Football - 160 Oklahoma +3? for Game
Football - 161 UAB +45? for Game
Football - 166 Ball State +3? for Game
Football - 169 Colorado U +27 for Game
Football - 176 New Mexico State +24? for Game
Football - 188 Oklahoma State +4? for Game
Football - 208 Tennessee Titans +18 for Game

1/4 unit..

Which side will lose? I can't see it, but I know probably one will lose..

Re: 21 point teaser for week 5..

packers +22
cardinals +22 1/2
chargers +13 1/2
titans +18
redskins +32 1/2
michigan st +13 1/2
vtech +28
oklahoma +3
florida -1 1/2
usc -4

:thumbsup

approveme

EOG Addicted

gyne I got a teaser to dedicate to ya: 14ptr

USC -10
CAL -13
FSU +8.5
OleMiss/Fla OVER 34

THE CLOSER

EOG Veteran

these 21 point teasers are similar to ML parlays (if you tease heavy favs), except you have the added option to tease the dog, which is very nice.

gl with the play.

approveme

EOG Addicted

Yea I know what ya mean.

I wanted to play the game last night, and the only way I could play it was laying it with USC. I did play the same teaser a bit smaller with the under last night.

The 3 other I have there are my favorite teases anyways... CAL stinks because even after teasing your still laying 2 TDs, but they should kill that team. The best tease is Fla/OleMiss... I don't see any way that does not go over

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

i think we see why cfb teasers are the lousy sucker play they truly are

Apple

Banned

Be sure to come around when bets win too winky, its only fair.. I notice you only come around when bets lose, you know nobody likes someone like that. You did the same shit with baseball, I'm sure you understand.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Be sure to come around when bets win too winky, its only fair.. I notice you only come around when bets lose, you know nobody likes someone like that. You did the same shit with baseball, I'm sure you understand.

will do but when it comes to cfb teasers ALL bets are losing bets - even the ones that win are losing plays

approveme

EOG Addicted

I am up 1,800$ ( and I am not considered a big bettor ) on teasers so far including 2 middles provided by teasers.

Guys that sit here and bash teasers are the same squares who preach anti public bullshit etc etc.

Please... I've heard enough !

Apple

Banned

I respect winky and he makes great points all the time.. I just wish he would be fair.

Nonetheless teasers killed me today in CFB, straight bets went very well..

approveme

EOG Addicted

Well I don't know winky, and I mean no disrespect... It just gets very tiring hearing some of these guys run around trying to tell other people how to wager. Don't go on a public game ! Don't bet teasers ! Don't lay DD spreads !

This is all garbage...

The rules to this game are simple. If you are good, and can find your edge you will win... If not... well you LOSE.

Don't preach the bullshit you have read from some so called expert or some other goon. There is not just one way to make money in this game fellas.. everyone has their style.