe they killed themselves

Okay this is what I am talking about.....was this thread an official play? Was this thead stating how many units? Was this play on the money line or the spread? I wont argue with you about it. You are more than welcome to start a thread in the tracking forum and post youre plays in that forum for time stamp and lines posted. You did follow a bit last week by posting some in one thread. This week you are all over the board again.

Okay this is what I am talking about.....was this thread an official play? Was this thead stating how many units? Was this play on the money line or the spread? I wont argue with you about it. You are more than welcome to start a thread in the tracking forum and post youre plays in that forum for time stamp and lines posted. You did follow a bit last week by posting some in one thread. This week you are all over the board again.

Exactly - it's not an official play. If it lost, we would never hear about it again. No line posted, no units, etc. It's really just an opinion thread and if it was a loser, there wouldn't be all these posts in it.

True about there being no ML play or units but it does say that the Phins win SU. Give him that much. I realize that you guys hate this guy but give credit where credit is due.

How about those Miami and Kc totals i posted on Monday. Did they move? Don't know when you guys are gonna wake up

Seems to me this could be put to bed if he linked to what this comment describes. If it's posted, it's posted. If it's not in his own thread with lines and money well then too bad. It's seems very easy to get credit where it's due around here, I do not understand all the drama.

Meyer

EOG Addicted

Listen i don't do the units bullshit. Down 6 units then its a 10 unit play. That's a con. All my plays are basically the same. I try to specify if something really stands out. I'm not looking for a medal. Just respect me and i will respect you. Believe it or not i am awfully busy and still try to keep you guys in the loop.

munson15

I want winners...

Outstanding call, Adam. Congrats on the hot streak, and I agree with you on not posting units. Just a simple W-L would suffice.