for whoever is interested in my ss story for last night

Re: for whoever is interested in my ss story for last night

I'm guess you missed this post, about the UD

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1555855 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>Pickandwin2<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1555855", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1555855 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: for whoever is interested in my ss story for last night
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Show me ANYWHERE below that it says the Secret Service goes around to Bars or answers any calls about a person walking out on a Bar tab

The Secret Service has over 6,000 employees: 3,100 Special Agents, 1,200 Uniformed Division Officers, and 1,700 technical and administrative employees. Special agents either serve on protective details or investigate financial and homeland security-related crimes.
The United States Secret Service Uniformed Division is similar to the United States Capitol Police and is in charge of protecting the physical White House grounds and foreign diplomatic missions in the Washington, D.C. area. The Uniformed Division was originally a separate organization known as the White House Police Force, but was placed under the command of the Chief of the Secret Service in 1930. In 1970, the role of the force, then called the Executive Protective Service (EPS), was expanded. The name United States Secret Service Uniformed Division was adopted in 1977.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
no i saw that post, but that has nothing to do with the criminal investigations post!!!!!!!!!! holy christ! i have a freaking citation on it with WHSS listed as the arresting unit. i have an email from the Cheif of Police, a Special Leutenant of teh SS, the Clerk from the District where i was taken too all saying it was the secret service. your dumb-assed posts dont mean anything to me.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

I don't think MO made it up. I don't think his hot sister made it up either. I think she was really drunk and said a few things that were not shared in this story. She probably doesn't even remember it happening. To prosecute someone over a $45 bar tab which would be considered petty theft is ludicrous. Especially since I assume if they told her waht happened she would have gone back and paid it and the bar would be fine with that. It makes no sense why the bar would push the charges this hard.

And telling your story to a lawyer and him requesting $2500 says to me more happened as well. You can get a lawyer cheaper for a DWI case. This apparently was just a $45 bar tab that was forgotten to be paid.

Pickandwin2

EOG Dedicated

no i saw that post, but that has nothing to do with the criminal investigations post!!!!!!!!!! holy christ! i have a freaking citation on it with WHSS listed as the arresting unit. i have an email from the Cheif of Police, a Special Leutenant of teh SS, the Clerk from the District where i was taken too all saying it was the secret service. your dumb-assed posts dont mean anything to me.

Not posting them to Pick on you, or be a dumb ass.
Just posting about the SS, and how crazy this all is.

I say you beat, whatever rap they are charging you with.

I also smell...Lawsuit :smokesmal

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

Easy on the Seattle Bashing there pal...she probably had the timie of her life.haha

I don't think MO made it up. I don't think his hot sister made it up either. I think she was really drunk and said a few things that were not shared in this story. She probably doesn't even remember it happening. To prosecute someone over a $45 bar tab which would be considered petty theft is ludicrous. Especially since I assume if they told her waht happened she would have gone back and paid it and the bar would be fine with that. It makes no sense why the bar would push the charges this hard.

And telling your story to a lawyer and him requesting $2500 says to me more happened as well. You can get a lawyer cheaper for a DWI case. This apparently was just a $45 bar tab that was forgotten to be paid.

omg the bar isnt pressing charges! they freaking asked me if i was ok when i called. i didnt say anything or do anything that wouldve made them mad, i joke and i play but i didnt do anything to deserve this. they might be dropped when i go to court all together, i was charged conditionally so they could release me over the weekend.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

omg the bar isnt pressing charges! they freaking asked me if i was ok when i called. i didnt say anything or do anything that wouldve made them mad, i joke and i play but i didnt do anything to deserve this. they might be dropped when i go to court all together, i was charged conditionally so they could release me over the weekend.

So what are you being charged with?

yeah he is charging me that much becaus ei have to go to community court and us court, two appearances. but i am meeting with other lawyers that will opefully be cheaper.

So what are you being charged with?

theft in the second degree (under 250) and disorderly conduct. I read the code and i dont fit the charge for either of the two offenses. i am guessing i was charged with disorderly because i started yelling for someone to help me!!!! lol i wasnt even rude i just didnt know where they were taking me!!!!

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

theft in the second degree (under 250) and disorderly conduct. I read the code and i dont fit the charge for either of the two offenses. i am guessing i was charged with disorderly because i started yelling for someone to help me!!!! lol i wasnt even rude i just didnt know where they were taking me!!!!

Disorderly huh... I'm thinking this was a reason why they were pushing for the charges. Best of luck.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

who was pushing for what charges?

Cops get pissed when people question their authority. It sounds like a misunderstanding with you being afraid and them thinking you aren't cooperating. I'll bet you are able to get this thrown. Good luck.

oldirtyku

EOG Veteran

Friend got DWI at a park by park police and had a federal charge...

dwi's on federal highways are charged federally i wasnt on federal property.

Sorry for your troubles I hope everything works out.

On a positive note you have great tits.

Good luck.

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

45 dollar bar bill? Aren't those drinks a dollar during the games? Wooowww.
Drinking contest between you and your brother
-110 Anna
-110 Mo

AK

BOYS THANKS TO SCOTTY FROM BETJM, AK HAS HIT A GRAND SLAM AND CASHED OUT SOME NICE PROFIT FROM THE VTECH MONEYLINE AGAINST NEBRASKA.

