TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Re: In~Game Tampa Bay /Boston ALCS Game 3

homefield advantage plays into another swing for ortiz2348ji23e

mofome

Banned

I didn't see you comment on the 0-0 pitch to Rocco missed it i guess

missed an easy strike to rocco and called it a ball. did the same in the last inning more than once. papi ked on a pitch 4 ft outside.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated

shit he was messed up there

waayyyyyyy out in front

bad ab

mofome

Banned

papi ahead 3-0 and cant reach. fine clean up hitter. who are these clowns.
tek
papi
ells

good lord

mofome

Banned

now youk fouls off ball 4 trying to move out of the way. 5 balls and its 3-2. lol every break

mofome

Banned

now a k on ball 6. garza throws 6 balls and the umps do away with him. thats too funny. garza couldnt possibly be any worse today

mofome

Banned

garza didnt throw 2 pitches that inning that were in the strike zone.

Come on MO, a strikeout out pitch is usually a ball... like the 3 curves in the dirt for lester

mofome

Banned

Come on MO, a strikeout out pitch is usually a ball... like the 3 curves in the dirt for lester

yeah thats fine, but he was put in that position by the ump who made a terrible call at 3rd. then strike 2 was a joke. 2 breaks and then youk is fucked with 2 strikes. should be 1st and 2nd 2 down

As bad as the Sawx are swinging the bats today, I wouldn't dare throw them a strike either. They might get lucky and hit one.

LOLOLOLOL

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The Angels beat themselves. They didn't handle the pressure, they were intimidated by Boston and the 'ownership' that Boston had over them, they were psyched out. You didn't see the real Angels, they underachieved and for that, they only have themselves to blame.