FAU a PK @ W KY?????

tango papa

EOG Addicted
Re: FAU a PK @ W KY?????

ct, looking at the stats in this one, I'd take WKy. FlAt has coughed up the ball 16 times TY. In 4 rd games they've scored 30 points TOTAL. They score a point every 22.5 yds (WKy every 16.9). D yds/point are similar. Not a bet for me, but I lean to WKy.

ct, looking at the stats in this one, I'd take WKy. FlAt has coughed up the ball 16 times TY. In 4 rd games they've scored 30 points TOTAL. They score a point every 22.5 yds (WKy every 16.9). D yds/point are similar. Not a bet for me, but I lean to WKy.
Thanks for the info tango, I'll look into that! Appreciate it:cheers

LaxDevil

EOG Addicted

I have been against WKY the past 2 weeks, lost VTech and won Ball St. I think that either teams are taking their foot off the gas or WKY is actually a decent team that can hang with a team like FAU.

I still have to think that FAU can beat WKY. Haven't looked into it yet.

I have been against WKY the past 2 weeks, lost VTech and won Ball St. I think that either teams are taking their foot off the gas or WKY is actually a decent team that can hang with a team like FAU.

I still have to think that FAU can beat WKY. Haven't looked into it yet.
Yeah, after looking at the rest of the board, there's too many other games that are better suit me now......I'll post them shortly as early leans so we can all pit our heads together and find some winners! Thanks bud91023i2ndw;l

Gridmed

EOG Enthusiast

Both of these teams are schizophrenic. I'm avoiding this one as well.

TheMurs

EOG Member

FAU is PUTRID. They're playing at WKU, right? I think WKU is a good bet in this one. They're apparently not bad.

Murs, you are correct....this is a pass for sure! As I said, too many other games on the board to even consider this one! BOL this week man!:cheers

Whats up crazy?

IF you didnt know I have a few connections at FAU.
Just ask Junk. :+textinb3

I will check in to see what is happening.

Rusty's arm was really sore early in the season which reasons why
their offense was just awful early on.

I know the team was greatly discouraged recently and even Howie and the staff tried kicking some tail and life into them didnt work last week.
Which I mentioned as well taking Troy last week.

I believe from what I am hearing it may be time to take FAU.
:+whipping

Whats up crazy?

IF you didnt know I have a few connections at FAU.
Just ask Junk. :+textinb3

I will check in to see what is happening.

Rusty's arm was really sore early in the season which reasons why
their offense was just awful early on.

I know the team was greatly discouraged recently and even Howie and the staff tried kicking some tail and life into them didnt work last week.
Which I mentioned as well taking Troy last week.

I believe from what I am hearing it may be time to take FAU.
:+whipping
Info would be good Spooky! #s I ran shows FAU as a very small fav, 1.5 in fact.......so, that was a too close for me for now! But if you get that insider info, please share by all means sir!!!!!!91023i2ndw;l