3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-0
1 unit: 3-1 +2.50 Units
1/2 units: 1-1 -0.04 Units

Teasers: 3-1 +2.30 Units
Parlays: 0-0

OVERALL YTD: 7-3 +4.76 Units

(LAST WEEK 5-0 +5.50 Units)

Last week was wonderful couldn't ask for more, well actually wish my Chargers would of won but oh well nothing can change what happened. It really showcased to me why the NFL is my favorite sport to wager on and the one sport that has made me the most money lifetime.

Nonetheless I strongly suggest that anyone reading this to visit this thread:
http://forums.eog.com/nfl-arena-cfl...wanted-everyone-we-working-together-here.html

A lot of good stuff in there and last week almost everyone posted a winning teaser. Lots of teamwork and good discussion and thats what the forums are all about. EOG has a great roster of talent among the best if not thee best sports forum out there.. Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am.

NOW ON TO WEEK THREE:

3* Teaser (-110)
BILLS -2?
CHARGERS -2?

BILLS: Raiders are in disarray, Lane Kiffin is a dead man walking and there are obviously a lot of in-house problems. Bills are solid defensively especially against the run which is what the Raiders do. Are the Raiders really going to win two in a row on the road? Traveling cross country playing at 10am PT against a hot team who is playing with confidence? I doubt it. If the Bills lose I'd be surprised.

CHARGERS: Chargers are hungry and even if LT isn't 100% we have seen what the speedy Sproules is capable of. Chargers season is basically on the line here and the Jets dont have the linebackers to matchup with Antonio Gates, except Gates to have a HUGE GAME I'm predicting 8-11 rec and 120-150 yds min.. I'll go with the bloodthirsty 0-2 hungry Chargers to beat the average Jets team. Chargers already lost their last game at home so law of average says Chargers won't lose two in a row at home..

MADE THIS WAGER AT BETPOP

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist NFL WEEK 3 Plays & Writeups (YTD: 7-3 +4.76 Units) *3 UNIT PLAY*

ADDING:

1* TEASER (-110)
BILLS -2?
BROWNS +8.5

BROWNS: Another hungry team who can't afford to lose. Getting past the 3 and the 7 with this teaser is key. Baltimore offense pretty much sucks so these 8 points look good. Historically the Browns always play the Ravens good as well. I look for a close low scoring affair here:cheers

Apple

Banned
Re: gynecologist NFL WEEK 3 Plays & Writeups (YTD: 7-3 +4.76 Units) *3 UNIT PLAY*

Will be adding more plays periodically throughout the week.. Very likely to be on some underdogs as I see some lines that are inflated IMO..

GL EVERYONE

Without looking too deep into it yet, your 3* teaser looks good in theory. I can't imagine how the Raiders are going to get any kind of passing game going with a QB that can't hit the side of a barn with a football. McFadden did explode, but Bills have held the Seahawks and Jags to less than 100 rushing yards. Bills are also currently ranked 7 in yards given up per game.

Chargers at home against Favre's Jets on Monday night. I wouldn't be able to comprehend what would happen if the Chargers started off 0-3. Chargers are feeling like it's them against the world now. Last second losses and controversial calls have killed the Chargers the first 2 weeks. Come week 3, Chargers are going to blowout the Jets. The only thing I would be scared of is Favre on national TV would want to pull of a victory. However, he can't do it himself and the rest of his guys won't help him.

Getting 8.5 points with the Browns on the road against a team with no QB and a running heavy team should good to me. Not to mention the Browns are going to want to avoid starting off 0-3.

I like the Bills and Chargers play. Browns is going to be hard to say. We've only seen the Ravens play once and they're coming off an early bye week. They're going to run the ball heavy. You do have 8.5 points, so that's a big plus.

Apple

Banned

Good stuff Aren.. Great point about the Seahags and Jags not running the ball effectively.. Bills are a confident team right now as well, I think thats big.

i dunno which i like better...jets +15 or chargers -3...:+clueless

BOL to you this Sunday. I like the Buffalo play alot!

Apple

Banned

A lot of people not so confident with the Chargers? May I ask why?

