HOUSTON-200

SD +120

OVER 8 nyy/tor ***BIG BET***

OVER 9 laa/seatt

GL M

mariah

EOG Dedicated
Re: MLB THURS

WYM: Would love to keep it going, may the mlb gods be with us!

JL : I am not crazy about the SD play because the Dodgers are playing very well right now, but I don't like Maddux, thus the SD play & Peavy is a bonus. Gl on all ur action.

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Sal: In Halladays last 7 starts 6 have gone OVER the total & in his last start vs Boston it went over 7.5 in the 3rd inning & Lester started for Boston. Pavano means an early entry to Yanks pen & generaly means runs. I think Toronto gets 6-7 & the Yanks should be able to push at least 3 across. GL on your action.

Sal: In Halladays last 7 starts 6 have gone OVER the total & in his last start vs Boston it went over 7.5 in the 3rd inning & Lester started for Boston. Pavano means an early entry to Yanks pen & generaly means runs. I think Toronto gets 6-7 & the Yanks should be able to push at least 3 across. GL on your action.

Good Points12io4j2w90

Salo

EOG Dedicated

Good points Mariah, best of luck tonight!

mariah

EOG Dedicated

Smoke: Get the $$$

JM: Lets hope it is 7 out of last 8 over!

Sal: No gurrantees, but I am on that over Big for me, gl on your action.

Wow m i went up +20 last night with some of your overs in some parlays with some games i liked. Great Job Im on your big bet with some great parlays that are looking solid 6-2 Jays baby 1 more to a win. Congrats i think this should be good... :party

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

Hahaha nice pick on the TOR/NYY over 8.... I locked it in earlier and just watched Toronto push across the 9th run of the game.

Pavano is fucking terrible

mariah

EOG Dedicated

:beautiful::+money-8+:+money-8+ Well we had to wait until the 5th inning for this one:cheers

ballerhanz

EOG Veteran

I just locked in SEA/ANA for over 9...hopefully you keep running hot haha

What happened to Maddux? SD is now -145 on my book.... I really wish I had it locked in at +120, oh well. GL

mariah

EOG Dedicated

B4T : Glad to hear you are doing well, keep it going.

Ball : I loaded up early in the afternoon when I had to lay 8, then tonight when I logged on at 6:30pm it was down to 7.5, so I loaded up again!$$$$$

Sal: I hope you were on it as well!