I cant wait for The Shrink POY II to come out tonight

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: I cant wait for The Shrink POY II to come out tonight

I dont know mo, with all the negative vibes from last night dont blame him if he keeps it to himself.

mofome

Banned

I dont know mo, with all the negative vibes from last night dont blame him if he keeps it to himself.

If he actually did have a POY, there is no chance he would be bothered by any of the nonsense from last night. Mr Shrink has heard it all and heard much worse. That was nothing.

:pop:

Journeyman

EOG Master

If he actually did have a POY, there is no chance he would be bothered by any of the nonsense from last night. Mr Shrink has heard it all and heard much worse. That was nothing.

:pop:

I agree, that was mild :houra

Bucky

EOG Dedicated

Anybody keep track of these POY's? Got a batting average for the last few years?

dogball

EOG Master

why were there bad vibes? That is absurd. Thanks for your help ken. Yes I am a kiss ass, i know where my bread can be buttered

dogball

EOG Master

Not a problem Ken. I am on the greatest 6 week run of my career in gaming. I am using discipline like never before and everything is falling my way. I know it is about to end, but I hope to take out a few more clips before it does

Not a problem Ken. I am on the greatest 6 week run of my career in gaming. I am using discipline like never before and everything is falling my way. I know it is about to end, but I hope to take out a few more clips before it does

You KNOW I am playing with ya...

That's GREAT news...:cheers

Keep pressing baby!!!! 91023i2ndw;l

dogball

EOG Master

O, I understood. I was just bringing you up to speed. I tried to email you a few weeks ago but didnt hear back. I read the thread and truly cannot understand what people who criticize your picks are thinking. I suppose most people dont know what you are capable of? I have benefited first hand from it so I know.

FYI, no pressing. I am just winning a lot more then losing and concentrating on a few games. I always maintained it was not hard to find a few winners a week. I typicall lost for a variety of discipline reasons but winning sure as fuck is FUN
Best