Record Breakdown:
5 unit: 0-0
4 unit: 0-0
3 unit: 0-0
2 unit: 0-0
1 unit: 3-1 +2.50 Units
1/2 units: 1-1 -0.04 Units

Teasers: 3-1 +2.30 Units
Parlays: 0-0

OVERALL YTD: 7-3 +4.76 Units

(LAST WEEK 5-0 +5.50 Units)

Last week was wonderful couldn't ask for more, well actually wish my Chargers would of won but oh well nothing can change what happened. It really showcased to me why the NFL is my favorite sport to wager on and the one sport that has made me the most money lifetime.

Nonetheless I strongly suggest that anyone reading this to visit this thread:
http://forums.eog.com/nfl-arena-cfl...wanted-everyone-we-working-together-here.html

A lot of good stuff in there and last week almost everyone posted a winning teaser. Lots of teamwork and good discussion and thats what the forums are all about. EOG has a great roster of talent among the best if not thee best sports forum out there.. Hope you guys are enjoying it as much as I am.

NOW ON TO WEEK THREE:

3* Teaser (-110)
BILLS -2?
CHARGERS -2?

BILLS: Raiders are in disarray, Lane Kiffin is a dead man walking and there are obviously a lot of in-house problems. Bills are solid defensively especially against the run which is what the Raiders do. Are the Raiders really going to win two in a row on the road? Traveling cross country playing at 10am PT against a hot team who is playing with confidence? I doubt it. If the Bills lose I'd be surprised.

CHARGERS: Chargers are hungry and even if LT isn't 100% we have seen what the speedy Sproules is capable of. Chargers season is basically on the line here and the Jets dont have the linebackers to matchup with Antonio Gates, except Gates to have a HUGE GAME I'm predicting 8-11 rec and 120-150 yds min.. I'll go with the bloodthirsty 0-2 hungry Chargers to beat the average Jets team. Chargers already lost their last game at home so law of average says Chargers won't lose two in a row at home..

MADE THIS WAGER AT BETPOP

Gyno I have not even looked at the NFL but I will follow you on this

BOL

Junk

lvmike32

EOG Enthusiast

Gyne,

Lifelong SD fan - their D is not good at all - giving up about 34 a game so far - even after the horrible call, they couldn't stop Denver on 3 and Goal from 10, 4 and goal from the 4 and the two point conversion. They weren't much better with Merriman either. They can't pressure the passer at all. They tend to pad their sack stats against the Raiders, usually have about 5 sacks in each of those games it seems. They match up well with Indy too for some reason. But other than that, they can't pressure the QB.

Now, that being said, I think they destroy the Jets on Sunday - I did a 3 Team, 10 point big on SD, Buff and Sea - Sea is the only one that really scares me. So like your play a lot - just don't see the Jets staying with them and Cromartie is due for some picks and Farve will have to chuck it up 40 times to stay up with SD offense.

Apple

Banned

I am definitely concerned with their defense.. Thanks for the feedback

GL gyno,

Raiders +9.5 is one of my plays this week, hopefully we both win

ballwonder

EOG Master

Good luck gyno. Spot on about Kiffin. Like the teaser and hope it hits. I would throw seattle in to some type of teaser as well. I think they bounce back big this week.

@ Louisvillekid, I was just curious of why you love the raiders this weekend? :+clueless

Apple

Banned

I'd like to know why you're on the Raiders myself.. I think Raiders +10 is a decent bet, but I really need to think a team has a shot to win even if I'm getting points. I just dont see how the Raiders win this game unless the Bills turn the ball over a lot and/or key players acquire an illness like the influenza.

unclebob53

EOG Senior Member

Gyne

Check out my thread in NFL Betting
The Bills are my top tm in teasers and are solid straight.
On top af all the stats and reasons shown there is one that has been excellent throughout the years. Both straight and especially in teasers.

West coast time zone tms travelling to the east coast and playing at 1pm.
Bet VS the west coast tms
I don't have the actual amts but in the last 5 yrs straight = >85%
12pt teasers = >95%

This wk VS Oak and Az

UNC

Apple

Banned

Good stuff unclebob.. You think the books enter that into the equation when they set the lineS?