I WILL PAY HER TAB NOTHING WORSE THEN SOMEONE GIVING THIS WOMAN ANY PROBLEMS.

AK

JOEY THATS SO RUDE HOW DARE YOU VERBALLY HARASS HER LIKE THAT, SHE IS NOT A PIG OR A COW..

Unassail08

EOG Veteran

i remeber walking out and when they come up to me i just dont remember leaving!!! lol. i mean i sort of do, but i hadent eaten all day and drank a bunch of bicardi and diets! too many i suppose! i wasnt even going to drink at all except the vikings won and i knew some folks up there that go there every week and i met this cute guy from seattle. lol.

Well Mofosister, I do know how power can corrupt a lot of people. It sounds like to me these Secret Service guys went over their boundaries.

I hope everything for you gets worked out.

i am sure you have been on a federally owned highway or other federally owned road before. i could ask my girl who works for fhwy of dot to clue you in but your really not worth the effort

texansfan

EOG Master

Regardless, I wish you luck because you are related to Mo and because you have nice boobs.

:cheers

I still don't understand. Of course laws are different in each state, but here in Texas, anything under $50 is a Class C offense. A Class C offense is the absolute lowest you can go, it's actually comparable to a traffic ticket. There are no charges filed on a Class C offense either.

What I really don't understand is that the bar can't drop the charges. The bar owner is the complainant in this incident and there is no trial if he/she doesn't want to pursue the case. This isn't like domestic abuse where the state will file charges even if the spouse refuses to do so.

Let me add that disorderly conduct is also a Class C violation here. I would have to readup on DC laws.

:cheers

I still don't understand. Of course laws are different in each state, but here in Texas, anything under $50 is a Class C offense. A Class C offense is the absolute lowest you can go, it's actually comparable to a traffic ticket. There are no charges filed on a Class C offense either.

What I really don't understand is that the bar can't drop the charges. The bar owner is the complainant in this incident and there is no trial if he/she doesn't want to pursue the case. This isn't like domestic abuse where the state will file charges even if the spouse refuses to do so.

well i would hope so but the prosecutor can always proceed if they chose too.

texansfan

EOG Master

well i would hope so but the prosecutor can always proceed if they chose too.

I would have to look at the law for your area. I have been a cop for over 16 years here in Houston and things are different. If a person doesn't wish to pursue a charge the prosecutor will drop the case. The reason is that they will need the complainant to agree to file charges and possibly show up in court to testify.

I've worked plenty of serious cases like burglaries and aggravated assaults where the District Attorney refused charges because the complainant refused to file them and tesitify in court.

well i am hoping they will drop them. i dont really see why they wouldnt but who knows.

I'm not sure why you're even sweating this. It's paper if you get charged and convicted and that's a big if. I'd say a year tops, that's 12 visits because they won't have you intensive supervision for this kind of BS. Just go to court and get a public pretender, they should be able to handle such a non issue case. Being involved in Animal rights for so many years I've been arrested more times than I can count seeing as how we're "terrorists". I've spent time in prison and on the other side have gotten what amounts to traffic tickets. It's all scare tactics, they want you to be afraid. Just don't fall for their mind games.

a year tops of what???? animal rights?? na ah i used to protest for animal rights!! lol never got arrested though.

a year tops of what???? animal rights?? na ah i used to protest for animal rights!! lol never got arrested though.

Paper = probation. That's what I was referring to. In the mid 90's the police were always arresting us. I guess you've never been to a good protest before.:LMAO I'm sure you'll be fine with all this. You'll pay a small fine and be on your way. Probation is probably the worst case scenario.

yeah well i am an accountant and i cant have a record. they can seal it but its still a major dagger.

i was at protests where people were arrested. in the 90's but i was like a kid. and a nerd so no i didnt get arrested.

yeah well i am an accountant and i cant have a record. they can seal it but its still a major dagger.

i was at protests where people were arrested. in the 90's but i was like a kid. and a nerd so no i didnt get arrested.

A felony record should be the only thing that effects a career. I know that I'm trying to get my real estate license and my felonies could hinder that. I have 5 felonies from an arrest in '97 for an ALF raid on a mink farm. I'm considered a terrorist so there is no expungement for me. If you are already an accountant you'll be fine. I can't see you being fired for a little misunderstanding gone wrong.

will you do my taxes in that top? the gubment is fukin me

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Not posting them to Pick on you, or be a dumb ass.
Just posting about the SS, and how crazy this all is.

I say you beat, whatever rap they are charging you with.

I also smell...Lawsuit :smokesmal

what could be easier than filing a lawsuit against the secret service? douche.

:doh1

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

A felony record should be the only thing that effects a career. I know that I'm trying to get my real estate license and my felonies could hinder that. I have 5 felonies from an arrest in '97 for an ALF raid on a mink farm. I'm considered a terrorist so there is no expungement for me. If you are already an accountant you'll be fine. I can't see you being fired for a little misunderstanding gone wrong.

You have 5 felonies? No fucking way I would've guessed that. No fucking way.

animal liberation front!!! nah ahhh! are you on teh pink floyd vid?