HOW CAN SO MANY BE SHEEP?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Many people refuse to admit that George Bush is evil and lied and deceived our nation into the overall mess we are in now. How can this be? Should we now have more empathy for the German people of the 30's? Or less!

P.S. Go Leafs!:cheers

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: HOW CAN SO MANY BE SHEEP?

Many people refuse to admit that George Bush is evil and lied and deceived our nation into the overall mess we are in now. How can this be?

Many people refuse to admit that Barack Obama is evil and has lied and will deceive this nation into the far greater mess he is going to create. How can this be?

Munchkin Man

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Many people refuse to admit that Barack Obama is evil and has lied and will deceive this nation into the far greater mess he is going to create. How can this be?

Munchkin Man
Too late to debate Munch.......it's party time! LEAFS WIN!:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party

Many people refuse to admit that George Bush is evil and lied and deceived our nation into the overall mess we are in now. How can this be?

Hmmmm....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1q9Q0OtJ4g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_1q9Q0OtJ4g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:+clueless

brucefan

EOG Dedicated

Hmmmm....

<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/_1q9Q0OtJ4g&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true"></EMBED>

:+clueless

THATS A CLASSIC JOE!!! :cheers

NOW THEY HEAD FOR THE HILLS, THE SPINELESS LIBERALS

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

How can so many be Sheep ? Oh very simple a very poor educational system. One that does not teach facts but indoctrinates impressionable minds . Ignorance in is bliss. A vast majority of populace that is both intellectually lazy & gullible at the same time . Add a lying main stream media whether it be television , radio , print or the internet. Or for those who prosper under this criminal regime their arrogance is astonishing . It all adds up to the America of today off into the Abyss of history.

I don't know -- you will have to ask the Democrats who created this financial mess through their social experiment called Fannie and Freddie -- Maybe when Barney Frank gets done sucking that cock he is currently lapping can come on and explain this fiasco he created and maintained and empowered.

What do you think the chance of that are ?

G. K. TEMUJIN

EOG Veteran

Lil' Nicky get your facts correct. Evil Republicans are as much to blame as the equally as evil Democrats a pox upon both criminal factions !!!

I don't know -- you will have to ask the Democrats who created this financial mess through their social experiment called Fannie and Freddie -- Maybe when Barney Frank gets done sucking that cock he is currently lapping can come on and explain this fiasco he created and maintained and empowered.

:LMAO

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

How can so many be Sheep ? Oh very simple a very poor educational system. One that does not teach facts but indoctrinates impressionable minds . Ignorance in is bliss. A vast majority of populace that is both intellectually lazy & gullible at the same time . Add a lying main stream media whether it be television , radio , print or the internet. Or for those who prosper under this criminal regime their arrogance is astonishing . It all adds up to the America of today off into the Abyss of history.
Very well said GK! And I also believe that many fall into the Naked Emperor Category of wanting to believe so badly that all rationale and comon sense are blocked out, seemingly forever.

P.S. My friend, Joe Contrarian proves that there are sheep wandering North of the Border , as well!:+textinb3

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Fannie and Freddie woul have never been in trouble if Dubya had not manipulated the interest rates ridiculously low , half of what they should have been. Soon, even you guys wil have to admit it, as well. Okay, maybe not, your Emperor will remain naked forever as you all admire his wardrobe.:cheers

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

I think the sheep are the ones who blindly follow the empty suit that is BHO. To each his own...

Better an empty suit than a suit full of McBush. . .To each his own.

Typical response from NIC, he sure seems to have a vast knowledge of fellatio amongst bureaucratic homosexuals , perhaps he has first hand knowledge at either giving or receiving, I wonder if Larry Craig is a "friend" of NIC's.:+textinb3

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Better an empty suit than a suit full of McBush. . .To each his own.

I can't find anyone by the name "McBush" running for POTUS. I sure hear the left say that name alot. You all must be blinded by the kool-aid being handed out by BHO.

I can't find anyone by the name "McBush" running for POTUS. I sure hear the left say that name alot. You all must be blinded by the kool-aid being handed out by BHO.

Make that "President" BHO. . .:cheers

Bugman

EOG Dedicated

Make that "President" BHO. . .:cheers

Or.....Messiah Obama ? Your Brother L. Farrakhan refers to his as that, right ? In your mind, is BHO the Messiah ?

* P.S. I've said for months(longer than I've been posting here), that BHO will win. So....you really aren't tweaking me with the President Obama replies....91023i2ndw;l You are about to get what you think you want & need. In time, you will likely understand what us Pious people mean when we thank God for not saying yes to all our prayers. Sometimes we (all of us) aren't smart enough to know what we need & what we don't.

Have a great day, hopefully one un-soiled by political bickering....:cheers

I fully expect to get EVERTHING I want from President Obama: 1) Indictments for lawbreakers in the current regime; 2) Actual humans on the Supreme Court; and 3) Out of Iraq. I don't give two shits about anything other than these three items, and I have them listed in order of importance.

I fully expect to get EVERTHING I want from President Obama: 1) Indictments for lawbreakers in the current regime; 2) Actual humans on the Supreme Court; and 3) Out of Iraq. I don't give two shits about anything other than these three items, and I have them listed in order of importance.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Lots of people want lots of things !!!

The Democrats have no balls or principles -- They are all talk and emotion !!

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
Lots of people want lots of things !!!

The Democrats have no balls or principles -- They are all talk and emotion !!
I disagree Nic, Democrats have plenty of balls and principles. The big difference between us and you guys is that we don't always have to prove it.