Apple

Banned

ADDING:

1* TEASER (-110)
New England -2?
Saints/Broncos over 41
Jacksonville +15?

NE: Miami is a rag, Pats better on off/def at home under 2? looks solid to me.

Saints/Broncos over 41: I hardly ever include totals with teasers but 41 should be scored by halftime. Haven't been impressed with either teams defense and both teams have extremely capable offenses

Jacksonville +15?: Bob Sanders is out, Colts haven't been impressive and the 0-2 Jags are hungry.. I'll take these points with a good team who knows their opponet well.

A lot of people not so confident with the Chargers? May I ask why?
i really think san diego has problems. Even though they should be 2-0 it seems like any team can score on them right now. I really like the jets monday...probably a good thing for you though that i will be on them.

Apple

Banned

Chargers started slow last season as well.. They will be fine coming back home playing an average team..

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Good luck Gyno...hope the Chargers win by 5. Loving the Bills, Jags, Den over, and Browns in teasers.

Apple

Banned

Thanks diogee.. Glad you like the teases

Apple

Banned

ADDING:

1* Titans ML -195

I admire the Titans.

Apple

Banned

0.5* ML PARLAY (-120)
SF
SD

Apple

Banned

ADDING:

1* Saints +6 -115

Two evenly matched teams actually think Denver is a bit overrated not a top ten team IMO. Saints defense has it holes but so does Denver's.. I'll take the points

TheCruncher

EOG Addicted

It's Broncos or nothing, IMO. Any team that let the Redskins have a big passing day on them is in for a world of hurt being on the road again versus a far more potent offense. Denver has the better passing game right now, especially with the injuries at WR the Saints have, and the Broncos are a better running team, though to be fair the Saints have played against two pretty good run defenses so far this year. I guess it comes down to how much you're going to rate strength of schedule, but I still Denver has the better passing offense, rush offense, and pass defense. The Saints' defensive injuries from week #1 turned out to be pretty costly last week, and most of those guys are still out.

The Over should be money, though. The higher the number the less value you're getting for your tease, but yeah, this one should be the highest scoring game of the week.

Apple

Banned

It's Broncos or nothing, IMO. Any team that let the Redskins have a big passing day on them is in for a world of hurt being on the road again versus a far more potent offense. Denver has the better passing game right now, especially with the injuries at WR the Saints have, and the Broncos are a better running team, though to be fair the Saints have played against two pretty good run defenses so far this year. I guess it comes down to how much you're going to rate strength of schedule, but I still Denver has the better passing offense, rush offense, and pass defense. The Saints' defensive injuries from week #1 turned out to be pretty costly last week, and most of those guys are still out.

The Over should be money, though. The higher the number the less value you're getting for your tease, but yeah, this one should be the highest scoring game of the week.

Agree with this, but like this isolated one.. I do my best to avoid teasing high totals but I think its a good spot..

minet123

EOG Addicted

Looking Good Gyno
Tailing you on the teasers
Lets Cash'em BIG

MikeOswald

EOG Dedicated

BOL on Sunday Gyno, kick some ass

Apple

Banned

Thanks Mike O.. You too

Apple

Banned

This is a stupid teaser..

ADDING:

0.5* Teaser (-120)
Cardinals +10
Cowboys +4

Apple

Banned

ALL PLAYS:

3* Teaser (-110)
BILLS -2?
CHARGERS -2?

1* TEASER (-110)
BILLS -2?
BROWNS +8.5

1* TEASER (-110)
New England -2?
Saints/Broncos over 41
Jacksonville +15?

1* Titans ML -195

1* Saints +6 -115

0.5* Teaser (-120)
Cardinals +10
Cowboys +4

0.5* ML PARLAY (-120)
SF
SD

Good luck this week..

Apple

Banned

Rough start.. Should of known not to risk this much such early in the season, gotta learn from mistakes.

ADDING:

1.5* Teaser (-110)
BROWNS +9
SD -2

Apple

Banned

ADDING:

0.5* ML PARLAY (-127)
Yankees ML (MLB)

SD ML