Purple/Men of Steel MOnday Night In~Game

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Purple/Men of Steel MOnday Night In~Game

Does Ray celebrate when he farts....every frickin play its some sort of me, me, me.....

mofome

Banned

good lord, get rid of the fucking ball. that blitz wasnt even a good one, you have to throw the fucking thing

I am going to jinx him, but Reed was the best kicker in the league last year. If I remember right he went 22-24 in 2007, with his misses being a 60+ yarder before halftime and a 40+ yarder in the Miami slop on MNF

mofome

Banned

ahhhh give me a break. fucking clown as bunch of a fucking bums. balt gave that fucking game away

Journeyman

EOG Master

Ravens should have kicked in OT

made zero sense to take the ball. NONE!

I am going to jinx him, but Reed was the best kicker in the league last year. If I remember right he went 22-24 in 2007, with his misses being a 60+ yarder before halftime and a 40+ yarder in the Miami slop on MNF

Straight money, no one better since the start of 2007

mofome

Banned

ravens fucked themselves. they played like a bunch of bitches in ot and in the last possession of the first. they played 'not to lose' and thats why they lost. gutless ***gots.

mofome

Banned

yeah hines and my steelers fans, congrats to you all.

:cheers

Journeyman

EOG Master

the game swung on the 15 yarder...probably the seasons of both teams as well.

Congrats Hines. See you later in the season at M&T.

Thanks. You guys are going to win the return game in Baltimore. Flacco showed a lot to me tonight and will only get better. Think you guys made a great choice in Harbaugh too. I'd still make you guys the favorites to win the division.