Vikings @ Saints: In-Game thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Vikings @ Saints: In-Game thread

What the fuck was up with that fs call on NO...Ed totally lost me with all the shit he spewed out.

diogee

:LMAO And the game goes under...should have passed like I planned on.

mofome

Banned

minn is awful. what the fuck play calling is this. they have no imagination. they run and throw 50 yard lobs

diogee

Reggie Reggie Reggie :houra
Let's get some momentum.

mofome

Banned

bush td, thank god. i hope minn loses, fucking punk ass play calling. fire this staff so my uncle can get a real job with real coaches

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

its like watching a train wrech real time with Vikings team...

diogee

bush td, thank god. i hope minn loses, fucking punk ass play calling. fire this staff so my uncle can get a real job with real coaches
Must be thinking Niners with a statement like that. 91023i2ndw;l

texansfan

EOG Master

Gus is better than Jackson? That's hard to believe watching this game.

texansfan

EOG Master

Gus is a bum. Childress is a bum. Defensive coach is a bum. Special teams coach is a bum. Fucking bums.

diogee

SHITTTTTTTTT...Reggie could have taken that one back.

texansfan

EOG Master

:train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train::train:

Thor4140

EOG Dedicated

nope, the coach is just clueless

Mo this is the same shit he did in Philly. You got a back like this and you won't even try to establish the run but you will throw fifty times with a complete stiff. I don't mind benching Jackson but if you have to bring in this stiff then you are better off with Jackson. This fuker hasn't won for anyone in ten years and was so bad for the rams last year that i was shocked that he completed a pass for Minny.

diogee

:houra Reggie!!!!!!!!!LMAO...they still kick to him.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

FIRE THESE FUCKING COACHES NOW... You kick to Reggie 3 straight times and he single handedly gives them the lead....

texansfan

EOG Master

wtf? I would just fire the special teams coach now, fuck waiting until the end of the game.

texansfan

EOG Master

I think it's more of a crappy special teams than Bush. Hell, on the kickoffs they get 40-60 yards everytime.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

who many will get dumped tonight mo? im not sure Id want to be the QB coach right now either

Minnie Mouse is the most overrated team in the league. This game should be 80-0 if not for a blocked fg and all of those bad calls. Minn's coaching unit is the worst in the NFL hands down. So bad they are the 3 worst coaching units by themselves followed by Detroit and Cincinnati at 4th place.